-14-

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.

As Changmin was walking closer to my hiding spot, I couldn't help, but be terrified of what he'd do to me when he finds me. 

He would stop helping me with schoolwork! He wouldn't even let me look at him anymore! Oh no, oh no, what do I--

"Changmin? J-Hwa just texted me that she's in recording room, number 20. Can you help me find it?" ChungHwa asked. I can hear that he's at the door. But the door isn't completely open, considering the length of the shadow. 

"Eh? A-arasseo." Changmin sighed and walked out of the room.


I sighed with relief, as I held onto my phone. Good, my nightmares won't come true.

Though, I dropped my phone when it vibrated. That scared the hell out of me!

"Sohyeon, where are you?! Come back to the recording room to discuss the plans about the Stand Up 1-week promotions. We need to work quickly. And the filming tomorrow. You better be wearing the uniform that I gave you! Arasso? I'll give you an exit slip to leave classes. Ok, bye. - J-Hwa" 

Oh. It was just a text. Harmless-ness! Though, I was kinda hoping that it would be Changmin.. Wait, he barely texts! Much less, use his phone at all. Tch. How stupid of me to think like that.

I gathered my things out of the hidden closet of the room and left the room, leaving as if no one was in it to begin with. 

 

:::The Next Day:::

I smoothed out the skirt of my uniform. It looked alright on me. Though, it wasn't that great either. The SM uniforms were still a lot better. I wore a blue blazer, with some white on it, a black pleated skirt, a dress shirt and a cute bow. I mean it wasn't so bad, basica


I was almost to the recording room, about to say hi to J-Hwa and that I'm here, 'till someone backhugged me.

My heart jumped a bit. But not in a happy way.

"Yah! YeJun! Get off!" I say, struggling to get his arms off of me. I didn't even have to look back to see that it's him! It's so obvious!

"Nah, lemme just play with you a little more~" He says in a sugary, sweet voice, while running his hand..down..my..thigh...oh no.

What the hell. J-Hwa's going to freak!

Aish..where is Changmin when I need him?!

 

J-Hwa's POV.

"Uh huh.. Yes.. Yes.. I got it.. thanks." I said over and over on the phone with Lee SooMan. He sounded angry because it seems that someone went into the weaponry room, shot a lots of bullets and left the room without cleaning up. Now BoA and I have to find the idiot that did it...

"Yes... Got it.. Arasso...... I know, I'll get right on it as soon as I can..." I hung up. Finally.

I looked at the time on my phone and opened the phonebook to call SeoHyun.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"SeoHyun, it's Jae.
Did you know who went into the gunroom?"

"Waeyo?
Did someone go in there?"

"You didn't know?!
You were in charge of that room!"

"I know! But I was busy yesterday with the
commercial filming, I just got back this morning."

"Arasso... Just rest."

"Thanks-- Hold on, I'm getting a phone call from SooMan."

"Good luck.."

"Thanks? Why?"

"Nothing."

"Alright then...? Bye."

 

I hung up the phone and went the recording room where SoHyeon may be waiting for me.

She better wear the uniform I gave her--

"Oh What the?!"

I see SoHyeon drenched in water, wearing a large men's sweater over her wet uniform.

"S-SoHyeon! Are you alright? What happened?!"

"I-it's..."

::Flashback .. about 5 mintues ago:: (No one's POV)

"YeJun! Stop touching me all willy-nilly!" SoHyeon tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

"I haven't seen you all day yesterday~"

*You haven't seen me, but I saw you.*

"Stop it!" She struggled. "Leave me alone! I'm busy!"

While SoHyeon was struggling, something poured over YeJun, but got to SoHyeon as well.

"Yah!" She got off of YeJun's hold, but tripped into a warm and soft wall.

Wait.. Warm and Soft? She looked up to see ChangMin; the person that threw the water over them.

SoHyeon's face turned red. Really red.

ChangMin took off his sweater and threw it over SoHyeon. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear, and when he stood up. SoHyeon's eyes were wide and cheeks started to burn. ChangMin lets her go and grabs YeJun by the ear.

"Let's go, YeJun. You are in so much trouble." ChangMin scolded as he dragged him.

"Ouch! Owowowowow!!" You can hear YeJun screaming in pain.

"Oh What the?!"

SoHyeon turned around to see J-Hwa.

"S-SoHyeon! Are you alright? What happened?!"

"I-it's..." SoHyeon swallowed her words. Then smiled. "It's nothing."

J-Hwa sighed. "You're lucky I brought a pair of clothes for you. Let's hurry up and get your hair done."

"Arasso." SoHyeon eye smiled.

"What you are you happy about?" J-Hwa raised her brow.

"Nothing." SoHyeon grinned. "Nothing at all."

 

 

"When you're done with your filming, come to my dorm."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to add this D:
I didn't think that ChungHwa would be in the story as often, 
so I didn't think of him as one with the main characters but now he is. ;)
- SuJuELF77

Lee ChungHwa

 

tumblr_mdw8w3vnrZ1ri0iwbo1_500.jpg


One of the best male models in Korea with thousands of fangirls.
He is the blood brother of idol/actress Lee JaeHwa who works with SM.
Their relationship is a secret (The reason why is a secret as well.) 

Age - A year older then ChangMin (The story's year is 2010.)

ChungHwa and ChangMin aren't in good terms since childhood. 

ChungHwa has never fallen in love, nor will he ever.
Because he cares more of JaeHwa then his love life. 

Before modeling, about 4-5 years ago, he stayed home to watch young JaeHwa (Who worked for SM but didn't start her singing career yet) while their parents go to work. After 2 years, ChangMin debuted and JaeHwa has started to undergo training, having her not come home often. On that night, ChungHwa went out to buy JaeHwa's favorite food to celebrate and outside the market, he got casted by one of the famous model agency.

Tah-Dah! A new model was brought into the world-- Erm.. Korea :)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- SuJuELF77's note ---

I feel like you guys may be getting bored with this story, or confused. So from now on, I will add facts about the story in each chapter OuO

YeJun Fact:

The original author, Haruka-Harukaze75, may not know this, but there is an idol named YeJun.
He is the face of the group, F. Cuz (They aren't really well known)

tumblr_m33hu2JFYY1r3yp5ko2_500.gif

The is their MV, "Number 1" OuO Watch it. WATCH ITTTTT~~~ (My F. Cuz bias is Kan <3)