--05--

Seventeen Little Secrets

(SoHyeon's POV)

"Moooorninggg~" I was hearing a familiar voice, as I was squirming around in my bed, sort of waving my arms for whoever it was to shut up.

"Uuunghhhh." That was me, obviously. Not a morning person, remember? Then everything became clear and it was..

"YEJUN!" I screamed the living hell out of myself and rolled off the other side of the bed. 

"Did ya miss mee~" YeJun teased, while I was glaring at him, peeking from the other side.

"No. Shut up. How did you even get into my room anyway? The other girls aren't even awake yet...I hope.." I was still tired while getting ready, despite that it's 9 in the morning.

"Hyung's keycard gets into EVERY room, my dear~" He wrapped his arm around me, while I was brushing my teeth.

"Go away." Spit. Rinse. Bleh.

"Nah, I don't feel like it~"

"Sure, not until I--EEEEEEEEK" 

You wouldn't guessed what he did. Well, maybe. He unlocked the door. And saw me. Changing. Right there. .

"Well heeeeeeeeey se--" 

"SHADDUP!" I threw a high-heel at him, putting on my uniform as fast as I can (well that's the only thing that looks good in my closet..).

"Well aren't you..graceful.." He rubbed his head and face, trying to hold in the pain. 

"Pfft. Well that's what you get. Hurry up or we're gonna be late." I scoffed, walking out the front door with my bag.

Though to make the morning worse, the main corridor was FILLED with other fangirls. 

"T-TVXQ?!" I gasped. I could see Yewon, Lizzy, and JiHae just outside the crowd, dying to get near them too. "Aigoo..they're our sunbaes now.." I tried to walk away from the commotion, while having a feeling of embarrassment and regret. 

"Yah! Don't you want to meet them?~ You loooo--" YeJun taunted.

"Okay, okay! Shut up!" I went over there. It was impossible, like trying to swim past a current in the sea.

"SoHyeon-ah!" Yunho and Changmin smiled at me from the middle of the crowd. They were walking towards me. Ohmigosh! I was having all these fluttery "feels" inside. Every girl was glaring at me, in jealousy. Some were even gushing. 

"So, SoHyeon-ah, how are youu?" Changmin (YES, CHANGMIN OPPA! DLKNFSLDFN.) patted my head, bent down to look at me, and was smiling. Ohmigod, he was SMILING!

"I-i'm good~ I was just going to class, but Yunho sunbae's brother dragged me here.." I said softly. I swear, I was heating up.

"Aw, don't worry about him~ He's always like that. I'll protect youuu." At the last sentence, he whispered (YES. WHISPERED. OHMIGOSH.) that into my ear. Then he moved his face farther so he could look at me. "I was going to eat this today, but hyung here said I can't." He pouted (ADORABLE<3) and then handed them to me. "Would you like to eat them instead, SoHyeon-ah?~" 

I held out my hands, smiling. "Nae~" I nodded, trying to be as adorable as much as I can.

"Save at least one for me, okay?" He winked and then walked away with Yunho, leaving me in the crowd of other fangirls, asking me a unch of questions. 

After almost half an hour, I finally stepped into my first class with Lizzy, Jihae, and Yewon. And they were almost as tired as I am. 

"WE'RE--" We began.

"Save it. I already know why you girls are late..or at least a lot earlier than everyone else." Mr.Kim angrily muttered.

"Ho--"

He pointed to TVXQ (plus, YeJun, who's sitting in the last row.), since they're sitting in the back with YeJun. 

We all immediately waved at them. 

"Is everyone else going to come?" Lizzy asked hopefully. 

"No. Today you'll have your classes in here. Actually for the whole week. It's detention, basically." 

"WHY?!"

"Punishment. And you two!" He glared at TVXQ, "Don't you dare start another commotion in the morning again!"

"No promises!" Changmin beamed. 

Few moments later, Super Junior and EXO-K came in, taking their seats at the front, while we took our seats at the second-to-last row.

"Ohmigod, is this heaven or what?" Yewon giggles, trying to hold in her temptation to look behind her.

I just shrugged, eating one cookie at a time. They were a bit crunchy, though.

"Psst." Kyuhyun turned to look at me. "Will you give me one? Pleeeaaaase?" 

Ohmigod. This is a dream. It has to be. I faced my fears to look at Yunho and Changmin. Changmin's head was on Yunho's shoulder and they were both sleeping. Aw, cute. While YeJun was just plainly staring. At me.

I turned back and handed Kyuhyun one. He turned back, high-fived Donghae, then split it between the two of them. Rude, where's my thank you?

"I know a way where we can get out of here." JiHae sharply says, once Mr.Kim was deeply asleep.

"What? How? It's basically a prison.." Yewon muttered.

"True, and how do we know if Mr.Kim's actually sleeping?" I asked.

"Well guess who put sleeping pills in his coffee?" Lizzy winked. "And don't worry, I calculated the right amount so it's not going to kill him. He'll most likely wake up around midnight or in a few hours."

JiHae picked the lock on the door. Of course, she did it perfectly with a pencil.

"Oooh~ you bad, bad girls." YeJun grinned.

"Shut up." I spat. "What are we gonna do about--"

"Mr.Kim is going to be sooo pissed." Sungmin points out. 

"It's okay. We're all y, free and single!" Yesung reclined in his chair, putting his feet on the desk. 

Yewon rolled her eyes at their remarks. "So anyways what are we gonna do about Yunho and Changmin?"

"They'll figure something out. 'Kbye." And there goes YeJun.

"Leggo." JiHae pulled the four of us outside and onto my room. Then she shut the door.

"Well that was easy." Lizzy giggles, imitating those Easy buttons from Staple's.

"By the way, girls, we're supposed to stop by SM Office #2~" JiHae announced.

"What?! Why?!" Yewon panicked.

"Relax, it's nothing bad. We're gonna get our training schedules~!" After that, we were practically running in our stiletto boots to the office. "WE'RE DEBUTING SOOOOON! IT'S A SIIIGNNNNNNNNNN!" Other girls glared at us. Clearly, they were probably not gonna debut soon.

We stopped by the door, after learning that we passed it four times.

"Hm, you guys must be ShikA!~" A girl, who probably works here (but she looks a bit young..is she also a student?!), came up to us and smiled, holding a clipboard.

"Who?" I asked, slowly.

"Ah, you don't know? It's your band name! The CEO says that you guys are going to debut together. JiHae and Lizzy are already undergoing training. Oh by the way, I'm J-Hwa!" 

"Changmin's little sister and Taemin's secret g--?!" Lizzy began, but got cut off.

"SHHH!" J-Hwa panicked. "Everyone would hate me, if they knew. Anyway, it'd be bad for my comeback stage next week. My second album, 'S.I.G.N.' is coming out in a few days. And it's okay if you don't know. Not a lot of other SM students know since we don't have phone and internet access, unless we need to."

"I hope you'll do well!" Lizzy beams.

"Thank youu~" J-Hwa grins. "Anyway, let's get onto your schedules and your manager. I'm just here to give out the papers and stuff." 

"A-ah okay~.." 

The girls and I were sent to a white room and we just sat there. Waiting. 

After fifteen minutes and 35 seconds, someone finally came.

"Hello! I'm not the official manager, but I'm Park EunHye. I'm 31, but people say I kinda look young. Haha! Anyway, your real manager is getting some things done before getting to you guys. I don't want you guys to be stressed out. But training starts tomorrow with all of you girls. And you all also have some pre-debut activites." She announced.

"Already?" I raised my eyebrows. Isn't this all a little too sudden?

"Well it won't all be piled up all in one day. We're just gonna narrow it down, so you'll have time for your classes^^ So here are all of your schedules and you all already received some advertising endorsement deals! You can accept some if you want." 

In dark pink font, we all read our schedules.

"SoHyeon Lee (maknae)

8:00 - Dance Training
9:00 - Learn dance covers
10:00 - 2:00 - Vocal training 
2:00 - 5:00 - Recording
5:00 - 7:00 - Photo shoot (Profiles, band, The Face Shop)

Debut album track (1st):
(pretend that these songs haven't been released yet. LOLOL)

1. Flashback
2. xxxxxxxx
3. xxxxxxxx

4. Rambling Girls

5. xxxxxxxx

6. xxxxxxxx
7. Stand Up (SoHyeon)
8. I Love You (Lizzy)
9. Flashback (JiHae)
10. Don't Leave (Yewon)
11. Day by Day (SoHyeon + Yewon)
12. Oh! My God (JiHae + Lizzy)


------------------------------

Circle YES or NO to accept or decline the offer and cut off this form.

Forever 21 Korea:

YES or NO

SM Academy advertising:

YES or NO

Feature in an MV! (TBD)

YES or NO

Role of So-Hyun (minor) in the (k-drama name), 4 episodes

YES or NO"

After we looked it over, we said goodbye to the staff at the office and we discussed our schedules back to class.

"Ohmigosh, I can't believe they got me an endorsement deal for the PINK (Korea) by Victoria's Secret line.." JiHae read off of her schedule and offers. 

"So does that mean you'll be half- from now on?" I snickered, along with the rest of the girls. 

"NO!" She playfully slapped my arm. "Just their pajamas and stuff. I PROMISE that I'll be fully-clothes! Sheesh~"

"Well, if SOHYEON did that, I bet YeJun or Changmin would like iiiii~"

"NO way in HELL would I ever model for Victoria's Secret. Maybe for their PINK pajamas line but no." I rolled my eyes. YeJun's eyes would be glued to my pictures, I bet. Though, I don't know about Changmin..

"Lalal~ Well I just hope these offers would score up a date with an EXO member, or SHINee.." Yewon trailed on. 

"Please! You want too much!" Lizzy spat, while laughing and setting her bag on the couch in my (now ours') dorm room. "I just want Sungmin from Super Junior~" She sighed.

"You want too much." Yewon pointed out, jokingly.

"Well anyway, I'm the maknae of the group.." I say.

"Face." Lizzy answers, while eating Pocky.

"Rapper?" Yewon says in confusion.

"LEADERRR~" JiHae shouts joyfully. "Heheh, I'm your unni, you guys."

"So? We knew this already!" We all threw pillows at her.

"Hey not niiice~~"

We all continued to joke around 'till midnight. 

"Goodnight, guys." Lizzy yawned. 

We were all spread on the couches and floor since we were super tired. 

"Gotta wake up early.." I set my Mirotic alarm on time and shut my eyes. 

Operation classes resumes tomorrow. And nobody is ever allowed to forget that.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Character!   - SuJuELF77 (Co-Author)
Since I have lots of plans for this character, I am making her one of the official characters :D

Lee JaeHwa - J-Hwa

 asian, beautiful, cute, fashion, girl  asian-coffee-fashion-girl-glasses-Favim.

ChangMin's little sister, well, step-sister. And TaeMin's secret girlfriend. (Read chapter 7 for a glimps of her story)

Age - A year younger than TaeMin's age. (The story's year is 2010.)

J-Hwa had worked with SM since her brother, ChangMin, debuted as DBSK, and is also a solo singer and fashion designer for SM. 
Lee Soo Man noticed some spark about her that he knew she should work in SM.
J-Hwa is ShikA's manager and is the cheoragrapher for many groups, as well as ShikA.
She is also SNSD SooYoung's best friend.
J-Hwa loves to drink coffee but is 170 cm (SNSD's SooYoung's height) and has high metabalism (Eats alot, but cannot gain any weight from it) 

J-Hwa is SM's photographer but only as a substitute. She is sweet, and sly. J-Hwa also can hack into computers and create fire power (handmade bombs and such.) She can survive in the woods for 2 weeks. It's best not to mess with her when she's mad.

There's also a spoiler, but you gotta read chapter 7 to know ;)