--18--

Seventeen Little Secrets

 

SoHyeon's POV.


"Guuuuuuuys, but I don't wanna go! What if they'll hear about--" I shriek, while they try to pull me back inside the loud classroom.

"It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine! Just another class! We're only going to do a simple senses experiment! Come on!!" Lizzy begs me, as she helped JiHae and Yewon to (successfully) drag me back to my seat.

Every student crowded me and started praising me. For what?! 

"SoHyeon-ah! Why are you so good at dancing!"
"I wish I was as good as you!" 
"Please teach me your ways!"

"Waeyo?" My eyes widened. 

Too many people. Too many people!
What do they want?!?!

"You guys!" Yewon stepped up. "Let her rest! She needs it."

"Yewon..." I whispered.

"It's ok," she replied, "I got this." She smiled.

I'm thankful to have a friend like her, she knows I get nervous around a crowd of people up at my face.

"GET BACK IN YOUR SEATS!" You can hear the sound of heels clacking on the floor, getting closer.

Everyone hurried into their seats as BoA places her suitcase on her large desk.

"What is going on here?" She asks.

Everyone caused a commontion, "SoHyeon did this and that, SoHyeon is famous, SoHyeon is talented."

I like how everyone is complimenting me, but it's too much!

"SoHyeon is talented, indeed." BoA looked at me. "Jae has told me alot about you, everyday. Normally, I would think that she has taught you well, but after hearing from her, you have taught her as well." BoA smiled.

Everyone got noisy again. "THE J-Hwa is your manager?!" A boy asked outloud.

"Hmph," Some girls in the back scoffed. "She's just using J-Hwa to get near ChangMin."

That's not true...

"Hey! Quiet!" JiHae exclaimed. "What does that make me? J-Hwa unni is my manager too. But you don't see me using her."

"JiHae, it's ok." I said. "Eventually, my work will pay off and they will see what I can do."

"But--"

"It's fine." I grinned.

"Oh, and SoHyeon," BoA turned away from the board. "I need to talk to you after class. Is that ok?"

"O-oh, sure." I nodded.

 

After a long period of class, we learned how to pick-lock a door... that has no lock.
It takes time, but I managed to get an A.

"SoHyeon!" 

I turned around, seeing BoA wave her hand for me to come over. "Oh, coming!" I replied.

I walked down the rows and aisles of desks and book bags to reach to her. "What's up?"

BoA leaned on her desk. "Jae told me to tell you that she's on a mission right now. The mission is none of your concern, but she may not return if she fails."

"W-what?" My eyes widened. "What kind of mission is this?" 

"I told you that it's none of your concern." BoA stood straight. "But believe me, I know she can do it. She might come back with some cuts but.. She'll survive."

"When will she get back?"

BoA shrugged. "I don't know, maybe in 2 weeks."

I took some time to think. "Who will guide and teach us then? Without a manager, we won't know what to do."

"I'll do it, if you like. I have some time off, but I will only be your manager for a week. So I can work on my new single."

"Arasso.. Do you know who else may be able to help ShikA?"

BoA started thinking. "Maybe.. YunHo, or ChangMin." She shrugged. "They both finished their promotions yesterday. I think they're free for now."

"T-them?" 

"Is there a problem?"

"N-no, not at all!"

"Ok then. I'll contact them both tomorrow and we'll see how this goes."

"Thanks." I waved off and went to my next class, where Lizzy is waiting.

"Where were you? You're almost late." Lizzy whispered.

"I was with BoA unni, she told me that J-Hwa is gone for 2 weeks and she will be our manager for a week."

"What?!" Lizzy stood from her seat.

"Miss Kim! I suggest you sit down and listen to this lesson!" Onew, the poison director, scolded.

"Sorry, Mr. Lee..." Lizzy slowly sat down, then looked at me again. "Who will be our manager for the next week after BoA is done?"

"She said either YunHo or ChangM--"

"WHAT?!?!?!" She let out another outburst.

"Miss. Kim, that is detention!" Onew slammed his meter stick on his desk.

"N-no! I'm sorry! I'll buy you chicken!" Lizzy pleaded.

"We'll talk afterschool." He turned back to the board.

"Phew," Lizzy sighed. "That was close." She muttered.

I let out a soft chuckled.

"Shush, you." Lizzy pouted. "Uh oh.."

"What?"

"YeJun just walked in the room." Lizzy pointed at the boy next the door.

My eyes widened. "What's he doing here?"

 

 

 

JYP Fact:

They hate hate hate SM, as well as YG since YG and SM are allies.