-12-

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.

After about twenty takes...

"You did it!" J-Hwa spoke happily into the microphone. 

"Yep! So when do we start filming the MV?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. 

"Oh that! Tomorrow." J-Hwa replies. 

"T-tomorrow? The whole day?" I squeaked. 

"Well, you got the recording done, so why not go ahead and have fun for a bit?" J-Hwa smiles. 

"Thank you!" I put the electric guitar back onto the stand and run out of the recording room. Well, I was about to..

"No, you give it to her!" "You go in first!" "Hurry up!" Oh gosh..JiHae, Lizzy, Yewon..what are you guys up to..

"Eh? Is something going on?" J-Hwa turns back towards me.

"I hope not.." I cringe.

The girls collapse onto the floor and holding a picture of J-Hwa and..another guy?

"Where did you guys find that?" J-Hwa picked up the photo up from Yewon's hand quickly and lowered her tone.

"Well some guy dropped it and we wanted to give it back--" JiHae began.

"Did you tell anyone?!?!""

"Nope!" Lizzy shakes her head, getting up while helping everyone else up.

J-Hwa sighs of relief. Sure, SM was secretly a spy school and everyone knew what was going on and they didn't have to ask, but it doesn't hurt to question someone does it? "Good. That's my real brother, Chunghwa."

"By real, you mean--?!" Yewon tries to say.

"Yep. Changmin and I are stepbrothers and sisters." 

What?! What if they were like those stepsiblings that eventually fall in love and--! Oh wait, J-Hwa's secretly dating Taemin. Whew! 

J-Hwa lowered her shoulder. "You didn't know?"

 

JiHae, Lizzy, and Yewon shook their heads. 

"What?" J-Hwa gave a light grin. "We don't even look like other."

I walked to the door.

"I'm going to go to--somewhere!" I run out, leaving the other girls dumbfounded.

"Alright then." J-Hwa looked at the girls. "Where did you find this picture?" The aura got dark as the door shuts. 

 



After fifteen minutes of going to run to the other side of SM, where the dorms are, I stopped to take some breaths. 

"Aigoooo. What if Changmin is practicing his dancing?!" I yell into the sky. I haven't seen him for awhile, and yet he's like missing! 

But I feel like as if someone's tailing me somehow. Run Devil Run time! 

Grr, it's not about Changmin all day, everyday! I mean, I solved three police cases last week, didn't I?! 

I look behind me, though I can't see him, I can tell by his breathing and footsteps far away that it's YeJun the Byuntae. Oh gosh. 

I check my phone. No texts. Blehhh. I need Changmin to help me with calculus crap...

I enter the second Physical Training room and then I put my things down. What should I do?! The pistols aren't allowed for use by students 18 and under. So I just picked up a pair of bow and arrow (like in The Hunger Games 8D) and shot at every target..in the middle.  

I wonder what Changmin would think if he saw this..

"Stop. Thinking. About. HIMMMMMMMMM!" I scream out loud and throw my bow and arrows down onto the ground. Luckily the door was closed when I got in, even though I checked to make sure I closed it anyway. 

Bleh. Who cares if the pistols are for people who are 18 and older. I'm turning 18 soon anyway! I took two of them off the wall and went on a fake shooting rampage in the indestructable room.

No one will know. 

 

ChangMin's POV.

"Phew... Dance practice is finally over." I walked into my dorm and turned to YeJun. "Yah, aren't you suppose to be cleaning?" I teased.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." YeJun glared. "I finished a while ago."

"Where are you going now?" I asked as he wore his shoes.

"I'm going to see SoHyeon." 

"Mwoh?!" My eyes widened. "Doesn't she get annoyed by you?"

"Exactly." YeJun smirked. "I did it on purpose."

"Yah, don't bother her again."

"Eh? Why?" YeJun turned at me.

"W-well.. If she doesn't like it, then don't do it." I tried to think of an excuse. 

"Hmph.. Fine." He shrugged. "I'll just go bother JaeHwa."

"Yah! She's busy with her work." I scolded him. "You know how angry she can get."

"Hahahaha!" YeJun laughed. "I like it was she's angry! It's better if she's angry in the company too!"

"Yah!!"

"What?"

"Do you want to die?" I threatened him. Even if he gets JaeHwa mad, she'd still kill him... And injure some people... But she will kill him!

YeJun sighed.. More like groaned. "Fine, I'll just go to the cafeteria."

"Good." I was relieved. 

YeJun left the dorm.

I hope I don't have a son like him. If I had a son, he'd have SoHyeon's eyes and.... 

My eyes widened. I slapped my self. 

Wae.. I think I'm a byuntae... I should take a cold shower...

 

----- About an hour later----

I walked out the bathroom in clothes and hair dried out. "Hyung?" I called out. "Are you here?"

No answer...

"Aish... Really?" I scratched my head. He's not back yet? I should go look for him.

I left the room and wandered the company.

Ottake.. What to do now...

I wandered around the recording rooms. 

"Hmm?" I looked in the one Jae usually records in. "She's in here..."
I entered the room. "Hey,"

Jae and the members of ShikA turned at me. But SoHyeon wasn't there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"These girls found out about ChungHwa." Jae sighed.

"Mwoh? They did?" My eyes widened.

JaeHwa laughed. "They thought I was dating him!" 

The girls nervously looked around and scratched thier heads.

I walked over and sat next to Jae. "Where's SoHyeon?"

"She left somewhere." Yewon replied.

"Wae? Did she tell you where she was going?"

"Most likely avoiding YeJun." Lizzy added.

Kekekekeke... That's so like her.

"Heh." I chuckled. "Really?"

"Yeah, unless she got caught be him." Lizzy guessed.

 

 

".....What?"