Special Story from Co-Author (Side Story)

Seventeen Little Secrets

Special Side Story from Co-Author SuJuELF77!

 

"Hey, J-Hwa." SoHyeon turned to J-Hwa. "Since when did you started dating TaeMin?"

J-Hwa's cheeked flushed red. "W-well.. It's a long story..." She drank her coffee.

"Aww~" SoHyeon used her aegyo. "Please~~ Tell me~~"

J-Hwa studders. "Well.. It was--"

"Ooh! What's going on?" Lizzy popped out of nowhere.

SoHyeon was shocked from her sudden appearance. J-Hwa however, did not move a muscle.

"Jesus Lizzy, don't do that anymore." SoHyeon held her heart and pretended to have a heart attack.

"Sorry~" She sat next to J-Hwa. "Soo~ What's this talk about TaeMin?"

"Phew..." J-Hwa fanned herself with her hand. "Is it getting hot in here?" She gets nervous.

"Don't be shy, just tell us the story~" SoHyeon tugged J-Hwa's arm.

"Arasso, Arasso! (Alright, Alright!)" J-Hwa held her hand up and places her coffee down. "It was 4-5 years ago, before TaeMin even debuted. I worked in SM with ChangMin when I noticed him sitting in the waiting room, to audition. He was so nervous back then, it was adorable. I felt bad because I've seen the others audition before him, and was worried that he wouldn't make it. So I walked up to him, and told him not to worry. 'Hwaiting' I told him. before he was up next.
After 2 weeks, I saw him again, standing in SM's lobby. I asked him what he was doing there, he told me, 'I made it.'
My smile came out of nowhere, it's even more embarrassing now."

SoHyeon and Lizzy looked at eachother with smiles on their faces.

"After a while, ChangMin showed me the videos of the auditions, I was alittle more interested in TaeMin's audition at that time. When I watched it, I was.. mezmorized... His moves were amazing, his voice was soft, I was smittened. That was when... I fell in love with him.." J-Hwa gently smiled, getting her memories of the past.

"So, how did you start going out with him?" Lizzy asked.

"Oh, well he--" J-Hwa's phone rang.
- Ring Ding Dong Ding Ding Dong Ding Diggy Ding Diggy Ding Ding Ding - 

"Woops, YunHo needs me." J-Hwa checked her text. "I'll see you girls in the afternoon for dance practice." She waved at them and left.

SoHyeon and Lizzy waved back.

"Aw.. Too bad. I wanna know what happened next." Lizzy pouted.

"We can go ask her later." SoHyeon laid back on the couch.

"Uwah! J-Hwa forgot her clipboard!" Lizzy picked it up from the table.

"Oh, I'll give it to her, I know where she might be headed." *TVXQ's dance room* SoHyeon held on to it and ran out to catch up to J-Hwa.

When running to her, she sees YunHo standing beside her, until he suddenly pushed her against the wall. SoHyeon gasped and hid behind the walls.

 

 

J-Hwa ran out the room and saw YunHo standing outside, leaning on the wall. He sees her and waved. J-Hwa ran up to him.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"You telling stories to the newbies?" He stood up straight.

"Well, they asked me and I had no choice but to tell." She shrugs.

YunHo suddenly pushed J-Hwa on the wall and leaned closer. "Please. Consider leaving him, and being with me." He whispered. 

SoHyeon's eyes widened and she mouthed "oh my god."

J-Hwa pushed him away. "Sorry, but my feelings belong to TaeMin."

YunHo grabbed her arm. "Your heart should belong to me."

J-Hwa turned red. "S-sorry... I can't." She tugged her arm away from him. 

YunHo pulled her again, but this time, he leans in closer.

 

 

(( Next part shall continue on chapter 10
Subscribe to this story is you want to know what happens next! ;D ))