one

Come back to me

 

 

It's been a year since Lay got an opportunity to be a trainee in a well known Korean agency, SM entertainment. He was really greatful to recieve this kind of blessing, that's why he really tried harder just to impress his boss, Lee Soo Man. But then, since he's from China, he needs to leave and stay in Korea for his training. At first, he was hesitating to accept the offer, but his family and friends gave him lots of support that's why he decided to accept it. 

On the other hand, his girlfriend was really supportive about his dream. Even if they can't see each other that often cause Lay is in Korea and she's in China, but they make sure that after Lay's training hours and before he go to sleep, he will call Quiao Hui first, talking about how their day went through. They even stayed up until 4 am, chitchatting. 

But as time pass by, Lay barely go home (China) often. It's like he visits there once every 4 months. Though it didn't stop for the two of them to love each other, but Quiao Hui noticed something.. Lay was getting thinner and thinner, he barely sleeps, he only eats twice a day and sleeps for two hours. It hurts her seeing him like that, she tried to tell Lay that they should lessen their chitchat since Lay bearly sleeps. His training hours ends at 1am and he gets to his dorm at 2 am, and before he sleeps, he will call Quiao Hui first and talk to her for atleast 3 hours..and he needs to wake up at 7 am to go training again. Quiao Hui was very aware of this situation, she's really worried about Lay. Sometimes when she tries to tell Lay that he needs to sleep and just call her if it's just an emergency, Lay will always get mad at her, they would always argue. That's why she never try confronting him again about this matter to avoid arguements.

But then, her concern for him grew even bigger, ofcourse as a girlfriend she was very worried. That's why, she decided to not answer his call that often.. but she would stay up all night waiting for his call just to see what time he comes home and when her phone rings, she would sigh and laid on her bed to sleep, trying her best to ignore the call. On the other hand, Lay was worried about Quiao Hui.. why isn't she answering his call these past few days? every night he will call her like 40 times but she never answers. And as days and weeks goes on, his call lessen.. from 40 missed calls to 10 missed calls. Every night, Lay can't sleep properly knowing that Quiao Hui isn't answering, sometimes he hates himself for suspecting Quiao Hui that she's having an affair that's why she never answer his calls anymore.

And now.. he's going back to China after a year of training. He only got 3 days to visit his love ones. He spend his first day with his family, second Day was with his friends, and last was with Quiao Hui. When on his last day, Quiao Hui didn't show up, and he only got 1 hour left before his flight. His eyes were fixed at the entrance door, waiting for the girl that he love the most. And when that specific person steps in, his lips twitch up in a smile. He ran to her and gave her his power hug, he misses her so much.. But he noticed, Quiao Hui didn't respond. He shrug the thought and just hold her hand, keeping them together before the time is up.

They sat on the chair in the waiting area. Lay squeeze Quiao Hui's hand and kiss the back of it countless times, he doesn't want to let go of her hand ever. He misses her smooth hands so much and now, he only got few minutes to hold it.

"Yixing.." Quiao Hui muttered, fixing her eyes on the ground. Lay looked at her with a warm and tender smile.

"I need to tell you something" she continued without looking at him. Lay's smile suddenly disappears as he felt that he knew what she's going to say, but he just stay still.

"I'm breaking up with you" she suddenly said. Her lips trembled, her heart twisted and her tears streamed down her cheeks as she said those words that stabs her heart like a knife. Lay froze and his surrounding went all blurr and all he can see was the girl he love sitting beside him, saying the words he was afraid to hear. "why?" is all that he can say.. She look at his eyes as she kept the burning tears threatening to escape from her tired eyes. She couldn't say any word to him, she can't say the reason cause she know that when she told him the truth, he will never accept it and they will just argue. So she decided to keep quiet, she keep reapeating in her mind that what she's doing is for Lay's own good.

"Is it because you found someone else?" Lay suddenly asked. With his eyes full of hatred and pain. Quiao Hui still won't respond. Lay wanted to cry but he just close his eyes and took a deep breath.. and walk away without saying a word. When he was finally gone, Quiao Hui can't hold it back anymore and she fell down on her knees and cry all her heart out. The people walking pass her would look at her sympathetically but she didn't mind, all that matters to her was how her heart breaks into pieces as she watch Lay's body becomes smaller and smaller as he walks away..

 

---------------------------------------------

 

after 2 years..

 

YOUR POV

I woke up in the middle of my dream as the rays of the sun tickles my eyes. I stood up from my bed lazily and close the curtain before heading to the living room. Mom is busy fixing the table, eyeing every angle to see how she perfectly placed the utensils beside the plates, while my Dad was busy reading some newspapers. I walk to the sink and wash my face before sitting down the chair across the dining table.

"Quiao Hui, open the door please" my mom said in a panic tone as she run back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room. The doorbell kept ringing. I grumbled as I walk towards the door and open it. To my surprise, it was my auntie. My favorite Auntie actually.. She's also the head of our department.. Did I tell you that I'm a journalist? Yes, I am. I love my work so much, and not to mention that my salary is really something.. It was high enough to help my family and to treat myself.

"Auntie!!" I beamed and hug her welcomingly..

"err.. Quiao Hui.. I can't breathe" She said, laughing.

"oh sorry"

My mom wipes her wet hands with the apron that was hanging on her neck before she run to greet my auntie whole heartedly.  We went to the dining room and give thanks to God before start eating. The table was filled with laughter and chattings.. 

"anyway, how's my daughter? is she doing great about her assigned work?" my mom asked as she eyed me teasingly.

"oh, she's very obedient and she did a really great job this month" Auntie answered with her smile that can reach her ears.

"and anyway dear, about what you said to me the other day.. I'm still working on it and I'm sure Mr. Cy will sign it in no time" Auntie said as she placed her right hand above mine. well... few days ago, I begged her that instead of picking someone for exchange of employees, I volunteered myself since it's in Korea.. meaning that Lay is there.. I just hope that Mr. Cy, our boss will approve the proposal..

 

My mom wasn't happy about my sudden decision.. She doesn't want the thought that I'm living away from them.. Even if I'm 20 years old, my mom still treats me as her little princess.. I can't blame her though since I also love my mom.. But she can't stop me from doing this thing. I really want to do this.

And to my surprise.. after 2 weeks, good news has finally arrived..
our proposal was finally signed by Mr. Cy. I was so happy that I can't explain it in words.. But ofcourse, I'm not completely happy since this means living alone, away from my family and friends.. in a foreign country. I'm scared... Can I really do this??

wait.. ofcourse I can!!! you can do this Quiao Hui!! And besides.. Yixing is there, so no need to be afraid.

 

KOREA.. here I come..

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

here's chapter 1:) I'm sorry if it's kinda boring, cause I don't know how to start it:D haha. But I hope you like it Guys!!:)

and I would love to read your feedbacks:)