--23--

Seventeen Little Secrets

"Hey.." JiHae softly said to the members. "Do you think SoHyeon's ok?"

"What makes you think that?" Lizzy asked.

"Well, she hasn't called us nor has she texted us once about what she found out."

"Maybe there's no signal on her phone or something." Yewon said.

 

A moment of silence passed by the room. Yewon and JiHae quickly sat up. 

"You think something's up?" JiHae looked at Yewon.

"Yup." She nodded.

Lizzy dropped what she was doing. "Should we go get her?"

"Uhm, no! Definitely not! She's been hogging everybody's attention and especially YeJ--" Ahreum spoke (more like whined), since the first time she got to the girls' dorm.

"Ohmigosh. Will you PLEASE just get yourself TOGETHER?! SoHyeon doesn't even like YeJun and YeJun doesn't like YOU! She's on a mission any--" Yewon shouted back, until JiHae covered .

"Wait..she doesn't know.." JiHae whispered.

"About the mission?!" Yewon's voice was muffled by JiHae's hand. In response, JiHae nodded like it was obvious and all. 

"What is that I don't know?! Tell me!" Ahreum spazzed again. This time, she grabbed Lizzy by the collar and demanded answers again.

"Umm...", Lizzy inhaled her breath and paused. She didn't like to be in situations like this, where she wanted to just tear her apart, but she wasn't supposed to, since Ahreum is her bandmate, as well. 

"We're all spies for SM Entertainment. I know I'm not suppose to say this. But after JaeHwa left, I hacked into SM's mission list and found out that JYP Entertainment and SM Entertainment have been enemies for a very long time now and they're after one thing. The Seventeen Secrets, but of course no one alive, except for maybe the CEOs of both companies or something, knows what that is and what it leads to, but something that'll do all good for everyone or cause a living hell out of every human being. We're just idols undercover and..yeah." JiHae sighed out of exhaustion of talking excessively at one time.

Lizzy pushed Ahreum off of her and smoothed out her collared shirt. "Ask anyone. It's true. You've probably been enrolled in the regular classes and all." She smirked. 

"Whatever." She crossed her arms. "Where's SoHyeon anyways?"

Lizzy and Yewon facepalmed.

".. We don't know where she is.." JiHae sighed.

"You ladies need help?"

The girls turned around to see YeJun at the door.

"YeJun oppa~!" Ahreum squealed, but YeJun ignored her.

"YeJun, were you easedropping on us?" Yewon crossed her arms.

"No, just passed by and leaned my ears on your door." YeJun smirked. "Anyways, if you want to look for SoHyeon, I can be of assistance." He gestured. 

JiHae scoffed. "We don't need your help. We can do it ourselves."

"Suit yourself, I just so happen to her her location right now." YeJun held up a GPS of SoHyeon's whereabouts. 

The girls traded looks at one another with concern.

Lizzy stood up. "What do you want us to do?"

 

SoHyeon's POV.

I'm struggling right now. I just can't get out of these ropes! Both ChangMin and J-Hwa are knocked unconscious right now.

"Mm!"

I almost got loose from the clothes that's around my mouth. My throat starts aching and burning, because of the fight earlier. 

Damnit, Suzy!

I struggled to reach for my mini camping knife in my pocket and held on to it tightly, taking it to my hands and cutting the ropes furiously, making my hands bleed a bit. 

Changmin finally wakes up.
"Hnng...S-SoHyeon? What are you doing? You're--" He whispers

"I'm..I'm getting my hands free, so we can get out of here..I already found something, but it's in my cell, so..stay put..." I said coolly, even though I was practically suffering. 

My voice is all scratchy and is barely audible for anyone to hear, much less Changmin.

After fifteen minutes, I cut my hands and legs free from the cheap ropes that binded me to the chair and dug out the hidden key (stupid JYP people) that was in the ground and unlocked myself, covering the key and keyhole of the cell in blood, then handed the key to Changmin.

"Sorry, that my blood's all over it." I smirked. 

Then I disabled every alarm, sensors, CCTVs and recorders in this hallway, since it controlled all of the one's in the building, and waited for Changmin to be free. 

He quickly got himself out and pulled me along with him. 

"Go. They're coming." I whispered, since my voice was terrible. "Get J-Hwa unnie." I gripped on tighter to the bloody knife, hearing myself say her name after seeing her in that terrible condition. 

"No, I--" 

"Just go, I'll take care of this." My leg wobbling and water is almost starting to come out of my eyes. 

"I'm. Staying." Changmin held onto my wrist. 

I was surprised that he would've done something like that, usually he'd go off and do whatever..according to J-Hwa. 

"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG! es these days, why don't you idiots learn anything.." Jia and Suzy, with two other girls, stormed down the hallway behind us and lunged at us like an animal to attack.

Luckily, I was in time to turn around quickly, despite my ankle, to stab Jia in the sides and collarbone, but not for Suzy.

"You ing--!" She started to scream, after Changmin shot her.

"Where'd you get--!" I started to say.

"No time. Let's get rid of them!" He started to put on this cool, devilish (but y, I have to admit...) expression on his face, as he and I fought constantly with the girls. 

The more they screamed, the more in pain they were. 

"We gotta leave sooner. Now." I say sharply, hurting my vocal chords again. "Damn.." 

Changmin pulls me away, as we leave the bleeding girls on the floor, unconscious. 

We get down to two floors below and get J-Hwa from that weird room and storm out of the room. 

"Not so fast." The Wonder Girls' Yubin and YeEun stopped us in our tracks, as they were at the front doors of the building. 

"Get out." I rolled my eyes, snatched the gun from Changmin's hands, and shot them in the stomach and legs. "es.." 

I pulled the three of us out of another door and to the way way way back where my car was.

"We have to get away fast." Changmin said, after inspecting my car to make sure there was nothing that'll potentially blow us up to death. 

"Alright." I was about to open the door, but then Changmin stopped me. 

"I'll drive. You rest. Your vocal chords need to stop making noise and your ankle is badly sprained. It's starting to get bruises." 

I was about to shout no and rage (cutely) at him, but he put his finger at my lips. 

"I said no." 

Damnit! But it's my car! 

Then he picked me up bridal style and put me into the passenger seat and then put J-Hwa in the backseat, covering her with a sheet so no one would see her. After all, it is a convertible Mercedes. 

"I'mma...sleep..." I muttered in English, as I faced to the side opposite of Changmin and dozed off to sleep.

Wonder what that was all about...

 

ChangMin's POV.

I can't believe we escaped.. But.. It was too easy..
I steered the wheel as SoHyeon rests in the passenger's seat. I look at the rear mirror to check if anyone was following us. Then my eyes moved to look at JaeHwa; who was covered with a sheet. I hope she's ok.. It'd be best if I don't tell this to ChungHwa.

2 days after the incident, SoHyeon had been at rest and her filming had been rescheduled, as well as Jae's new single recording and CR promotion with Samsung.

I sat in a hospital room, beside Jae, who was drinking her usual morning coffee. "..."

JaeHwa looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing." I said. She just woke up yesterday at 6pm...

flashback

"She'll be alright for now." The doctor said. "We don't know when she will wake up, but possibly it could be in just a few minutes since she wasn't damaged as much."

"...." JaeHwa's eyes opened. 

"Oh, or just now." The doctor scooted over so I could see.
By instinct, I moved away from the doctor and got closer to her. Gripping on her hand. "JaeHwa!" I called out to her, hoping she would respond.

"What.. What is going on?" She said. But didn't move at all.

"You're in SM's private hospital. One of our finest doctor is here to aid you."

JaeHwa slightly chuckled. "Is this the one in Japan?"

"Haa.. No, we're in London."

"Ahh.. I see." She closed her eyes.

"JaeHwa?!" I stood up.

"Don't worry.." She peeked one eye. "I'm just trying to sleep."

I sighed of relief. "Don't worry me.." The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder. "ChangMin, you should get back. Don't worry, we'll watch over her."

I nodded at the doctor and looked at JaeHwa. "Call me if you need anything." 

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Bring me coffee tomorrow morning." 

I grinned. "Sure."

 

It's morning and I gave JaeHwa her coffee.
"..."

 

JaeHwa looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing." I said. She just woke up yesterday at 6pm... 
I kept staring at her bandages. 
The one around her neck.
Around her forehead.
Around her left arm. Wrist to elbow. All covered up.

"Please don't stare at my bandages." She softly said. Staring down at her coffee.

"I'm sorry." I looked away. My mind went on the incident 2 days ago. 
Why was it so easy to attack them like that? When they caught us, it was very difficult.
But.. When we were leaving, they didn't even try.

"They were doubles." JaeHwa said.

"W-what?"

"The people who chased after you when you and SoHyeon escaped. They were false idols. Like how ambassadors have a Doppelganger. Incase he was assassinated." She placed her cup down.

"How did you.."

"After you left, I asked the doctor for SoHyeon's bag. Inside, were documents that I missed when I entered JYP's office. SoHyeon managed to get them all. But it might be alarming because she carelessly did so. Any ways," she pulled out the papers. "I've read them all twice. They are info on the doubles. They ones you guys attacked were all fake. The real ones were in the highest floors, rehearsing for concerts; since one of the papers are their schedules."

I quickly grabbed the papers in her hands. "Oh my.." It looks like SoHyeon grabbed everything. EVERYTHING! But none of the 17 Secrets. "I-I don't know what to say."

"Neither do I.." JaeHwa looked out the window. "But I think she missed something..."

"What? What did she miss?"

"The new girl group....'Miss A"