-26-

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.

When I finally managed to escape the room, I made sure that I was going the right way to the dorms. I even had the GPS on my phone to direct me there!

Well actually, just to make sure I'm aware, as it says “recalculating” every 10 minutes.

After ten millions of those, I unlocked the door to the apartment room, and there the other girls were waiting, staring at me.

Except for Ahreum, while she's watching f(x)'s goodbye performance for Nu ABO.

"H-hey! I-I thought you guys were out eating dinner!" I stuttered.

JiHae stood up and walked towards me, circling around me. Her arms were crossed, as she tapped her left arm with her fingers.

"We were gonna.... but a dinner's not complete until...." Then she stopped and jumped in front of me again. "You tell us what happened!"

"E-eh? Nothing happened! I was just dancing alone, that's all!" I held my hands up in protest, but nothing worked.

"Tell us, tell us!" Yewon and Lizzy squealed. Then they blocked the door to my room and my shoulders slumped in disappointment

"Really, guys? I'll tell you later....or ask him yourself!" I said with my hands together, hoping to shift the attention away from me

JiHae was about to open , but was cut off by Ahreum's ringtone.

"Ttiiime to go practice with Hyoyeon, Yuri, Donghae and Eunhyuk~" She announced with a small smile, waving her phone

Which was really rare for everyone, because Ahreum looked more natural with a frown.

We walked out of the dorm room, while I finally told them the story, with a few interruptions of giggles and gasps in between.

As soon as we entered the dance practice room, the one we're supposed to go, there was no one there.

"U-uh..maybe they're late..?" Lizzy stuttered.

After I took a few steps the girls followed me as well, then we all just started stretching. Half an hour later, the four finally came.

"Wahh, they really are adorable like Seohyun said!" Yuri clapped and jumped.

"Reminds us of our trainee days, huh?" Hyoyeon smiled. "Oh right, dance routines! J-Hwa wanted us to teach you some for your showcase and finalize your dance for your title song!"

"What she said." Donghae nonchalantly said, with his elbow on Eunhyuk's shoulder and the other hand on his hip.

I took a look at Lizzy after I greeted them respectively (and all of us stood up) and her face was completely red while she covered with her hands.

"Aish, get off, your elbow hurts!" Eunhyuk shrugged him off, then looked over to Lizzy. "Hae! You got a fangirl!"

JiHae facepalmed, a bit embarrassed on Lizzy's behalf. After she looked up, she went over to the four and shook their hands. "Thanks for coming to help us today. We really appreciate it!"

Wow, expected of our leader, just like a pro!

After a while, we were taught a few group dances together, then were split up into a few mini groups. Yewon and I got Hyoyeon, Ahreum was with Eunhyuk, Jihae got Yuri and lucky for Lizzy, Donghae.

Luckily, they weren't too strict with us, which felt a lot more comfortable than when Yewon and I were stuck with pissy dance instructors back when we just got here.

Then of course, we all had to switch, because everyone wanted to teach different people. Lizzy was pouting the whole time, when she got stuck with Eunhyuk, which I don't see why she doesn't like him as much as Donghae, who well...I'm with.

We do a duet dance together, ranging from tango to pop...which reminds me exactly of..

"You feeling okay?" Donghae curiously asked, as we were done with the 5th duo routine.

"Yes, of course!" I said formally, afraid that I'd get scolded for not using honorifics.

"Yahh, you don't need to be so formal with me, you know. We're friends, right?" Donghae smiled, which was enough for any girl to scream and fangirl out loud. And enough for Lizzy to stare at me in jealousy.

The others laughed a little, while they looked at us sometimes in the midst of their dances.

After an hour of that, they made us do the dance to our debut title song, Flashback, to see if there have been any improvements in the way we dance. 

 

ChangMin’s POV.

After I had finished my own dance practice, I decided that 6 hours of it was enough. When I made it back to the dorm room, no one was even there...not even YeJun! (Even though he's such a lazy bum.)

While I was getting a drink for myself, I saw a sticky note on the counter. I wonder what it was THIS time..

"Off to the dance rooms to force YeJun to actually train! --Yunho, your amazing leader"

I laughed, remembering the last time that it happened, YeJun raged for weeks. Although it had always failed to scare us.

Since I had no one to be with for the rest of the night, I tried to call SoHyeon, but it had only sent me straight to voicemail. Aish! Why do I always want to hear her voice all the time?!

SHINee was pretty busy outside of SM, promoting Lucifer, the f(x) girls rarely talked to anyone outside of their group, SNSD never let me eat anything from their kitchen and as for Super Junior, I never knew when Kyuhyun was home to play video games with me.

And if he ever was, I was always out.

When I made my way to the rehearsal room areas, I heard some sort of cheering that was so loud, it was impossible to ignore. Good thing SooMan wasn't here, since he hates the noise.

I walked backwards to see what it is and my eyes widened, as I saw SCANDAL (mainly SoHyeon) partying with Hyoyeon, Yuri, Donghae and Eunhyuk. I had no idea why such angry feelings had suddenly appeared, but somehow I just wanted to go in and just take SoHyeon away!

Oh god, did I just think that? Anyway, but the way she's smiling so much, made me not want for that to disappear, by going in. As Eunhyuk caught sight of me, I ran for it down the hallway and went into another dance room, so I could be out of sight.

"Oh, Changmin-hyung!" I hear a guy's voice behind me. I jumped, but realized it was YeJun, along with Yunho. "Save meee!"

"Just listen to your brother." I quickly said.

"Aish, Changmin, he's more evil than you and Kyuhyun combined!" Yunho ranted, obviously frustrated. "I don't even know how we're related!"

"Because we came from the same mother and father, duh!" YeJun taunted, before doing some dance moves again. I cringed at his style, but surprisingly, I was nice enough to not say anything.

I mostly just blocked out what they were saying, mostly because the way SoHyeon was smiling so brightly earlier, was still in mind. Sitting against the door blankly, I didn't realize that a few hours had passed and the two brothers wanted to leave.

"Yo, Changmin..uh..can you move, please?" Yunho asked politely, cutting of YeJun. "Oh by the way, wanna eat out tonight? I can't cook tonight, because this pabo forgot to to grocery shopping." He cocked his head to the side at his brother.

I quickly moved aside, standing up. "N-no thanks..I'll just meet up with you two later..have fun!"

Yunho looked at me weirdly, while he pushed YeJun out the door, as he was saying, "What the hell?! He NEVER rejects a chance like this! Oh well, Changmin-hyung has always been weird!"

Normally, I would've shaken off YeJun's comment like it was nothing, but somehow it seemed to be true. What's wrong with me these days?!

After about half an hour, I finally left the room, but really I just wanted to go back to my dorm and sleep. Somehow, it had been awfully exhausting without someone around, until I had bumped into SoHyeon and Donghae on the way.

"Hyung! Whaddup!" Donghae waved at me, while SoHyeon looked at me like she saw a ghost.

"A-annyeong, s-sunbaenim..." SoHyeon waved as well, but she was a lot more stiff and awkward. Cute, but...

"So....SoHyeon, why are you with him?’