:(

Come back to me

 

When Quiao Hui arrived at Exo M’s dorm, there were medias all around. She flinched as she thought that Lay must be so depressed right now. She couldn’t even imagine Lay so down, it hurts her. She wanted to go inside but she can’t go through this lot of people. Her phone rang and it was Min Young, Quiao Hui answered it quickly and she felt so mad! But she can’t be mad and scold Min Young right now since she got bigger problem than scolding Min Young: Lay.

 

Min Young asked Quiao Hui to meet up at the nearby coffee shop.

“Min Seul-sshi, I know you’re mad and I’m sorry. I’m just doing this for your own good” Min Young muttered while fiddling her fingers. Quiao Hui heaved a sigh. She wants to yell at Min Young but her mind was occupied on how Lay is managing to survive right now.

“Let’s talk about this later. For now, Let’s find a way to take down that photo” Quiao Hui stated as she stood up from her seat.

Min Young bit her lip, she doesn’t want to take down the photo and besides, there’ll be no difference if they take it down now since the picture is all over the internet and was now a hot topic in Korea. It was horrible.

But Min Young just nodded at Quiao Hui and they ran to their office to find a bunch of people outside their building.

 

Min Young and Quiao Hui abruptly stop on their tracks as they saw a massive people protesting and shouting for an answer about the photo. Apparently, the newspaper said to the photo ‘Lay caught dating with Na Eun?’ as simple as that, so the netizens were so curious on who’s the one who caught them and what is the exact detail about the picture.

 

Just then, 2 black vans stopped in front of the building. When the door opened, it revealed Exo M’s manager with Lay and some bodyguards.
The people start crowding them and the securities just had to push them away hardly since they were harming the idol. Lay was just looking down while walking towards the building with his managers walking side by side with him with their arms wide open to avoid the people touching Lay.

 

On the other hand, Min Young and Quiao Hui was just staring sympathetically towards Lay. Just seeing the people shouting and pushing, and forcing Lay for an answer makes Quiao Hui flinched. She can’t help it but to clutch her heart,  her eyes welled up in tears but she couldn’t cry now.
All she was thinking is how to comfort Lay. If it is possible, she wanted to run up to him and gave him a tight hug and tell him everything will be alright, but it doesn’t make sense now.

 

Min Young and Quiao Hui ran inside after Lay and his managers.
When they walk inside, there were murmurings heard all over the place as Lay and his managers walk inside Mr. Kang’s office. Quiao Hui and Min Young looked at each other and bit their lip. It was really breath taking to have something like this. Quiao Hui didn’t imagine that the media is this powerful to break an idol’s name, it was horrible.

 

Inside Mr. Kang’s office, Lay was sitting across Mr.Kang with his managers by his both sides. Mr. Kang twiddled his fingers and gaze at the three men staring at him. Lay looks miserable, he can’t think properly and he doesn’t know what to do right now. He was just forced to go in the newspaper’s office but he wasn’t planning on anything at all. He just wanted to burry himself in his bed and never wake up again. He felt so tiny and like the world was pushing him away.

 

While his 2 manager talks to Mr. Kang and was currently pleading for him to take down the photo, Lay was looking around the room. His mind wasn’t occupied by anything and he doesn’t care about what is his managers and Mr. Kang was talking about.

But his gaze stopped on the bulletin board hanging on the side of the room. It was a bulletin board where pictures of employees of the month was posted and their contributions.
What caught Lay’s eyes and his breath was taken away for second was the fact that Quiao Hui was there, on the 3rd place. He stood up and walk towards the bulletin with his heart sinking and stomach churning. The three men stopped talking and gaze at Lay for a second before continuing with their conversation.

 

Lay wanted to stop on his tracks before he could reach the bulletin board. He doesn’t want to look at it but his body was moving by it’s own. He gulped heavily as he stopped in front of it. His heart was beating so fast in a bad way. He slowly look down to the third picture posted. It was indeed Quiao Hui.

He reached to touch her picture and his hands slowly moved to papers that was pinned under her picture. It was lots of awards and praises about Quiao Hui for her job well done. But the most shocking part that made Lay froze, was the photo that is now all over the internet and was a hot topic right now was pinned also in Quiao Hui’s work.
 

When Lay saw it, his eyes widened and a tear trickled down his face without noticing. His heart  hurts so much that it felt like it was being stabbed by knives. He felt like he wanted to die. He can’t think of anything but the face of Quiao Hui with different expression rush through his mind. His breathing stopped for a moment and he felt his body giving up but he stood firmly.

He doesn’t want to believe in any of this. But it was all said there and it can’t be a lie. His head hurts and he felt so dizzy. He was facing lots of problems like the netizens that were bombarding him with questions, his boss calling and scolding him, Na Eun doesn’t want to talk to him right now, Exo M was in big trouble. But none of those problems hit the core of his heart, none of those hurt him but the problem that his ex girlfriend that he loved the most, his ex girlfriend that even now takes lot’s of space in his heart and mind, his ex girlfriend that left him without a clear explanation, his ex girlfriend that until now he admits that he still loves her.. Was the one who cause everything.. The one who is behind that stupid photo. The one that ruined his career.

He wants to tell himself it wasn’t true, he wants to defend Quiao Hui but it just can’t. Quiao Hui is the one behind all this chaos and she is the one who ruined his name. 

 

------

I am so bad:( sorry Lay.