--01--

Seventeen Little Secrets

(Narrator's POV)

"Hoooooooooooomiiiiigod. Yewon, why do you shop so much???" SoHyeon collapsed onto herbed, with her Forever 21 shopping bag, filled with new summer clothes, ending up onto the floor.

"Because~ my dear, it's an emergency." Yewon giggled. "After all, Woohyun and I are going on a date tonight!~" She squealed happily, as you groaned.

Unlike Yewon, SoHyeon didn't really care much about boys. As usual, they ruin everything.

"Oh come on, we were planning to stay here, remember???"

"Riiight! But..today..is Woohyun's and my 1st year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!" Yewon screamed with glee.

"SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!" Your brother, Sungmin, yelled across the hallway.

"Don't mind him. He's just, a bit, umm.." You said for the millionth time.

"Anti-social?" Yewon suggested.

"Yep~. Don't worry, I bet he'll still be living with my parents for who knows how long?" SoHyeon laughed, pulling out her laptop from under her pillow.

"Don't stress over it." Yewon smiled. "Maybe he'll have at least one girlfriend....for like a WEEK!"

"HAHAHA, oh gosh." You wiped away your tears from laughing too much.

Then SoHyeon's new iPhone rang really loud from your shelf. Yewon threw it at her lightly, as SoHyeon caught it perfectly. 


"Hello?" She picked up the mysterious phone call, as her best friend, Yewon Shin, was eager to know what's going on.

"Ms. Lee, I'm calling to notify you that you just passed the Auditions. More information will be e-mailed to you shortly. Welcome to SM." The lady hung up, before the two started screaming like crazy.

"AHH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU MADE IT INTO SM TOOOOO!" Yewon jumped and danced around with joy, with her blonde hair bouncing along.

"I KNOWWWWWWW! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" SoHyeon happily yelled back.

As soon as the two stopped screaming, SoHyeon looked hopefully at your k-pop posters plastered all over the pink-colored walls.

Then she walked over to your large TVXQ poster and stared at the ultimate bias, Changmin Shim.

Changmin oppa. I'm finally going to see you! Just you and SM wait..