Nineteen

Come back to me

oh my gosh.. sorry for the typo on the previous chapter~~ hihihihi.. my mind was stuck in my Sehun's fic while typing the previous chapter here so I didn't noticed that I wrote Cho Hee instead of Quiao Hui:D muhaha. sorry.

tell me if this happens again okay?:)

 

---

The atmosphere became so awkward that Na Eun and Xiumin doesn't know why it felt so tense really. Lay was just staring at Quiao Hui, while Quiao Hui was just lowering her head and fiddling with her fingers.

"uhmm... Min Seul and I are going to eat lunch, wanna join us?" Xiumin said as he scratch his head. Trying to break the silence but then Lay cut him off.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked Quiao Hui. Xiumin furrowed his brows while Na Eun looked at Quiao Hui in confusion. Quiao Hui bit her lip and looked at Lay. "is something wrong here? do you know each other?" Xiumin asked.

"uhmm.. Oppa, why don't we all eat together and talk there huh?" Na Eun suggested as she squeeze Lay's arm. 

"that would be great! come on" Xiumin grinned and drag Quiao Hui inside the dressing room followed by Lay and Na Eun.

While eating, Xiumin would tell Quiao Hui lots of interesting things like what they used to do when they were still trainees, Quiao Hui would smile and listen intently to what Xiumin is saying, trying to not mind the couple eating with them. 

Lay was so devastated, he wanted to talk to Quiao Hui. He has so many things to ask her. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Na Eun asked. Lay blinked at her and forced a smile before nodding. Just then, Na Eun's phone rang and she frowned as she answers the call.. She was being called by her manager and telling her that they have to practice. *I don't wanna go yet* she sighed. But then she couldn't do anything.. Lay and Na Eun stood up and Na Eun bade goodbye to Xiumin and Quiao Hui.

"bye Xiumin oppa and........ uhmm... should I call you unnie?" She smiled at Quiao Hui, Quiao Hui looked at her as if she's not understanding what she's saying.

"she's older than you so yes, you can call her that" Lay stated that everyone looked at him with a big question mark on their faces. Na Eun bit her lip and bade goodbye before walking out the room, Lay walk her out.

 

"do you know Lay?" Xiumin asked Quiao Hui. well, she didn't know how to respond.. She doesn't know if it's okay to tell him the truth..

"uhmm.. yes ofcourse, he's from exo-m right?" Quiao Hui sarcastically said, gaining a flick on the forehead from Xiumin.

 

 

Lay came back to the room only to find Xiumin and Quiao Hui laughing together. He cleared his throat and they look up at him.

"anyway.. I'll go change my clothes first. wait for me here Min Seul. I'll be quick" Xiumin told and headed out of the room, leaving Lay and Quiao Hui alone.

Quiao Hui gulped and bit her lip as she look around uncomfortably. Lay was just staring at her.

"you have something to explain?" Lay asked as he sat on the chair across Quiao Hui with his cross arms.

"what do you mean?" Quiao Hui furrowed her brows. 

"what the hell is Xiumin saying about you being a paparazzi? and how'd you know each other?" Lay questioned. Quiao Hui squirmed on her seat uncomfortably and she doesn't know what to say.

"he's my friend" she said.

"since when?"

"you don't need to know"

"ofcourse I need to know!" Lay barked, making Quiao Hui flinched. "I'm sorry, I just.. I just don't understand" Lay muttered and buried his face in his palm. Quiao Hui is in the verge of crying but she holds it in. She can't cry now.. not in front of him..

"I'm sorry" she muttered. Lay looked up.

"can you just explain to me what's happening? Why-- Is it true that you're--"

"yes it's true" Quiao Hui firmly stated. Lay cringed, he didn't know why but he has a bad feeling about this. Maybe he's concern about Quiao Hui? cause being a paparazzi isn't good.. Or maybe.. he's scared..

"why didn't you tell me?" Lay asked.

"why do you care?"

"because I care about you for pete's sake Quiao Hui!!!" Lay growled. Quiao Hui stared at him but she stood up. She was about to leave but Lay ran to her and grab her wrist."let me go!!"

"no! why are you like this!! you always leave me hanging!!" Lay shouted and Quiao Hui winced as she felt  Lay's grip tightening around her wrist. She looked away.

"let me go Lay, this talk isn't going anywhere" Quiao Hui mumbled as she look down. But Lay just tightened his grip on hers, he needs explanation. He need to clear things. He needs to...understand.

"DANG IT!! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE THINGS HARD BETWEEN US!!!" Lay yelled in outrage. He couldn't take it anymore. He doesn't understand why Quiao Hui need to avoid any questions he's asking. A clear explanation won't hurt..

"TELL ME!!"

"because I don't want to see you anymore!! I don't want to look in your eyes!! I don't want to feel your presence!!!!" Quiao Hui cried. Lay softened. "Why Quiao Hui?" he asked in a calm voice.

"because I know you already have someone and I couldn't do anything!" She cried and buried her face in her palms. Lay was apalled. 

"Quiao hui, listen---" she cut her off.

She grab his colar and shook him really hard as she yelled "No Lay!! you listen to me!! You have Na Eun so stop bothering me and make things complicated!!!!!" she cried in anger. Then she rested her forehead against Lay's chest.

Lay didn't know what to say.. He was shocked about what she said...

"I love you Yixing, so much." She looked up at him with her eyes full of tears.

"But I need to stop. We need to stop" She added. They were staring at each others eyes and Lay felt hurt seeing her like this.. so broken. Her lips trembled and another roll of tear escaped from her eyes. Then slowly releasing her hold on Lay's colar before running away.

Lay didn't move. He was shock and he just stare in front of him where Quiao Hui stands a while ago. And without him knowing, a pained salt tears escaped his eyes..

Just then, Xiumin barge in the room with a big smile "Min Se--- where is she?" he asked. He turn to look at Lay and his smile faded as he saw Lay's state right now. His polo was a mess and his tears were running down his cheeks carelessly. He isn't moving and didn't even blink. Lay's just standing there... looking lost and broken..

*what happened here?* Xiumin thought.

 

----

 

Such a drama:D muhahahaha..

 

anyway.. look! Lay is giving you his love!!! :">

credits to the owner:)