--08--

Seventeen Little Secrets

 

SoHyeon's pov.

"Hmmm..." I opened my eyes, half-asleep, in a daze. I felt heavy, and... really warm... Is the blanket that heavy? 

It turned my head and.... My eyes widened.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed, waking up the stranger and having him fall off the bed.

OMGOMGOMG. WHO WAS THAT?!?! 

When he rubbed his head, I saw his face features and noticed... CHANGMIN?!

How did I get here!? When did I get here?! Who--

Wait a minute....shiet! I came here to study, but then I..! Aw man, I'm gonna regret this..

 

ChangMin's pov.

Aish... I rubbed my head in pain. I think I bumped my head somewhere... 

"C-ChangMin?!" SoHyeon shrieked.

"Ehehe... Hi?" I nervously chuckled.

"Why are you shirtless!?" She pointed at me, with wide open.

What? Shirtless? ..... OMG. I'M SHIRTLESS.

She covered her eyes and hid under the blankets again.
Eheheheh, I know she likes it.

I chuckled and grabbed a nearby shirt. "I'm wearing a shirt now. You can come out."

She took a small peek over the covers.

Aww, how cute of her. 

"W-what time is it?" She asked.

"Eh? Well, 8:45." I looked at my watch.

"D-did you say 8?!"

"No, I said 8:45." I .

"Oh no.. I missed dance rehearsal! J-Hwa's gonna be mad at me!" She clutched the hair on her head.

"Wae? J-Hwa doesn't get mad easily." I told her.

"Really?" She dropped her hands.

"Really." I grinned.

 

No one's pov.

"Where were you?!" J-Hwa scolded SoHyeon.

"Sorry..." 

"What happened last night?! Weren't you studying with... ChangMin?! What did he do to you?" 

"N-nothing!" She studdered. Oh he did something alright.

"Aish... I'll let this one slide. For now." J-Hwa said. "Cancel your tutoring date today, you're staying here afterschool to practice." 

"What?! But I need to study for my reports tomorrow!" I didn't get any last night! I'm so screwed! ><

"Study the next day, and if you're getting a substitute tomorrow. The rest of the girls already know that."

"Eh? Why?" SoHyeon looked up.

"I have a concert to perform in L.A. Here's my Album since you didn't get it when you missed practice."

 

J-Hwa's Single - 5th Ablum 
Picture made by SuJuELF77 [Request in my shop for posters ;D] 
Songs:
Stranger, Love U,
Kiss Me, Hate You,
y Love, Twinkle. 
((Pretend it's her songs xD))
( Some of them are made up )

"Really? I can have this? After I missed practice?" SoHyeon said, holding onto the Album tightly.

"I can't stay mad you all the time." J-Hwa grinned. "See ya afterschool." She waved and left the dance room.

"W-what?" SoHyeon's eyes widened. "Man, she's good." 

SoHyeon entered the dorm room, discovering that the girls were waiting for her.

"SoHyeon! We were so freakin' worried!" They came at her, hugging her.

"Can't..breathe.." SoHyeon struggled to speak.

"Sorry!" Lizzy says, after the girls release SoHyeon from their tight hugs.

"Anyway, what happened to you this morning? I tried to call you and stuff." Yewon slowly said.

"Sorry, I fell asleep and--"

"YOU WHAT?!" JiHae dropped her books on the ground, surprised.

"Where did you sleep..." Lizzy crept in, staring at SoHyeon in the eye. 

"I-it's..." SoHyeon glanced around. "It's nothing!" She took her bag and walked to class ahead of the girls. 

"I wonder what happened last night.." JiHae muttered.

"Something must've happened at TVXQ's dorm..wonder if YeJun did something.." Yewon grew suspicious. 

"Maybe, maybe not. Let's go check to see." Lizzy decided.

"What?! Why?! We have class!" Yewon shrieked.

"Yeah! Please, Lizzy, don't get us in trouble..especially before our debut..." JiHae pleaded, as Yewon and JiHae were being pulled by Lizzy against their will. "And if we do get in trouble..J-Hwa might kick you out of the group~" She bribed Lizzy, even though JiHae knew something like that was NEVER gonna happen.

"No, no, no, no!" Lizzy let go of their arms.

"Then let's go to class!" Yewon said, tiredly. 

After a couple of hours of making up tests and reports, they were all finally set free. 

"I need to go to practice.." SoHyeon sighed, remembering how she missed it this morning.

"Ah, yeah. Don't worry we didn't do too much~ We finished the last parts for our pre-single, Rambling Girls." Lizzy cheered.

"You'll catch up. Fighting!" JiHae smiles.

"Thanks, guys.." SoHyeon smiled back, then reached inside her bag for her phone. "Wait a minute.."

"What happened?" Yewon looked back.

"I lost my phone and recording for my solo pre-single.." SoHyeon widened her eyes.

"Do you think.." JiHae began.

"I don't know..I'll..I'll talk to J-Hwa about it.." SoHyeon ran to the practice rooms. 

"I wonder why she's so stressed about it.." Yewon mutters.

"Hey, don't say that. Maybe it's something personal?" JiHae replies.

"Maybe, maybe." Lizzy bit her lip. "Let's go find TVXQ then!"

"What?! They're probably all over SM though!" Yewon whines.

"Nothing is too impossible, right?" Lizzy grins. "You guys stay here and I'll find them myself~"

"What?! Why would--" JiHae began.

"Just trust me on thissss." Lizzy yells back, as she runs off.

"Aigoo..that girl.." JiHae shook her head.

It was going to be a long, long week...