Seven

Come back to me

 

The next day, Quiao Hui plopped on her chair tiredly since she didn’t slept the previous night. Unfortunately, Lay and Quiao Hui didn’t noticed each other that night, uurrgghhh so stupid eh?

Min Young notice the sadness in Quiao Hui’s eyes, so she cheer her up. Dancing infront of her, tickling her and everything, but Quiao Hui seems out of the world.
“yah!!” Min Young whined while tugging on Quiao Hui’s arms.

“what?”

“are you mad at me?” Min Young asked.

“why would I be?” Quiao Hui furrowed her brows.

“because you know.. last night.. when we got chased by you know.. yeah” Min Young mumbled and wrinkled her nose. Quiao Hui blinked at her, not understanding what she’s saying… what the heck is with Min Young’s explanation?!

 “I’m not mad at you” Quiao Hui smiled, making Min Young punch the air.

 

“so.. anyway.. where’s the picture huh huh?” Min Young snickered at Quiao Hui.

“why?” Quiao Hui asked as she gaped at Min Young, sensing the evil mind.

“ofcourse you idiot! Show it to Mr. Kang and boom! That would be a big hit!” Min Young clasped her hands together and her eyes sparkling as she look nowhere, imagining the success Quiao Hui will get. But she was stopped by what Quiao Hui said next..

“I don’t want to publish it” Quiao Hui muttered under her breath. Min Young looked at her in shock, not believing on what she’s hearing. I mean, this is the great opportunity for Quiao Hui right? and infact, maybe she’ll get promoted or something when she publish that photo.. But why won’t she do it?!

 “What? Why?!” Min Young gasped as she look at Quiao Hui, not understanding the reason why.

“I just don’t want to…I mean, did you see Yixing’s face? He loves her so much. Can’t you see it?” Quiao Hui muttered with a trembling voice. Her heart was twisting while saying those words. Even though seeing them hurts her so much, she still can’t publish it since she doesn’t want Lay to be unhappy, she wants him to be the most happiest man in the world even if in return, she will suffer.

“you’re crazy!! It’s for your own good! Don’t mind those freaks! This is our job and we can’t have mercy on them wether it will hurt them or not, as long as we are doing it for our job.” Min Young shrieked. She can’t believe it, why is Quiao Hui like this? She’s such a good person for being a paparazzi.

“and that Lay, he’s stupid! If he really loves Na Eun, he’s willing to reveal it in public!” Min Young added as she clenched her fist, controlling her anger.

“don’t call him stupid because you don’t know him!” Quiao Hui yelled as she punched her table, making everyone look at their direction. Min Young was shocked to see Quiao Hui like this. And she don’t know why Quiao Hui is so angry when she called Lay stupid, as if it’s her brother that she needs to protect.

“woaahh.. geez Min Seul, I’m sorry” Min Young hold Quiao Hui’s shoulder and rubbed it to ease her.

“just, please don’t make me publish the photo” Quiao Hui begged as a single tear run down her right cheek. Min Young nodded even if she’s really against it.

“thank you.. and what’s the girl’s name again? You know her?” Quiao Hui look at Min Young with her eyes full of pain.

“yeah.. she’s Apink’s Na Eun” Min Young shrugged.

 

Min Young and Min Seul(Quai Hui) sat on their chair. Min Seul bit her lips before typing the name of Na Eun on her computer, she searched about that Na Eun girl. When she clicked the images, it reavealed a girl with a pretty face, long and wavy hair, her smile is sute and Min Seul can't deny but to feel insecure about Na Eun. *so you are Na Eun?* Min Seul thought as she scrolled down to see more of Na Eun's photos.

"I hope you can make Yixing happy more than I can" Min Seul mumbled.

 

------------------

 

 

short update? yeah i know. and it's boring..
I'm sorry:( but I'm running out of ideas.. my brain is not functioning I guess? haha.
don't worry, I will try hard next time:) 

*runs to update my other fic*