-09-

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV

One of these days, there's always one where you feel like you're gonna explode, die, and roll around in regret and embarassment. 

And today, is that day. Seriously, first I lose half of my things, I slept with my ultimate bias (I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED!), and my friends are going on a hunt for Yunho, Changmin, YeJun, and for my things. 

I burst open the door, and almost scared the heck out of J-Hwa. 

"SoHyeon!" J-Hwa says excitedly, calming down. "I've see that you've..uh..made it. Let's get started, shall we? I'm finishing up with the designs for the outfits, so you girls can film the MV as soon as possible~" 

Omgeezus. J-Hwa was an AMAZING designer. Can't wait what she'll come up with. 

These felt like the longest 7 hours of practicing that I've ever done. Lots of body waves, arm movements, and twisting to be done. That's a lot for a dance-y song..

"Alright." J-Hwa took deep breaths, then drank some water. "We're done for the day~"

"Really?" I cheered. I can go back to Ch--I mean, the other girls! 

"YES! By the way, did you lose your things? They're back at the dorm." J-Hwa smiled. "And don't worry, I don't think any of them were..touched."

"Thank you so much!" I bowed quickly, and then ran off. Good thing there were no classes today, or else I would've been buried with make-up homework.

"SoHyeon! There you are!" Lizzy came to me, almost out of breath.

"Lizzy! What are you--" I helped her walk and stand.

"I was trying to find Yunho and Changmin for you!"

"What?! Why ME?!"

"Because you lost your stuff remember? And we tried getting into their dorm room, but we couldn't do it!" 

"Oh gosh, Lizzy. You shouldn't have done th--"

"THERE THEY ARE!" She pointed behnd me, as I turned slowly.

I bowed as slowly as I could, while Lizzy lied on the ground, breathing.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.." I muttered. "Lizzy, she um--"

"Tried to find us, I know." Yunho grinned. "Good thing we got her off our trail."

Damn, they must be good at this stuff. While, I'm only a rookie...and how am I gonna take her back now?

"I'll take her back to your room." Yunho offers. Did he just read my mind? 

He puts Lizzy on his back, like a piggyback ride and starts walkin'.

Then he glances inside the studio, where J-Hwa is coming up for some new moves for ShikA's new song.
He turns back. "Bye!" He waved.

I awkwardly waved and turned back to Changmin. 

But then... I remembered what happened this morning.. Causing my heart to beat fast. Really fast.

 

"So... Did Jae get mad at you?" ChangMin spoke.

 


Changmin's POV.

The way YunHo waved at SoHyeon got my blood boiling for a little.. What is this feeling? Anyways... I already know YunHo likes... Nevermind.

"So... Did Jae get mad at you?" I asked her.

"Oh, J-Hwa?" She replied as she snapped out of it. 

Hehehe. Cute.

"Yeah, I kinda remembered that she gets mad when her students are late. I was gonna tell you but you dashed out before I can tell you." I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh... Well.. She got mad... At first.."

"At first?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah. But then she let it slide this time." SoHyeon eye smiled.

LKJDLKHLKHD. Too. Cute.

"Ehehe, she also gave me one of her new albums for free." She took something out of her bag to show me.

 

J-Hwa's Single - 5th Ablum 
Picture made by SuJuELF77 [Request in my shop for posters ;D] 
Songs:
Stranger, Love U,
Kiss Me, Hate You,
y Love, Twinkle. 
((Pretend it's her songs xD))
( Some of them are made up )


Heh. This is little Jae? She's alot different in here then out there. ChangMin shutters.

"What's wrong?" SoHyeon asked.

"Nothing." I smiled. Just thinking about the younger JaeHwa... The EVIL JaeHwa.

"Oh," SoHyeon blinked. "Well, what is she to you?" SoHyeon's cheeks turned light pink, about to burst into a rose red shade.

I chuckled. "She's only my step sister, nothing to worry about." Anymore, at least.

"Ah, well--"

 

No one's pov.

"SoHyeon!" JiHae ran to her. "Why is Lizzy half dead?!"

Yewon followed behind her. She pants. "Ji.. JiHae... SLOW DOWN!" She smacked JiHae's back.

"Ouch!" JiHae rubbed the sore part. "I'm just worried for her!"

SoHyeon and ChangMin laugh at their sillyness.

"No worries, Lizzy is perfectly fine. Just tired." ChangMin explained, in short words.

"Yeah, she was just talking to me before she passed ou--"

"SHE PASSED OUT?!?!" Leader JiHae went crazy.

"It's fine! YunHo carried her back to our dorm." SoHyeon tries to calm her down.

"Wait. Did you say YunHo?" JiHae snapped out of it.

"Yes."

"You mean, THE, U-Know YunHo.. Carried Lizzy?" Yewon said.

"Uhhh... Yes?" SoHyeon tilts her head.

JiHae and Yewon went crazy(ish). "OMG. She's so lucky to be held be YunHo!"

"Now I want to pass out!"

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

ChangMin laughs at them, his phone rings. 

"Ah. I gotta go now. See you ladies tomorrow. Maybe." ChangMin waved and he left.

SoHyeon waved goodbye back while JiHae and Yewon still went mindless.
(Careless. Careless. Shoot Anonymous. Anonymous. Heartless. Mindless...)  

"You guys! C-calm down!" SoHyeon was looking around, even though there was nobody else. 

"I WISH YUNHO WOULD CARRY ME!" "I WISH I COULD MARRY HIM!" LALALALALA. 

"YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed for the first (and last) time. 

JiHae and Yewon looked at her, in surprise. "Y-yea?"

"We need to go back to the dorm. Lizzy can't stay there by herself..." 

"So true!" Yewon agreed. 

After walking up and down several stairs and going through tons of elevators, they finally reached their dorm, unlocking it with the key card, like always. 

"Hey..you guys.." Lizzy said, softly. She was lying on the sofa, with a blanket over her, and a wet cloth on her forehead. 

"Oh gosh..you have a fever!" SoHyeon sadly says, while measuring Lizzy's temperature. 

"Should we stay home and take care of ya?" Yewon asks willingly.

"Yes! Of course!" JiHae answers for Lizzy. 

"No, no.." Lizzy replies. "Anyway, Yunho wanted me to tell you guys that this is gonna go on soon..." She let go of a flyer out of her hand.

SoHyeon picked it up and widened her eyes. 

"A FORMAL SM PARTY WEEK?! WITH ALL THE ARTISTS AND STAFF AND IT'S GOING TO GO ON FOR ABOUT A WEEK, WITH THE FINAL BANQUET TO BE ON THE LAST DAY?!" 

"Wait, wait, wait! It's in THREE WEEKS?!" Yewon screeched.

"That's too little! TOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE!" JiHae cries.

"WAAAAAAIT. But, Yunho said the teachers will announce it in about a week, so keep it a...seeecret.." She yawned, rolled over, and went to sleep. 

"Well..I guess that leaves out Lizzy for now." Yewon sighs. 

"It is kinda late.." JiHae looks out the window.

"Alright. Goodnight, you guys. I'll leave early so I um..can get my things from..nevermind!" SoHyeon closed the door to her bedroom quickly. 

She sat against the door, placing her hand above her chest. 

Why did I think of Changmin?! Why did I think of what happened? What's happening? Damnit...it was only an accident, SoHyeon! Calm down! 

SoHyeon lied down on her bed, pulled the covers over herself and slept. 

This feeling is growing...and I can't control it....what is this called?