Six

Come back to me

 

-->Narrator<--

Min Seul didn’t go home that night. She just roam around the city without knowing where the exact place to go. She didn’t care if she’s lost cause that is not a problem right now.. She can’t accept the fact that everything she had sacrificed would turn out to be like this. This is not the way things should happen. Is fate fooling her? Is it?

She found a park which is not that crowded. She walks half conscious and head towards the bench. She sat on it with her head ducked down, she looked miserable.. But she didn’t care at all, she is highly conscious of what she look right now and she’s not going to do anything to fix herself.

While on the park, she is aware of the people around her and she grew irritated. There were lots of couple walking and flirting around, making her even sadder. She cursed in her mind whenever there’s a couple passing her, she hates them. She look up in the sky and saw lots of stars twinkling above, and in the back of her mind… she hates stars too..

why is it twinkling? Is it teasing her right now? huh? Is it making fun of her? Why do they look happy? Then.. She cried again.. feeling as if everyone was laughing at her.. feeling so helpless and alone..

 

 

Meanwhile at the exo dorm..

 

The door swung open, revealing a very frustrated Lay. The boys were shocked to see him in that state, of course Lay is always silent, but never did he look so frustrated.

“are you okay?” Kris asked as he placed dubokki on the table that he just cooked a while ago.

“he doesn’t look okay” Tao pouted and proceed to eat, but was stopped by Xiumin. “don’t eat yet. We all eat together” he said and place bottles of soju’s on the table that made everyone look at him in horror.

“what?!” Xiumin groaned.

“you bought soju by yourself?!” Kris asked in disbelief.

“yeah, what’s the matter?” Xiumin shrugged.

“yah!! What if someone caught you!! You should have asked manager hyung to buy that for you” Kris scolded. The entire member nodded nervously, forgetting about the frustrated Lay.

“tsk.. you should be thankful no one caught you.” Luhan speak while checking the soju’s with his eyes sparkling, he misses drinking alcohol with his friends.

“err…yeah” Xiumin croaked while scratching his head. Chen eyed him suspiciously, sensing some nervousness around Xiumin’s mind.

“yah! Don’t tell us you got caught?!” Chen gasped, everyone stopped and turn to look at the perspiring Xiumin. He smiled slyly that make the maknae Tao whacked his head.

“but, she didin’t recognize me. She didn’t bother to take pictures of me, I wonder why since she’s a paparazzi” Xiumin said while tapping his chin, not realizing that he just revealed that the one caught him was a “paparazzi” for pete’s sake!

“a paparazzi?!!!!” Kris shrieked, ready to punch the innocent Xiumin but was stopped by the sound of the door that banged. Everyone jumped in shock and turn to look at the direction where the sound comes from.

To everyone’s surprise, it was Lay.. He walked grudgingly to his room and slammed the door close. He’s depressed and his furious members aren’t helping to ease his mind.

Lay was so frustrated that he can’t sleep that night. He can’t think of anything but that paparazzi. That paparazzi had just appeared when Lay and his girlfriend were supposed to have their date after their 2 weeks longing to see each other. And what happened?! That paparazzi appeared out of nowhere. And the worst part is, that paparazzi took photos of Lay and his girlfriend. What a perfect time huh? Now what is he going to do?

He was so anxious.. thinking of any solution to this problem. Unfortunately, his girlfriend decided to just cancel their date because of what had happened and not to add that they also fought.

Lay rested his arms on his forehead, thinking of Na Eun (his girlfriend), now how is he suppose to have normal date with her when that paparazzi is going to reveal their photos?! He pulled his hair, frustrated and reaches for his coat and decided to go out to breathe in some fresh air, also to clear his mind.

He found himself walking towards the nearby park. He place his hands inside his pocket and kick some random rock while heading towards the bench. He finally settled down and sat on the bench while looking up in the sky. While looking up, he then remembers about his past lover, which is Quiao Hui. *how are you right now? I hope you’re happy with your new lover* he thought, not knowing that Quiao Hui didn’t really have her new lover. And infact, she was still inlove with him..

*Quiao Hui, why did you just leave me like that when I needed you the most? Am I not that good enough that you found someone else?* Lay thought sadly. Even though he already had Na Eun, he still can’t deny the fact that he’s still inlove with his past lover. He loves Na Eun, but he also love Quiao Hui.. The only difference is that he loves Quiao Hui much more. It’s interesting right? He love his girlfriend now, but the girl he love the most isn’t his anymore.

Little did he know, there’s also someone looking up in the sky, crying her heart out because of her past lover also, just sitting on the bench just beside Lay’s bench..

These two people are so dramatic, wanting to be back with their past lover which is few meters away from each other. So funny to think that they are so stupid not to notice each others presence when they are too close eh? But that’s the trickiest part right? When they seem so close yet so far, but just by looking at the stars, their heart and mind were shouting each others names and that’s enough to know that they’re still together no matter what.

 

--------------------

 

 

okay.. I'm so so sorry for not updating for a week!! *bows 3 times*
you see, I just finished my exams:) so, I'm going to spend more time with you guys since this week is our department week!! waaah!!!