--02--

Seventeen Little Secrets

(Narrator's POV)

"You ready?" SoHyeon faced Yewon, who's sitting next to her in the plane.

"Definitely." She smiled really wide. "Aish, these seats need to be more comfortable. I couldn't sleep!"

"Oh hush, we're almost there." SoHyeon snickered, flipping through the latest issue of Ceci.

Yewon is just picky with almost everything sometimes. But not surprisingly, SoHyeon has gotten used to it.

"Right, right." Yewon regained her focus back to the SM Information packet.

I wonder what SM will be like..ooh, I can't wait..

"So." Yewon began. "Are you excited to see our new sunbaes now?"

"W-why? I mean, I don't know. It's not like we're gonna bother them all day. Plus, there are other trainees too!" You pointed out nervously.

"Yeah, I guess so..or do you wanna see..Changmin Shim?"

"W-WHAT?!"

Luckily, this was a private plane...


"Sheeesh. Don't hide it. Plus your Facebook is COVERED with pictures of him. It's not like anyone is gonna kill you for having a normal little fangirl crush."

"Yeah, I guess so.."

**slight time skip**

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. "We have to put on our seatbelts! We're gonna land!"

"WHAT?! ALREADY?!" SoHyeon sat up quickly, looking around frantically for her seatbelt, before finding that she's been sitting on it and buckled up.

"Aish, where have you been? Now hurry!"

After they had both landed, they were able to get their belongings and walked down the runway-style stairs to..

"Taemin and Key sunbae?!" Yewon squealed.

"Yea!" Key smiled happily, while taking SoHyeon's luggage as Taemin took Yewon's. "No one else wanted to volunteer to do this. 'Guess they're too busy with their operations in Japan~"

"Key, you--!" Taemin panicked for some reason.

"It's okay. They'll figure out eventually!" Key calmed him down.

"Operations? In Japan?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"It's nothing." Taemin stuttered. "We don't have the level of clearance to t-tell you anyway."

Clearance? Operations in Japan? What?!

The two sat inside of their car, admiring the surroundings that passed by on the way to the dorms. Gigantic buildings and skyscrapers looked like they were just barely touching the sky, while people carrying shopping bags and other luxury items, wore various designer labels.

"Oh! So big!" SoHyeon gushed. Obviously someone couldn't help it.

"This is nothing." Taemin laughed. "There's a lot more coming!"

As you all drove by, you saw large posters of the SM idols and actors/actresses.

"Omo, it's Siwon from SuJu!" Yewon fangirl screamed when she saw Siwon going to a Starbucks nearby.

"Eh, you see him everyday. You two are quite energetic for 'extremely jet-lagged people,' huh?" Key teased.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah." You and Yewon sighed in happiness. And this is only the beginning!

"Alright, here's the elevator to your dorm~" Taemin handed you two the key card, after he handed the luggages to you and Yewon.

"Thank you!" SoHyeon waved to him before they both drove off.

"No problem! Bye!~ Welcome to SM!" They both shouted from their car before they left.

SoHyeon and Yewon ran to the elevator with one of the maids delivering their luggages to their dorm room.

"Ohhhh my gosh! I wonder if the dorms are REALLY, REALLYYYY pretty!" You gushed.

"NO! Better than that!" Yewon argued.

After minutes of squealing, the reached the two dorm rooms.

"We'll be living seperately?" SoHyeon wondered.

"Guess so, for now. See you soon! I'mma go sleep for a bit. Sooo tired." Yewon groaned and closed the door.

Inside the dorm "room," there was a full kitchen, two king-sized beds in their own rooms, three tile-floored bathrooms (yes, with cleaning and washing supplies), sofas, a plasma-screen HD TV and a really nice view of Seoul.

"Aish..this is hardly a dorm room. It's like a freaking hotel!" SoHyeon shouted in delight. Considering that  she was alone.

Then you turned around and on a table, there were gift baskets with notes inside of them.

"Welcome to SM! Hope you'll have a nice time with us! - Girls' Generation"

"Welcome to SM! Don't be afraid to stop by and talk to us, if we're free! - Super Junior"

There were also more encouraging welcome notes, but you focused more onto the contents inside of the baskets.

Food, pencils, watches, clothes, and more filled each and every one.

"Omo..they're so nice!!!!!!!"

Then there was a note, typed and printed out in the middle of them.

"
SM ACADEMY STUDENT

LEE SOHYEON, 15

CLASSES:

1-LANGUAGES

2-HISTORY

3--CULTURE AND ASSIMILATION

4--COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD

5--RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

6--COMPUTING

7--P&E (PROTECTION AND ENFORCEMENT)

ALL CLASSES ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING IN THE SAME SIDE. YOUR TRAINING FOR YOUR MUSIC DEBUT WILL BEGIN AFTER SM CLASSES. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE TOLD BY YOUR INSTRUCTORS.

CLASSES WILL START THE NEXT DAY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS NOTE.

WELCOME TO SM.

CONTACT INFORMATION (DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF SM.)
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX

[email protected]
[email protected]"

"What's this..is this fake..?" She read the "schedule" in disbelief and threw it in the trash can.

Then SoHyeon fell asleep on the silk-linen covered bed, whispering,

"Please tell me that wasn't true..."

It sure was going to be a long week..