eight

Come back to me

 

It’s been a week since that heartbreaking thing happened. Quiao Hui forced herself to do her job properly even if she wants to go home really.. It hurts her whenever she sees lay, including his picture or everything that reminds about him.. And how can she avoid it when all around the city, there were posters and everything about exo.. She convinced herself not to cry even if the burning tears behind her eyes were preparing for it’s way out.

Today, it’s her day-off. She decided to go to the park again and maybe clear her mind there..

*so nice to walk peacefully* she thought as she inhale the fresh air. She was walking going to the park when she spotted a bread store, and to her surprise, her stomach growled. She chuckled a bit and head to the bread store.

After ordering, she headed towards the vacant table near the window. *ahhh.. I can smell the bread.. yummy* she grinned as she let herself sniff the smell of delicious bread circulating the entire store.

After finishing her bread, she quickly headed to the park..

She sat on the bench and look up the sky, trying to take a glance at the shining star called sun. She squint as the rays of the sun touches her eyes.. She look around to find kids playing freely under the sun, not caring for the world.. *how I wish I was a kid again* Quiao Hui thought.

She stood up and decided to take a walk around the park when someone bumped her that cause her to land on the grass.

"ow!!" she groaned and rubbed her . The guy who bumped her was panting heavily and was looking everywhere as if he's hiding from someone. He stood up quickly and dusted his pants as he notices Quiao Hui. "omo!" he gasped and stretched his hands to help Quiao Hui get up.

"thanks" Quiao Hui replied. The guy stare at her, as if waiting for any reaction but failed.

"uhmm.. sorry" the guy mumbled, making Quiao Hui look at him. He was wearing a cap that covers half of his eyes. 

"you!" Quiao Hui gasped. The guy widened his eyes in horror as Quiao Hui pointed at him. he was about to run when...

"you're the guy that I bumped into the other time!! the baozi cheeks!" Quiao Hui beamed, clasping her hands. The guy look at her, amused. looking at her from head to toe, as if examining her. He doesn't remember bumping into this girl. 

Quiao Hui pouted as the guy gave her a confused face. "you don't remember me? you even run away after eyeing my ID. Am I really that scary?" Quiao Hui asked, making the guy laugh because of her innocence. *so she's the paparazzi that doesn't recognize a star like me?* the guy thought, who turns out to be Xiumin.

"and you remember me as the guy you bumped into only?" Xiumin sarcastically asked, making Quiao Hui look at him in puzzled expression.

"why? do I need to remember anything else about you?" Quiao asked, rolling her eyes.

*wow she doesn't really recognize me!* Xiumin thought. She find Quiao Hui interesting, I mean who won't be? she's a paparazzi who doesn't even recognize him!!!

"anyway, are you hiding from someone?" Quiao Hui asked.

"uhmm.. kinda" Xiumin grinned while rubbing his nape.

"you're in debt?" Quiao Hui raised her brow, while Xiumin looked at her as he hold his laughter. *aish, this girl* he thought as he laugh in his mind.

"uhmm... yeah maybe" Xiumin grinned, making Quiao Hui shook her head and making her eyes slit. the truth is, Xiumin is being chased by his fans that's why he's running.

"it's okay, if I have extra money I'll lend you some. But I guess I can only lend some food" Quiao Hui said while patting Xiumin's shoulder, she make a painful expression, as if giving sympathy towards Xiumin. 

"it's okay" Xiumin chuckled. 

soon, Quiao Hui headed towards the bench again, changing her mind from walking around the park.

"can I sit with you?" Xiu Min asked. She nodded. then they look up in the sky, admiring the beautiful sky and birds flying above freely.

 

"can we be friends?" Quiao Hui suddenly spoke, making Xiumin look at her. She wasn't looking at him, she was too absorbed on the beautiful creation above. 

"are you asking me or the sky?" Xiumin chuckled. Quiao Hui hit his shoulders and they laughed. 

"anyway.. ofcourse we can.. I'm Xium-- I mean I'm Min Seok" Xiumin smiled.

"and I'm Min Seul. Nice to meet you Min Seok" Quiao Hui nodded as she smile at Xiumin. Xiumin furrowed his brows as he saw Quiao Hui's smile.. He doesn't know.. but it really does look familiar.. *i think i saw you somewhere* he thought deeply.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

Min young was busy cleaning her table when Quiao Hui’s table caught her eyes.
She’s kinda sad that today is Quiao Hui’s day off, and she wants to eat lunch with her.. and she figured, Quiao Hui is kinda strange these days, she became silent and her eyes is always swollen as if it cries a lot every night. Whenever she asked if something is bothering her, Quiao Hui will just shook her head and smiles weakly.
Even though they’re not that very close, Min Young cares for Quiao Hui. She treated her as her own sister.

Min Young find herself sitting on Quiao Hui’s chair while racking it. She was enjoying racking the chair when she notice Quiao Hui’s camera. It was on the table, begging to check her out. Min Young stopped racking the chair and grab the camera as she scan through the pictures. She was giggling while looking at the scenes that Quiao Hui took, it’s rather cute and innocent.. she ain’t suit to be a paparazzi..

*aish that girl, she took lot’s of boring scenery instead of freaking celebrities* she grinned.. Then something caught her eyes, the photo that they’ve been arguing not too long ago.. It’s the photo of Lay and Na Eun. She gasp in surprise as she saw it, she thought that Quiao Hui already deleted it, but she’s wrong.

Min Young bit her lip as she copied the picture to her computer. She know that what she’s doing might make Quaio Hui angry, but she thought that she needs to do this, cause this will help when time comes. She knows it.