--07-- (The real one. Lol. The previous one is a special side story that you ALL SHOULD READ)

Seventeen Little Secrets

(SoHyeon's POV)


"Aigoooo~" We all collapsed infront of our room, while I struggled to poke the key card into the slot. 

"That photoshoot was soo tiring! I mean, only 2 pictures per members are gonna be released, but..but we had to take 500 photos! What the heck!" Lizzy gasped, while taking deep breaths.

"We're gonna have to get used to it, girls." JiHae drank some juice and rested her head against the wall.

"I hoped that..we all...look.." Yewon began.

"y, free and single..." We sounded less happy with that quote than we wanted to, but hey, who can blame us for this? 

"Got it!" I say, like as if I won a million bucks, finally getting the key card into the slot. 

"Yaaay." We all run into the dorm and sit on the "jelly" sofa. ('Cuz it's so puffy.)

"I can't believe these don't have to do with the actual M/V concept." Yewon giggles. "These are just fantabulous. Let's look at your's, SoHyeon!" She flips through the gazillion photos that could be the two photos (per member) that would be released online the next month and the magazines where two photos per member were released. The photoshoot was three-days long, and they released the photos online and in the press yesterday.

"Nooooooo! Ugh fine. Lemme seeeeeee." I say, looking over Yewon's head. My two favorites of the photos of me were just...I lost words for it.

"Oooooh~ I like the one on the right better. Shooo coool~" Lizzy pops in, while eating ice cream. 

"Do you actually play the guitar, SoHyeon?" JiHae wonders.

"Yeah." I giggle. "For 5 years. I was in a band for a little bit before I got closer to Yewon again, but the band was really snotty, you know?"

Lizzy nods. "That must've ."

"Mmmhmm. We couldn't agree on ANYTHING."

"Well that's not gonna happen with usss~" Yewon cheers. "We're gonna be on the top, baby! Anyway, how come you don't like your black and white school-uniform one? You looked cute in that. Could've released that one if you asked me."

"Ah, I don't think I look great in those. Sorry." I shrugged.


"I think so." JiHae answers.

"Ahhh Lizzy!! Why do you look so adorable?!?!?" JiHae gushes and hugs Lizzy's neck.

"Aish! Can't. Breathe!" Lizzy struggles to break free." And I dunno." That was easy.

"Wowww, you hair is so straight!" I notice. Super shiny, too.

"Probably that stuff the stylists put in my hair. Who knows!" Lizzy shrugs, then gives us her photos for us to look at and runs off to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yeah, it was really disgusting.." JiHae feels her hair, then runs after Lizzy. "I'm using the other bathroom!" 

Yewon and I looked at each other. The stylists didn't put any gel in OUR hair. Then we glanced at the outfits we wore in the photoshoot on the chair (we were wearing one of the outfits and we brought the rest back here.)

"Can't believe J-Hwa designed all these." I gushed. She's seriously super creative and talented. I can't believe I'm jealous of J-Hwa!

"Well I saw her sketchbook when we were in her office." Yewon grins. "They were pretty good. Too bad she didn't make some of the sketches become real. They were a bit colorful, too. Don'tcha think?"

"Umm, I guess so. But I never saw it." 

I suddenly feel that my phone vibrated under my (yes, my .). Then my eyes widened when I stared at the screen. 

"Gotta go!" I put down the photobooks on the table and raced out the door with my phone and the lyrics for STYLE. I didn't even bother to change out of my uniform from the photoshoot either.

"Where are--!" Yewon stopped herself, when she knew what was going on. "Good luck!"

"Don't count on it!" I say nervously.

I raced down the hallway and up the stairs, running out of breath everytime. I still can't believe I forgot! Ohmygosh, Changmin's going to hate me! Why did I do this to myself!? Oh well, he'll understand. A job is a job, right?!

I bursted into the room, after cracking open the door, seeing a surprised Yunho eating rice. 

"Ah, S-SoHyeon." Yunho put down his spoon, after he calmed himself. "Changmin's in the other room. He was waiting for you all day." 

I bowed. "Yea, yea I know..." I opened the door to see a nice and lavish bedroom. And this is only his?!




Was this the "other room" that Yunho was talking about? I'm pretty sure that their "dorm" is pretty big...and Changmin doesn't seem to be around. 

I just wandered around, then I heard the some loud footsteps from the bathroom (it was locked, of course.). Ohmigosh. I think he's taking a shower right now. And he probably has no idea that I'm here. Oh crap, oh crap. What do I do?! 

The door to get out of the room was locked. (It locks from the outside?!?!) And I had no pencils or ideas on how to get myself out of this like JiHae does.   I bit my lip, panicking really badly. And suddenly. I had to go. Like. Real bad. I MUST HOLD IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm really bad at that...

"Yunho! Sunbae-oppa! Please get me out of this!" I wailed. Shoot, I remembered that Yunho was probably going somewhere. According to TVXQ fansites and Tumblr, he eats rice before he leaves! And it's probably true! 

"SoHyeon?" I heard Changmin's voice. No, no, no, no.

I didn't think, so then I raced into the bathroom.

Ohmigod. 

You will not believe what I just saw. 

Changmin.

IS.

SHIRTLESS.


 

He looked up at me, like as if he saw a ghost. And I just stared with my mouth wide open. I hope I look attractive like this.

"S-SO--!"

"Ee..Ah....SORRY!" I ran out of the room real quick (like the speed of light. AGAIN!) and I hid under the covers of the bed. 

Okay, not the best place to hide in a room like this, but would you rather hide behind a plant or in a bed? You choose. Anyway, my lyrics and the 1st CD recording AND MY PHONEEEEE was on the table wayyyy across the room. And I didn't feel like getting it. 

I cringed, wondering how long was I gonna be here. This was soo awkward. And I swear, other Cassies would probably kill me by now for being in a place like this. 

Then I hear the door open. Who is it this time...

"Changmin, did something just happen?" YeJun asked, lazily. 

"U-uh. N-no. Just go back to sleep or go find--just go back to sleep." Changmin replied, with his voice being really shaky.

"Are you keeping a secret..." YeJun asked in his erted voice. What a weirdo.

"No! Just do what your hyung says and go back to sleep! Besides you have classes tomorrow, don't be stupid." 

"Whatever." It seemed to take FOREVER for the door to close. 

Then I hear Changmin listening to the recording of..ooops. I accidentally brought the lyrics and recording for my solo pre-single, Stand Up! (pretend it's not by J-Min C8) NOOOOOOOOO! That's the one where I play my guitar in it, too. Crap, I'm screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgptqTh6sU (Copy and paste into the URL browser.)

He played the recording kinda loud. Was that really me singing?! I can't believe it! 

Then Changmin played it over and over. Did he really like it or is he criticizing it a lot in his mind..?

"Edited by J-Hwa...composed entirely by SoHyeon. Hm." I heard him say that. Does he mean that he likes it?! I wonder, oh I wonder..

Then he went outside to the kitchen and ate...and ate...hey, this is the lovely and adorable forever-hungry Changmin that loves food. 'Kay?

And it seemed forever. Until I just unkwowingly snoozed off. Under the covers. 

========================

(Changmin's POV)

Unbelievable. 

First, she sees me shirtless. 

Second, I really, really..somehow...I liked her song. But it seemed different. Almost, relaxing. 

ANYWAYYYYY, the foooooood was delicious. Heheh. I ate Yunho's rice. And...where is SoHyeon anyway? Earlier, she seemed really upset when she was screaming to get out. 

If she did, then she forgot her stuff...and her phone..Should I look at it?! But wouldn't it be rude to look at people's personal things?

Maybe just once~ She'll love me for this.

Oh..god..is that..me..all over her iPhone?! (I only have an iPhone 3G..bleh. And she has the 4S one!)

Aw, what a cute fangirl. At least she didn't try to me or something like saesang fans would. I felt a chill when I thought of that..

Oh yeah! She came here for me to help her! On stuff..I shouldn't have ruined J-Hwa's clothes for money from YeJun. Uuuugh. Stupid tempting ramyun dish with curry!!!!

It took forever to find SoHyeon. Is she hiding? I can't contact her, since she left her stuff. Then I see a big, long lump under the blankets.

I slowly took the blanket off and it's..SOHYEON!?!?! And she's sleeping. Wow. This is amusing. She could've hidden behind the plants! Though that would've been cheesy..

I was about to shake her to wake her up so I can help her on whatever she needs for three weeks (Oh J-Hwa..why does it have to be so long?! I'm busy, too, you know! Heheh. "U-Know."). But..she looked kind of..angelic like that. 

Hopefully, nobody was watching. Right?! This better not..get out to the public..or to anyone in SM.

She's turning 18 in two weeks. Soooo..it'll be okay. To sleep next to her. Once. I guess...

And Yunho won't let me sleep with him, YeJun takes up all the space, and the sofa is uncomfortable..

I hugged her (luckily, she's a heavy sleeper..), closed my eyes, and laid there. 

In the morning, she'll wake up. She'll escape the dorm room. But why am I yearning to hear her voice like in her song again?!

================