--19--

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.

"What is he doing here.." My voice quivers, as I stare at him walking coolly into the room, having almost (*ahem*) every girl swoon over him.

"Who knows..maybe he wants to see you~" JiHae pitches in, while she mixes too non-efficient poison chemicals together in a tube, wanting to see if they'll explode.

"Please, Ch--"

Everyone turns to the door, as we all hear a high-pitched scream.

"Yah! Why won't you talk to me these days?! Don't you remember last night?!" 

A girl tried to hold onto YeJun, but YeJun shook her off and tried to make his way to...me. Ugh.

"Wait a minute, is that.." Lizzy began.

"Ahreum Kim?!" Yewon finishes.

They both looked at each other, widening their eyes and trying not to gasp, then they look at me, probably saying, what are you going to do?!

I shrug and make a sorry, whatever face at them and go back to recording the temperatures for the mixture compounds that JiHae made. Though, she's totally oblivious to what's going on. 

"Wait a minute, she's the new member of--" 

"SoHyeon-ahh~" Someone's arm was wrapped loosely around my neck. 

"You--" I try to knock him off with some of the tae kwon do moves I learned, but he was still pretty strong that I didn't even make a difference.

"I missed youuuu~ Stupid hyungs kept me in Japan all month." He sighed, while kissing the top of my head. Ew, I'm gonna have to shower today again.

"Please. You were only in Japan for two weeks. What's your deal?" Yewon backed up for me, then got back to her work with Lizzy after YeJun gave her a death glare.

After she said that, the students kept whispering and glaring at YeJun and I. Some were even logging onto their Naver fan cafes and showing each other their phones. Oh god, this is SO not gonna end well.

"Soo let's go back to the dorms~ I'll even buy you something niiiice~" He tried to bribe me into leaving class, by being all smitten with me, but really, he's just being a manwhore. As always.

"Yah!" The girl, Ahreum, pulls his arm off of me (thank god.) and shouts at him, infront of everybody. "What's wrong with you?! I thought you said you loved me! Like in the hotel in Japan! We freaking went back home, here, together! And now you're LEAVING me?! While I'm being put into some lame debuting group?!"

JiHae, Lizzy, Yewon, and I looked sharply at her. Lame. Debuting. Group?! Oh god, she's totally talking about us.

As I did the most unforgettable thing ever, 
I stood up

And walked up to her
Then smacked across her face, so hard it turned red.
And she fell straight down onto the floor.
On her .

"Yah! D-do you even know--" She tried to protest, while pointing at me. Ahreum was shaking so much, it was as if I'm looking at a hologram.

"Calling us a lame group? Do you think that I'll put up with your ? Grow up already. What do you think you're doing, strutting your back into Korea and then come here to be a little diva? No. Just no.

I'll make you regret that you stepped foot onto the SM campus." I glared at her, ready to pounce.

"SoHyeon, I think that's enough..." Lizzy quivered. She wasn't the type to really to go with the head-on fights.

"I'll accept that challenge." Ahreum came closer. "But first, you better let go of YeJun by the release of Day by Day..or else I'll get to Changmin first.."

"What. You don't even--" I began replying, but she cut me off first.

"Yeah, because he probably still loves me. A lot more than you. You're probably just another temporary girlfriend of his. I'm like his momma. He'll always come back to me." Ahreum spat. 

"You little --" 

"ALRIGHT. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Onew shouted into the room. "AND WHY IS THERE NO CHICKEN."

"Mr.Lee, I totally got this under control!" Lizzy stood up and put her hands up, while the entire (okay, most) of the class laughed with her. 

"Under control, my ." Onew muttered. "ANYWAY, GET BACK TO WORK. I DON'T WANT TO KEEP YOU ALL HELD BACK FOR PHYSICAL TRAINING." 

Everybody groaned, while Ahreum and I kept glaring at each other face-to-face. Oh, it's onnn. 

"Ladies, ladies." YeJun put his arm around both of us, trying to, er, calm us down. Even though, it so wasn't working. "There's enough of me to go around."

"I don't even want you." I muttered.

"You're only for me." Ahreum replied.

After that, Ahreum dragged YeJun out of the classroom right after he winked at me (EWWWW.) and all the girls fainted again. 

"SoHyeon..are you sure you're okay.." JiHae kept her voice steady, but not enough for everybody to hear.

"Totally." I sat back down at my seat slowly. "Let's just finish this experiment..I don't want to fail this class..." 

They nodded, as we handed in our experiment to Onew, and we all went to Physical Training like nothing happened. 
Onew said he didn't want to do it, but when YeJun and Ahreum left, it got so noisy. Questions were flying around, pictures were taken, comments, autograghs, PERMISSION FOR FANFICTIONS OF ME AND YEJUN! Onew got so pissed off, he called MinHo to help him train us 'til our body is all sore.

Today, we were doing fencing and ropes.. but I couldn't get off of my mind about Ahreum. Grr. That .

She's going down. 

And I'm not going with her.

 

*Afterschool*

"Ughh..." JiHae groans. "My back is sore..."

"You're back is sore?" Lizzy questioned. "My is sore!"

Yewon notices me staring out the window.

"SoHyeon?" She went up to me.

"H-huh?" I snapped out of it.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine.." I lied.

"You don't look like it."

When she kept looking into my eyes, I felt like I wanted to cry, but i kept it in.

"I'm fine!" I looked out the window again, thinking the same words in my head.

He'll always come back to me

He'll always come back to me

He'll always come back to me

What does she want with me?! I facedesked, causing everyone to look at me.

"SoHyeon?" Lizzy looked at me all weird, "You... ok?"

"Yeah.." SoHyeon muttered.

"Is this about Ahreum?" JiHae asked.

My head jumped up. "No! I don't want to talk about her!"

"I knew it." JiHae crossed her arms. "You have to be nice to her, you know. Since she's going to be our new member."

"I know but.." I kept my breath in, "She called our band.. lame."

"Is it just that?" Yewon asked.

I shook my head.

"What else is there?" Lizzy asked.

"ChangMin..." I whispered.

"Ehh? ChangMin?" Yewon exclaimed.

"She said she knows him, right? And that he'll come to her instead of me?"

"SoHyeon," JiHae placed her hand on my shoulder. "I sure ChangMin will choose you instead of her."

Because she's a complete ?

"Because he knows you and he probably cares about you, I mean, he carried you for 4 miles to the hospital."

"And he is willing to help us while J-Hwa is gone." Lizzy added.

"Is he?" My eyes widened. "Did BoA confirm it?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure he'll accept the job." She shrugged.

"Really?" Maybe I can ask him about Ahreum..

"Most likely, to see you, or something." Yewon teased.

"E-eh?! N-no, that's probably not the reason!"

Everyone looked at eachother and laughed.

"Waeyo~! Stop laughing!"

 

I just hope they're telling the truth...

 

ChangMin's POV.

"Ey, ChangMin." YeJun walked up to me.

"What?" I moves my eyes off the TV screen and sees YeJun, . . . with a girl clinging on him. "Uhh..."

"Can you move over, I wanna watch some TV." He walked over to the couch.

"Oh! I'm watching too!" The girl hugged his arm.

"Umm..." I moved over to the chair, since the couch was a love seat (A couch made for 2 people.)

"Who is..." I pointed at the girl.

"Oh!" YeJun looked at her. "Just a friend."

"A friend?" I said, at the same time, the girl said it too.

"I'm his girlfriend." She tries to tell me.

"Ermm.." I raised an eyebrow.

YeJun chuckles. "No she's not, I want to date SoHyeon."

"SoHyeon?" My eyes widened.

"Yah! The girl exclaimed. "SoHyeon this, SoHyeon that! She's a complete wh--"

"Don't. Call SoHyeon.... names." I was getting pissed. Who is this girl? Why does she hate--
I looked at YeJun, who's eyes were stuck on the screen. Oh, I know why.

"What, do you like her? If you do, take her away, so YeJun can have me instead." 

"Ahreum, I want SoHyeon." YeJun blankly says.

So, her name is Ahreum.

"She's different from others girls and I've seen her ."

"You what?!" Ahreum and I stood up.

"What, never seen her , hyung?"

"N-no! That's wrong in so many ways!" I yelled at him.

"Sheesh, I was kidding." YeJun placed his feet on the coffee table. "I saw her undressing, but she got rid of me before I can see something good."

I didn't want to hear more of this, "I'm leaving this room.."

I left the dorm buildind. Gawd, he makes me so angry! I wonder how YunHo lives with him...
My mind was dazing off, without knowing, I was outside the girl's dorm, ShikA's dorm is located in here.

"Waeyo.. How did I get here?" . . . I heard people coming, I turned around to see reporters at the gate that's been blockaded by Seoul's finest securities. I suddenly noticed a reporter pointing at me. Oh man, I gotta hide, they spotted me! 
Without knowing, again, I made my way inside the girl's dorm lounge. The girls scream and shriek at the sight of me, they threw questions at me.

"Are you here to so SoHyeon?"

"Are you here to claim SoHyeon and take her away from YeJun?"

"Are you.." "Are you.." "Are you.."

So. Many. Questions.

"C-can I please get through--"

They can't hear me!

"U-umm..!" I tried to get their attentions.

"LADIES." Someone's voice came down the hallways.
The sound of heels clacking on the floor, you can tell it's

"BoA.."

"What is going on here?" BoA asks the girls.

"We were just--"

"Uh!"

"We just--"

"Nope!" BoA kept interrupting them, "Go back to your rooms, don't come out until ChangMin is gone."

The girls groaned and went to their rooms in a depressing state.

"Where is the dorm leader when we need her?" BoA muttered. "As for you!" She pointed at me. 
"What are you doing here? You know boys cannot enter girl's dormitory, even if they're about to debut in a few weeks! There are already dating rumors! Aish!"

"I-I tried to avoid the reporters."

"Reporters?" BoA walked to the windows and peeked outside. "Aish.. So many of them." She turns to me, "Fine, you can stay here for a short period of time, but do not talk to any of the girls here."

"I won't." Trust me.

"And we need to talk about ShikA."

"E-eh? ShikA? What happened?"

"Jae left on an important mission and--"

"What?! When?!"

"Listen!" BoA sat on the couch. "She went to JYP's company campus."

"WHAT?!" Oh God.. She went to enemy territory...

"I know this sounds bad, but we both know she will make it."

"What is she looking for?"

"The Seventeen Secrets."

The Hidden Seventeen Secrets?!
"That's too risky, why didn't SooMan send me instead?! No one has been able to find at least one since SM was established!"

"Because--"

"You could've went! Maybe YunHo, or-- or LeeTe--"

"Stop!" BoA snapped. "Look! She can do it! But the thing is.."

"ShikA doesn't know, do they?"

BoA shook her head. "Jae will be gone for 2 weeks, maybe 3. For the first week, I'm their temporary manager."

"Who will be...."

BoA looked at me.

"Oh.. Oh!-- No! No way! I can't be their manager for a week!" I refused. "YunHo can--"

"I've already asked YunHo, but he's too busy working on
"His commercial filming.." We said at the same time.

"You're free for the whole month, aren't you?"

"Y-yeah.. But.." I can't be their manager, I'm no manager material.

"The girls need you for Christ's sake." BoA tries to convince me to join.

". . . I'll take some time to think . . ." 

"Fine," BoA stood up. "You can't see anyone else in this dorm, but you can go see SoHyeon."

I nodded, "Aras-- Wait, Did you say just SoHyeon?!"

BoA grins at me before disappearing into the halls.

"Aish, this girl.." I scratched the back of my head.

Might as well go to ShikA's room though.. It doesn't look like the reporters will leave.
 

 

No Facts Today c: 
Sorry~! - SuJuELF77

Hey, peoples! Sorry that I never do A/N's that often anymore, but I'd just like to say that I've updated the ShikA's profiles in the foreward and the bottom of chapter 3 and Ahreum's picture in chapter 21 (or 22, I can't remember). Plus, their debut album tracklist, too ^^ Just to help you all get a better visual :) I promise to do more A/N's more often with my awesome co-author! :) -Haruka-Harukaze75