:">

Come back to me

 

It's been 3 weeks since Quiao Hui got back to China. Lay told his manager everything and he understands it whole heartedly since he knew that Lay is a very responsible man. They made a deal that he can visit China for a week after he fixes the rumor between him and Na Eun. And truly, they quickly called for press and he told everything, the truth that they really dated but it didn't work. It wasn't easy but the netizens accepted it though and understands Lay. They love him afterall.

He did his work with so much energy and inspiration. He told himself that he should work hard if he really wants to see Quiao Hui again.

 

He can't explain how he feel when he heard "Lay, you're taking a break for a week to spend your time in China, please use your time wisely" from his manager's mouth and he his stomach jumped. He felt so happy that he thought he's going to go crazy. He never felt so happy like this before when hearing he's going back to his hometown. But the most happiest thing he thought was *I'll see you soon Quiao Hui*

 

-------

 

Quiao Hui gets her former work back. She was more than happy to have it again. Sometimes, she visited Lay's family and would eat and chat with them. They're close after all. Even though her hope wasn't that big that Lay would come back to her, she will still love Lay's family no matter what.

She always watch every Lay's interview or concert whenever there's some and she's satisfied for that. She heard about the news that Lay already broke up with Na eun and she felt sorry for them. She knew that Na Eun is a very lovely and kind girl, she knew that Na Eun loves Lay so much and she had to admit she felt so sad to hear about their break up.

 

Today, she decided to go to the lake so that she can write peacefully. She always go there whenever she needs peace of writing. 
She stood beside the tree just in front of the silent lake. She takes in the fresh air and sighed in content. 
*this is so good* she smiled.

She removed her bag from her shoulder and put it down on the grass. She was about to walk nearer the water surface when she felt arms wrapped around her waist. Backhugging her.

She gasped and froze. Her eyes widened and she thought *oh no!! don't let me die now*

She don't know what to do and she start sweating and she can't even gulp, she wanted to cry and all, why must this happen to her? maybe she shouldn't have go there in the first place.. Is this the end of her life? Will she not able to say goodbye to her family? Will she not reach her 90s and will not able to have grandchildren? Oh gosh, she don't wanna die now.

She was about to shriek and scream for help when a voice of a man who owns the arms that were circling her waist whispered into her ear.

 

"I miss you" He whispered with a hint of longing and happiness in his soft voice. Quiao Hui furrowed her brows and turned to look at her side to find the man she least expected to see resting his chin on her shoulder... It was Lay.

Quiao Hui blink countless times and even rubbed her eyes. She can't believe this is happening. Is it really Lay or she's just imagining things? *I think I'm going crazy* she thought.

"Aren't you going to say something back? Haven't you missed me?" Lay asked and hugged her tightly.. She's still scared and shock, thinking that she's just hallucinating. But the butterflies in her tummy and the electricity that just ran down her spine prove that this man is indeed the one who she loves to see.. Yixing.

"Yixing.." She softly spoke and Lay smiled in satisfaction. This is what he's been waiting for.. to listen to her voice once again. He nuzzled her neck and she smiled.

"why did you do that?" Lay asked and rock her side to side. Quiao Hui furrowed her brows, not really understanding him.

"you know.. Why did you left me?" he added and slightly pouted. Quiao Hui was about to turn around and look at him and defend herself but Lay just hug her tightly that she can't move. "don't think of escaping from my arms now"

"I didn't left you Yixing" Quiao Hui defended and she held Lay's arms that were tightly wrapping around her waist.

"yes you did. Twice" Lay protested but smiled quickly.

 

"I'm sorry" She mumbled. Lay shook his head.

"I should be the one to say sorry.. I'm sorry for doubting you" He said with sincerity in his eyes. Quiao Hui smiled and nod.

 

"please don't ever think that my career is important than you okay?" Lay asked as he turned Quiao Hui to face him and hold her shoulders. Quiao Hui nodded. This couple has lots of questions in their minds that they wanted to ask but seeing each other made every questions answered without a word..
 They gaze at each others eyes and felt the happiness, love and satisfaction in them.

 

They were sitting on the bench and Lay's arms were wrapped around Quiao Hui's shoulders while Quiao Hui scooted closer. They were watching the peaceful lake in front of them and was smiling.

"How long will you stay?" Quiao Hui asked.

"a week"

"that fast?" She frowned. Lay smiled and nod. He embrace her with warmth and buried his face in her hair.

"you can always come with me if you want" Lay shrugged. Quiao Hui bit her lip and shook her head. She knew she can't come with him even if she wanted to, she has work here and she can't lose it again.

"you know I can't" She mumbled. Lay sighed, he knew she's not going to accept his offer. He just wanted her to come with him since he doesn't want to happen that break up again because of long distance relationship. He don't want to lose her again, not anymore.

"well then.. I should come here often" Lay suggested. Quiao Hui giggled.

"That won't do Lay. You'll just make yourself tired. Just focus on your career and I'll still be here for you" she smiled as she look up at him. Lay sighed.

"I'm scared..." Lay trailed off. "..To lose you again. I just can't bear to lose you again Quiao Hui" He longingly gazed at her eyes with hint of sadness. 

"then don't." She uttered with a soft smile. Lay look down.

He slowly look up to meet her eyes and said "promise me you'll always be there when I come back"

"yes, I promise. I'll always welcome you with open arms at the airport" She beamed. Lay chuckled a bit but he's still sad.

"Hey, don't be sad" Quiao Hui caressed his cheeks.

"will you wait for me even if it takes forever?" He asked. She smiled and nod.

"I guess there will always be a part of me that will always wait for you" she smiled.

 

Sometimes, second chances for a relationship won't work. But when love and trust is present, chances is always there.. No matter how many times it is.. Cause love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:4 and 8)

Love.. will always wait.. Even if it takes forever.

 

 

>>>>the end:)

 

---

Thank you very much for supporting this fic till the end:)

I hope you can still be there to support my other fics:)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU!!!! :))))

 

anyway, I forgot to post the song of this story.. I planned to put it on the second chapter but I always forget.. haha

It's "tears airport" sang by our very own YIXING/LAY!! haha. They said he wrote it for his ex girlfriend.. :) And this story is inspired by this song:)

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoMALYE2iI