--21--

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.


After arriving promptly at the JYP Entertainment building, I rest myself in my car for a bit. 
I stare at the high and mighty skyscraping building, that makes me shiver by its' presence alone. 
Because something's not right about JYP Entertainment..according to the data that Lee Soo Man provided all of us with, they're after some Seventeen Secrets, as well. 

Something that has to do with all of us and the way we, k-pop idols, are. 

Because J-Hwa's in there...

Changmin is in there as well. 

I conquer my fears, as I pull out my fake JYP Entertainment ID and show it to the secretaries. 
Even though my face is all over magazines, billboards, etc. That doesn't mean that they can't believe me. 
When they scanned my ID without a thought, it also coaxes the systems in the entertainment building to disable every camera, sensor, laser, codes, etc. 

Piece of cake. 

After I enter the elevator, without me pushing the buttons, it closes immediately and takes me to one of the levels. 
"So he knew that I was coming.." I mutter. I check to see if I still have some sort of weapon I can use to defend myself. I didn't bring anything that's too big to carry around. After all, Operatives need to depend on themselves alone sometimes.

"They're detained." A robotic voice rings through the elevator.

They got me. They know I'm here. Well that was quick. 

After I step out of the elevator, I walk into the white metallic hallway. 

The room doors were glistening, as I tried to read the labels on them but no luck. 
I tried everything from breaking through the doors, listening in, nothing. 

"There she is!" 

Apparently some guards must've seen me.
I ran the other direction, after I taught them a little lesson and stole their weapons...

Of course.

"Get out of here. They're coming for you. I've got--" J-Hwa's text message was cut off with a bunch of random letters after that. 

Something has happened.

I get to the top floor, and the room was all white. No windows, no nothing. All white. Like those rooms in a mental hospital. 

I look into the main office.

JYP's real office. 

I look through the drawers and shelves for anything that J-Hwa might've found or left. 

Nothing about some Seventeen Secrets. But there's a chunk load of SM. 

I shoved the papers into my bag, as I ran for the last room. 

J-Hwa was there. 

She just sat there, in a black outfit, emotionless. She said nothing as she saw me. 

As I tried to get her out, after checking that no one else was there. 
A little bit of blood spilled from and onto the ground. 

Because it was my first time seeing a tremendous amount of it, I started shaking as I let her hit the ground and collapse for a moment. 

If she was here like this..

Then where's Changmin..

 

ChangMin's POV.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." I muttered as I drove down the highways in high speed. I parked the car 2 blocks away from JYP's building and made my way through the back door. I notice 4-6 cameras, but I managed to take them out with my cell's 'camlock' software. I quietly unlock the door, using the trick BoA taught me a few years back. After I closed the door, I climbed up through the square ceiling and with my tracking device, I should get a signal from Jae's phone. Hopefully JYP won't get any notices on their system.

Aish.. This building is complicated..
JaeHwa.. Where are you?

The device softly vibrates, telling me that JaeHwa is near. Or.. her phone is near.
I reached the destination and peep through the vent to check out the room.
It's white, there's a chair in the center of the room. But where's..-- !!!

I was pulled out the vent.

"UGH!" They punched me right in the stomach and I fell on my knees, coughing and gasping. I slowly look up. A door is opening.. 4 bodyguards enter the room and behind them was YuBin of Wonder Girls. In her hold, was JaeHwa. "J-Jae!.." I struggled to speak. I see Jae's hands were tied up. Her black clothing were nearly torn, and her body looks exhausted.

YuBin pushes JaeHwa in the room and she fell on the ground. The men grabs my head and pushes me onto the wall. "Let go of me!" I demanded. I need to be by Jae's side! 

"Not until we get what we want." YuBin smirked as she leaves the room. As  I was being dragged out the room, 3 men grabbed JaeHwa and placed her on the chair, then bounded her with ropes. "JAEHWA!!" I yelled out her name to get her to look at me. 

JaeHwa slowly rose her head and mouthed some words. 

My eyes widened as they pulled me out of the room and close the door.

 

Morse codes..

Don't let SoHyeon come here.. She said. 
What did she mean by that?
Does SoHyeon know I'm here?
Why?

Why would she come here?

 

 

They pushed me into a dark room with one small window. 

I scoffed.

"This must be the prison room.." I look out the window. I noticed a car.. It looks like...

 

 

SoHyeon's car?!

 

 

 


 

Random Fact:

YuBin is the Chief of Security at JYP Ent.
There are other roles for the rest of the Wonder Girls too.

- SuJuELF77
 

Also, SNSD will be against the Wonder Girls, as SCANDAL will be against Miss A, JYP's debuting girl group at the time. 

- Haruka-Harukaze75