Fourteen

Come back to me

 

It’s Saturday today and Quiao Hui got her day off. She decided to go to a grocery store and buy some food.

She’s pushing the cart when it bumped into someone.

“omo! I’m sorry” she bowed, the guy spun around and he stare at Quiao Hui for a while.

“Min Seul?!” The guy asked. Quiao Hui blinked at him, he was wearing a scarf that covers half of his face and a cap.

“it’s me, Min Seok!” He exclaimed. Quiao Hui think for awhile then she beamed.

“oh yeah! Anyway, why are you wearing such weird things?” Quiao Hui asked as she reach to touch his scarf.

“oh, nothing.. just making my own fashion” Xiumin smirked and puffed his chest. Quiao Hui giggled.

 

Xiumin helps Quiao Hui for picking some foods. They were talking nonstop and laughing. They really are getting close to each other.

 

After doing grocery for Quiao Hui, Xiumin offer her to have some coffee.. So now, they are in a coffee shop, chatting.

“you know what, I really think I saw you somewhere” Quiao Hui said as she sip on her coffee.

Xiumin straightened up and fixed his hair. “really? Where?” he asked. Quiao Hui tapped her chin.

“I can’t remember.” She sighed. Xiumin’s shoulder deflated in disappointment but he just smiled. He wants to tell her that he’s an idol, but somehow, he wants Quiao Hui to find it out herself.. And besides.. they’re perfectly fine being such good friends without knowing their true identities.

 

“anyway.. how’s your work being a paparazzi huh?” Xiumin asked as he lean back on his chair with his arms cross.

“It’s fine. But I can’t do it properly” Quiao Hui sighed. Xiumin softened and lean to rest his arms on the table as he stare at Quiao Hui. She blinked at him.

“Don’t give up. I know you can do it. Just focus on your work” Xiumin adviced. Quiao Hui smiled.

“you know what I really think I saw you from somewhere” Quiao Hui said. Xiumin chuckled and flicked Quiao Hui’s forehead and she winced.

“you really want to know where you saw me?” He asked.

“yes!! Wait.. you think you know where I saw you before?” Quiao Hui asked, Xiumin nodded.

“then where?”

“haha. You’re so eager to know eh? Here” Xiumin laughed and handed Quiao Hui a ticket. Quiao Hui scrunch her nose as she took the ticket.

“what’s this?” she asked.

“don’t tell me you didn’t know that either?” Xiumin widened his eyes. It’s a ticket for SM live concert in Seoul.

“of course I know this one. But why are you giving this to me?” She asked.

“Just go there and you’ll find out” Xiumin winked.

 

---

 

 

Quiao Hui sat on the edge of the bed as she stare at the ticket on her hands. *It’s sm town concert.. Yixing will be there*

It is next week already and Quiao Hui couldn’t make up her mind if she’ll go or not, cause she has lots of work to do.

 After some time.. she fell asleep with the ticket on her hand.

 

Quiao Hui headed to her work earlier than before since she wants to please her boss. Min Young tried to help Quiao Hui but then it's not enough.

" yah Min Seul, what's wrong? did Mr. Kang said something?" Min Young asked as Quiao Hui sat on the chair after talking to Mr. Kang.

"He gave me 2 more weeks and if I didn't update anything, he'll fire me" Quiao Hui sighed. Min Young bit her lip and look at Quiao Hui before sighing.

 

Min Young was editing some photos in her computer when something caught her eyes. It's the picture of Lay with Na Eun. She glanced at Quiao Hui who is resting her chin on her palm with her face look tired. *I think I can help you Min Seul, but don't be mad if I do this. This is for your own good*

 

-----

sorry for this update.. I can't think of anything:/

 

Here's Lay:) hihihi.. look at his hands!! OMG:">

credits to the rightful owner.