-25-

Seventeen Little Secrets

SoHyeon's POV.

After that, we were practically doing tango! Oh gosh.

A couple of hours passed, but Changmin wasn't even tired.

Much less, worn out, like me. "U-uhm, I think the girls might need me to help them for their Japanese classes...o-our showcase is s-soon, you see." I stuttered, wanting to get out of the awkward position.


 

Changmin only blinked at me, making me even more confused than ever. Then after a few more seconds, he simply said, "Well they can wai--I mean, really? Now? W-we just started.."

 


 

I turned red, while I heard him talk, because I had no idea why he changed his sentence and that I'm still in his arms for our 'dance practice.'

"W-we can always start.. another t-time..!" After that, I abruptly escaped his arms, that were strangely warm, turned around, bowed quickly and ran out like there was tomorrow.

I knew that the girls weren't on their training schedule right now, but it was way too much for me to handle! I reached into my pocket to see if my phone was in there, wanting to call the girls or the SNSD unnies, but then I remembered...

My phone was in the dance practice room!

 


 

 

ChangMin’s POV.

 

“Oh boy..” I said to myself after she left the room. “I can’t believe I danced with her..”

 

She was a remarkable dancer. Not like most that I’ve danced with before. The way she moved was indescribable! I blushed after thinking about it too much. “Maybe I just need some water..”

I got up and walked to the fridge in the other room. Coming back with a water bottle in my hand, I see SoHyeon standing there. “Eh, what are you doing back here?” I asked. “Weren’t you in a rush?”

“Err.. Yeah.” She said. “But I came back to retrieve my phone.”

I looked at the table by the chairs and picked up her phone, then turned to hand it to her. When I handed the phone to her, our fingers lightly touched one another. Her hand quickly pulled back along with the phone.

“Ah, um.. Thank you.” She bowed and scurried out the room once again.

I stared at my hand where her fingers touched mine, and clutched it into a fist. What is this feeling..?

 

-------------------------

//A/N 1://

Well that was fast, huh? Sorry, for the short chapter, but we hoped that you enjoyed it! Hopefully, the pictures helped with the mood..ahehe. If only they had more gifs of Jooyeon having a bunch of expressions it would be so much easier...

 

But anyway, next chapter will be a lot, lot better and, well, longer. XD. So subscribe if you wanna know what happens next and comment on what you think!~

--Haruka-Harukaze75