--20--

Seventeen Little Secrets

ChangMin's POV.

I might as well go to ShikA's room though.. It doesn't look like the reporters will leave anytime soon.
I walked down the halls quietly, avoiding trainees who aren't used to being around famous idols. I reached ShikA's dorm room and noticed that the door was open. I peeked inside, seeing that SoHyeon was depressed. Or close to being depressed..

"Why?" I whispered to myself.

"SoHyeon," JiHae placed her hand on SoHyeon's shoulder. "I'm sure that ChangMin will choose you instead of her."

M-me? Choose SoHyeon? Instead of who?

"Because he knows you and he probably cares about you, I mean, he carried you for 12 miles to the hospital." JiHae continued.

True... I didn't even think that time, I just wanted to make sure she was safe..

"And he is willing to help us while J-Hwa is gone." Lizzy added.

Eh, eh?! Is she talking about Jae's absence being pushed onto me?!

"Is he? Did BoA confirm it?" SoHyeon asked.

S-she didn't tell them my answer yet? Then again, I didn't give her an answer, too.

"Not yet, but I'm sure he'll accept the job." Lizzy shrugged.

I-I haven't put much thought into it yet..

"Really?" SoHyeon looked tense.

I chuckled softly. Cute.

"Most likely, to see you, or something." Yewon teased.

E-EH?!

"E-eh?! N-no, that's probably not the reason!" SoHyeon declined.

The girls looked at each other and laughed.

Why are they laughing? ><"
I cover my face, feeling it burn red of embarrassment.

"Why~! Stop laughing!" SoHyeon exclaimed.

Y-yeah! Listen to her!

"Let's go to the cafeteria." JiHae suggested. The girls nodded and followed.

My eyes widened, I quickly ran to the end of the hall and when the girls walked out of their rooms, I "casually" turned down the hall. "Oh! Hey!" I waved. Hope they didn't see me run this way...

"C-ChangMin!" SoHyeon jumped. "What are you doing here?"

"Me?" I pointed at myself. "I was just passing the girls' dorm until the paparazzi spotted me." It's a good thing that I can lie very easily..

"Oh," Yewon said. "We're going to the cafeteria later, would you like to join us?~" She looked at the other girls with a knowingly grin for some reason.

"S-sure," I said. "I-I was thinking about going there." Why am I agreeing to this? Don't they have Cover Operations class by now or something?

"Ok then, but you're treating us!" Lizzy smirked, as she and JiHae giggled like crazy. 

"E-eh? I have no money on me, sorry." I smiled and shrugged. Lied again, I do have money. I just don't want to do this!

"Darn!" Lizzy snapped her finger.

"Alright, let's go." SoHyeon waved us. 

As we made our way to the cafe, they bought their separate foods; which JiHae had to pay. After a while, I received a phone call from ... JaeHwa?!

"Hello? Jae?!" I picked up the phone.

"C-ChangMin--"

"Where are you?!" I stood up from my seat. The girls stare at me, but I ignored them, not knowing that SoHyeon's face looked frightened. Maybe it's because I looked scary when mad/worried. "Sorry, girls, I need to talk in privacy." I dismissed myself, knowing that ShikA has no clue of what JaeHwa is doing. "Where are you?"

"I'm in JYP's office, but don't worry, he's not in here."

"What are you doing in there? Why are you calling me?"

JaeHwa softly chuckles, "You're my brother, I should at least let you know I'm fine."

I sighed. "Don't scare me... Oh, and BoA said you're looking for--"

"The Seventeen secrets? Yes. But I also found something out..."

"Ehh? What is it?"

"... JYP... He's forming--" JaeHwa gasped. 

"JaeHwa?! JaeHwa!?" I looked my phone, she hung up. This is bad, really bad. Looks like I won't be free this month, because I got to go after her!

I marched out the girl's dorm, the reporters are gone. I marched right into SooMan's office. "SooMan!" I slammed the door open.

"Ahh, ChangMin.. What do you want?"

"I need to go to JYP."

"Why? Is this about JaeHwa? Don't worry, she'll be alright." SooMan waved his hand like it was nothing.

I got cloder to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.
"If JaeHwa gets a single scratch on her face, You'll. Pay. For it."
I immediately left the room and made my way my dorm room. I grabbed YunHo's car keys. 
"Sorry, hyung, I will need this." I left the dorm room and made my way to his car.

Don't worry, Jae. I'm coming for you.


SoHyeon's POV. 
 

I wonder why ChangMin left so suddenly... But.. The face he made.. My back of my own body felt little breezes come down through the middle.

"Eh," JiHae checked her phone. "It's BoA, she sent a text for all of us to meet up in the filming room."

"Already? Alrightie then." Yewon stood up, Lizzy followed and JiHae stayed back with me. She waved the hand in front of my face. 

"Oi! Were you listening?" 

I blinked, coming back into reality, realizing that JiHae was still here with me. "E-eh? No, sorry.. Could you repeat it?"

She sighed, shaking her head in disbelief. "BoA told us to go to the filming room. Lizzy and Yewon already got a head start and left.

"O-oh, ok." I followed her to the set, as we both took a long walk behind Yewon and Lizzy.
 

::At the set::
 

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I have to wear thisss???" I hear Ahreum whine in the dressing room with some of the stylists as the rest of the girls and I just sit to watch what's going on.

"Because you're the role of the princess!!!!!!!!!" Another stylist shrieked. 

"Nuh uh! I HATE HATE HATE FAIRYTALES!" Ahreum screams as if we're all gonna die. 

I nudged Yewon in the elbow, as she turns her attention to me. "Tell me again why she got accepted into SM..and that I know that she's not an operative like us..." See, at SM, we don't go by "spies"..we go by "operatives."

"I dunno. SooMan knows the reason, like always." She shrugs as she flips through her World Education book and laughs at the small print. 

"Wow, lookit this story! So this is what they're doing with the MVs!" Lizzy's expression was priceless, as her wide eyes read every single word of the script. 

"Let me see this!" I speak out of rage and snatch the script away from her hands, as I flip back to the cover.

"Whoa, calm down, girlie, what are YOU up to.." Lizzy shrinks back behind JiHae.

"Day by Day / Poison MVs (drama version)"

The Princess - Kim Ahreum 

The Prince (who kidnaps Ahreum) - Jung YeJun

The Princess' friend - Lizzy

Other parts will be listed as minor characters"


"What kind of is this?!" I shout-whisper, furiously reading.

"Hold up! Look the plotline seems pretty good.." Yewon points to a page that I surprisingly haven't seen yet.

"--Ahreum sits in the palace, being guarded, and sits at a window and is pampered by maids--

--Lizzy comes and calms down Ahreum from anxiety of a sudden war outside--

Lizzy: "We're not going to lose. You're parents will get us out of this hideout and you'll take the Throne! Since you're the next heir and all." 

--Ahreum sighs, as she looks at Lizzy.--

Ahreum: "No. Because he's going to come." 

--Ahreum clenches the mysterious note in her hands, as she exits the room-- 

(Text on the screen: You're my first love.


Mine~")

--When Ahreum leaves the palace, with Lizzy chasing after her, the town is already in wreck and a literal ghost town--

Ahreum: "What..what is..this.." --She drops to her knees as she tries to believe her surroundings--

Lizzy: --comes out after she chases Ahreum and stands by her side.-- "They got us.." 

Ahreum: "And they'll come after me.." 

Lizzy: "I won't let that happen. Come." --She takes Ahreum, as they both cover themselves with cloaks and travel back to the royal town.

-When they come back, everything is already in YeJun's rule. 

People fight each other and everything is in havoc.

A ding dong sound arises in the air, as people stop. 

YeJun comes out on the balcony of the main tower of the castle, as flags of Ahreum's family burns into ashes. 

Ahreum and Lizzy watches from a hidden distance--

Lizzy: "We have to leave. We're not going to be safe!" --She attempts to pull Ahreum to the gates, but they close on time.--

Ahreum: "It's too late. Now we have to go into hiding. 

And get everything back." 

--The beginning of "Day by Day" plays, as Ahreum and Lizzy live on the edges of town, remaining as lowly as they could be.

One night, Ahreum tries to make escape by climbing over the gates. 

She got caught by some guards. 

--Day by Day stops playing for a bit--

Ahreum thrashes and tries to escape them, but is brought into the Throne room.

She screams as Lizzy comes out of the house and sees that Ahreum is being taken away. 

Ahreum mouthes "I'm Sorry" to her as they no longer see each other.--

--Day by Day resumes in the background--

YeJun comes into the scene and walks around Ahreum, as she faces down, covered by her hair.-- 

YeJun: "So delicate. So pretty. But not enough." --YeJun grabs Ahreum's hair and sees her eye-to-eye. Then realizes it's the princess of the family he destroyed.-- 

Ahreum says nothing, as she reveals an angry expression on her face. 

YeJun: "It's you, huh? I won't kill you.."

Ahreum sighs of relief, as she's let down to the floor. 

YeJun: "I'll force you to marry me." 

Ahreum's eyes widen, as she's being taken up to the second master bedroom, being changed into a white gown and typical royal wear. 

YeJun: "That's your punishment.." 

--Day by Day resumes, as Ahreum keeps YeJun away, when he tries to love her-- 

Ahreum: "I hate you." 

--Day by Day finishes, and part 1 (MV) stops-- 



SoHyeon closes the script and looks at the dressing room that Ahreum is in.

"What...WHAT THE--" is covered by the other girls, as Ahreum comes out in a short silver dress and Lizzy is brought into the dressing room. 

"You're just jealous you're not with YeJun for this~" Ahreum snickers and smirks at SoHyeon, as she's brought onto the set and reviews the script with the staff one more time. 

"T-that ! I bet she's never even taken the Operative classes here! Much less, Physical Training.." SoHyeon mumbles, as she's let go from JiHae and Yewon. 

"Calm..calm..calm.." Yewon holds her breath, hoping SoHyeon wouldn't just randomly explode. 

"Forget it. Whatever." SoHyeon checks her phone and puts on a bored expression. 

After a while, she decides to look at the ultimate source..

Allkpop.

"Hm, fashion news, comebacks..blah....WAIT! Girls, look!" SoHyeon waves her free hand up, as JiHae and Yewon (and Lizzy, after she's dressed). 

"SM's New Girl Group, ShikA, undergos name change, to SCANDAL.

by Allkpop l June 03, 2010


   

 



    The mysterious new five-member SM girl group, set to debut this month, ShikA, is having a band name change, due to the staff and girl's preferences and choices. From the last two weeks, they've been titled as ShikA from SM Entertainment and the press, with no teasers, and so far, only selca and pre-debut model photos revealed. "We've been all thinking that the name, SCANDAL, will match their debuting image more and appeal to fans, when they debut. The girls have agreed to the decision, as well." SM Entertainment's CEO, Lee Soo Man, stated with no obligation. "SCANDAL has been working very hard for their debut album." He continued. "Teaser photos will release soon!" J-Hwa happily told us at Allkpop. 

So far, teasers are beginning to be revealed, as the girls come closer to being in the spotlight.

What do you think of the name change? Do you love it as much as they do or are you thinking second thoughts? 

{450 Comments}


"SCANDAL's first subunit, SY1, released predebut single + MV informations" 

by Allkpop l June 03, 2010

 

SCANDAL, SM's new girl group, is planning to release two pre-debut duet singles. 
Along with some upcoming teasers, according to SM Entertainment's representatives, SCANDAL will debut as two sub-units first, then come together for the group debut. The first subunit to debut will be called SY1 (SoHyeon&Yewon1), using the first letters of two of the member's names and "1" since they're the first members to be revealed, and digitally release a single, with a second track. 

" Day by Day - Single " 

1. Day by Day 
2. One More Chance 

SY1 has also released an MV for the second track, One More Chance. 

Both subgroups will release a dance version and a drama version MVs for both title tracks next week.

(A/N: Click on the second song link for the MV.)

Information on the second pre-debut sub-unit, JL2, and their single have not been reported to Allkpop yet.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!"

{Articles before the band name change}

"ShikA releases "Ice Cream" for Pinkberry advertisement" 

by allkpop l May 25, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWZluzBNxM

SM's new girl group releases the digital single, Ice Cream, for the Pinkberry advertisement deal. Surely, this isn't the typical image for a debuting girl group, but it seems to be releasing positive feedbacks from new fans, as the single is close to receiving an all-kill on the charts, along with the other single, Style (Forever 21 Korea advertisement)."

"ShikA releases "Style" for Forever 21 Korea advertisement" 

by allkpop l May 14, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvC6TmJql0

SM Entertainment's new girl group is finally revealed after various photo teasers with a new digital single for the major Forever 21 Korea department store. However, according to SM Entertainment representatives, this is NOT to be mistaken for their debut album, coming next month. ShikA has only been revealed with SoHyeon and Yewon, earlier last week, and we're awaiting more revealed members soon. Enjoy the catchy single! 


The girls read the articles, with each and every word, as they gasp at the information revealed. 

"Wow, SM's quick!" Lizzy breaks the silence, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"Ehh..the pictures they used.." Yewon shook her head.

"Whatever, at least we're getting well known." JiHae shrugs. "What do you think, SoHyeon?" 

She looks at me, with a wondering expression. "SoHyeon?" 

"You guys stay here. I'll go find.."

"Changmin?" Lizzy raises her eyebrows. "But what about the filming?" She looks around and whispers quietly to us. "Ahreum's such a diva..." 

"Just get used to it." I giggle. Then I dash out of the filming room, as the girls notify BoA that I'm going to find Changmin, whether she approves or not. 

I slip a pass under the classroom doors and dash out to the parking lot. I made sure no one followed me.

After all, as an operative (not..spy), whenever you don't wanna be seen, not a person, camera, satellite, or anything on Earth can find you. 

Unless you make a mistake. 

I dig through my pockets to find my car keys and I sit in my Mercedes. (A welcoming present from SM.) 

It rumbles nicely as I turn on the engine and wrap my fingers around the wheel.

As I drive fiercely (and safely) through the busy streets of Seoul, I come to a realization about why I'm doing this. Why I feel like this all of a sudden.

Changmin. He's all I can think about.

And I think I really like him in that way. Especially when he tutored me and helped me improve my vocal skills...a lot~

But something's forbidden at SM.

A relationship. 

And that's why from that day, I hid my feelings and put on the tsundere act. 

But I'll still get Changmin of course.

Somehow.  


 


Story/ChangMin Fact (AKA Author Notes)

So the story seems to be going well, huh? We're getting closer to SCANDAL's debut! Squeel! Anyway, I based the name off of the Japanese girl band and it seems to be a cooler name. Haha, don't worry my co-author agreed to the change. Anyway, hoping you're liking the new art! Thanks to Vintage Studio graphics! And remember when I said I based this story off of somewhere in the foreward? I based it off of The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. Lol, it's a good read. I was planning to create the characters all badass and stuff, but then it'd be too much like a copy of the books, so we changed the mood instead and ta-da~ Here we are!

And by the way, Ahreum came along when we were making the chapters, and SCANDAL was originally
going to be a four-member group until then. Haha~ I won't reveal too much. Anyways, I have new fanfics! Please support Right or Wrong, Taken, Beautiful Flower and this fanfic by subscribing and upvoting!

- Haruka-Harukaze75 

We planned to have him be a badass during the planning of this story, but it seemed like... Its used too often in many other stories. I don't know how to explain it >.>
But yeah!
I made him kinda soft but we also wanted him to be cool, so I got him pissed off at SooMan; revealing the fuming ChangMin.

- SuJuELF77