Everlasting love?

Back To December.

2 months later

“Are you ready yet?” said Donghae as he put on a brown belt around his denim. After he had done checking himself on the mirror, a confident smile surfaced on his face. He threw himself to the bed and waited for Jessica who had been inside the closet for—half an hour? He supposed. “Honey I’ll get the car ready, take your time—don’t rush.” He grabbed his car key and turned half of the door’s knob.

 

“Nah—I’m ready.” Her voice was like a melody to him, he’d always liked it. He turned his head around and saw Jessica messing around with the stuffs on her make-up table, searching for her earrings to put on. She walked towards his way and looked him in the eyes, “What?” Donghae remained silent and continued eyeing on her for the next few seconds until she got pretty annoyed by his action. “Seriously Hae.”

 

“What what? Can’t I get stunned by your beauty?” he replied. He pulled her closer by encircling her waist, “We’ll always be like that right?” He asked, earning a big question mark from his wife.

 

“Hae—” She located her palm on his forehead, “Are you having a fever or something tonight? Are you acting weird or do I purely not understand a single word you say?”

 

“I mean—we’ll always be there and will never leave each other right?” He was still serious at this mean time. He didn’t know why he came up with these weird questions; they somehow just escaped from his mouth. Am I doubting our feelings?

 

“Sweetheart we’re married! Of course we aren’t leaving each other—why are you acting like Jaiden when I put him on sleep?” She tightened the grip on his hand, “I’ll always love you. Is this what you want to hear, big baby?” She rubbed her nose against his and planted a quick peck on his lips. Soon, he was smiling like how he did minutes ago; “Why are you always kissing me for only 0.09 seconds per time?”

 

“I never knew you had calculated it, Mr. Lee. Let’s go! I don’t want to get late for dinner—”

 

/

 

“Say ah Jaiden—” Sooyoung repeated for the nth time. She was holding a scoop of ice cream in the cup and was trying to persuade Jaiden to take a mouth of it since ten minutes ago; but he just wouldn’t do as she said. He pouted and constantly shaking his head without answering.

 

“You know what,” She inhaled and put the cup back on the table; “I’m done. I give up.”

 

Hyoyeon let out a great laugh behind her, “I told you that you would lose the bet. He doesn’t even like you Sooyoung ah!”

 

“Shut up.” Sooyoung stood up and pushed her shoulder gently. She crossed her arms and turned back to Jaiden, “You and your mum are really alike, you know that?” Jaiden nodded playfully with bright smile on his face; but still, he wasn’t saying any other word back to her. “You better be back to your own room Soo.” said Hyoyeon, “You know you’ll never make him eat that cup of ice cream.”

 

“Just watch.” Sooyoung stormed back to her own room, feeling rather pissed.

 

This moment, Yuri who just finished her schedule in the late evening arrived home. She quickly paced towards the dining table once she spotted her favourite child, “Hi Jaiden!” Even though she hadn’t reached him, Jaiden had already thrown himself to Yuri’s arm, hugging her tightly around the neck since she squatted down. “Hi noona!”

 

“Noo..noona?” Hyoyeon and Sunny questioned in disbelief. “You call us aunty while you call her noona?”

 

“Look what I’ve bought you!” Yuri unsealed the box that she brought home and took out a medium-sized Mickey stuffed toy. She handed it over to Jaiden as he hugged it joyfully, his both eyes were forming a line. “Do you like it?” She brushed his bangs off his forehead and patted his back softly, “Yes! Saranghae noona!”

 

“Good boy we’ve got here—”

 

“So, that’s the reason why you’re being called noona, Yuri unnie.” Hyoyeon teased with her aegyo tune which everyone couldn’t stand. Yuri arched her eyebrows and said proudly, “Sorry, I’m his only noona girls. Told you he likes me the most—”

 

“Want a fight Kwon Yuri?” Hyoyeon clenched her fists and pretended that she would land a punch on her best friend’s face next second. Yuri grabbed hold of Jaiden’s tiny hand, “Let’s go to the living room. Avoid this bad aunt of yours—What do you wanna watch?”

 

“Mickey!”

 

“Anything you say, little boy—”

 

“Seriously Yul, can you please just stop buying all those cartoon shows already. Don’t you realize that our dorm has literally transformed into some sort of a kid’s house? When I the tv, your Mickey disc was actually on the play mode!” said Hyoyeon.

 

/

 

“Hae—”

 

“Just another step—” Donghae kept his hands wrapping around Jessica’s eyes, “Just another one.”

 

“What are you up to?” she was confused at his mysterious acts but she still did anything he directed anyway. He slowly let go off his hands, “We’re here.” All the lightings in the beach house was off, and the only light source was from the candles lighted on the floor which formed love shapes. A number of aroma candles were placed on top of the cupboards, everywhere. “That’s not what I want to show you.” Donghae moved several steps away from Jessica and opened up the curtains, revealing a rectangular table situated on the balcony with a long candle in the middle of it. He led her the way and get her seated, then himself.

 

Opposite where they were sitting at, was a beach. They could see some children were still playing with the water despite the windy weather, splashing each other with water. “Remember where this is?” Donghae asked.

 

“Of course—this is a memorable place for both of us.” She grinned, “Why are you bringing me here?”

 

“Like you’ve said, it’s a memorable place for us.” He stretched his hands across the table and took hold hers, “This is where I played a song for you, and this is where I got you back after years.” Jessica smiled briefly and nodded in agreement, “And now? This is where you..”

 

“This is where we celebrate our third year of marriage.” Donghae answered firmly. “Well—if you want it to be the day that we create another baby, I’m okay with it.” He concluded his lines with a laugh when he saw the expression on her face. “Stop that Hae! It’s supposed to be a relaxing day!”

 

“I thought that’s the only way to relax?” He paused, “I’m just kidding princess—” He cupped her face with both hands and shook it lightly; “I’ll just give you a day off since we’ve done it last night.”

 

Jessica pushed his hands back, “I’m starving.”

 

“You are? But dinner isn’t ready….yet.”

 

“Are you—”

 

“We’re having barbeque out there.” He pointed at the barbeque set that was located on the beach. He saw Jessica hesitated for a while, “Don’t worry sweetheart; if the paparazzi wanted to take our pictures, just let them be. I wouldn’t mind.”

 

“But—”

 

“No but-s. It’s our anniversary so we should be happy, don’t we? Plus the naughty little kid is not around us, we should enjoy ourselves more.” He carried him in bridal style out of her expectation, making her to make a small dolphin scream that pretty..hurt his ears. “Why do you even scream when you love being a baby that much?”

 

/

 

“Unnie, how is he?” Yoona and Seohyun crept into Yuri’s room silently in fear of  waking Jaiden up. They climbed up the bed and sat beside her, observing Jaiden’s adorable look when he was asleep with his stuffed toys on his right hand, while his left hand was on his stomach. The two youngest of the group couldn’t help but to pinch each side of his puffy cheeks, “Ahh kyeopta!”

 

“Shh—low down your volume girls.”

"Girls, I can't make it tonight. Will pick my baby boy up tomorrow. Please give him extra love tonight xoxo" Yuri read off Jessica's text which she just received. "Ah this girl."

"It's their wedding anniversary today unnie--" Yoona laughed, "I think they're surely making baby no.2 for Jaiden."


Indeed.

/

 

After taking a long stroll down the beach, they got themselves lying on the sand next to each other. Above them was a blanket of stars; as if a dark beauty wearing diamonds all over. Lying like that with the sound of nature and looking into each other’s eyes, they slowly moved closer to one another naturally. Jessica could feel Donghae’s breath on her own skin and his hand behind her head nearer, not even giving an inch between their faces. He looked at her lips faintly as he slowly gave her a smooth smooch, and turning into a more passionate one right after a few seconds. His hands moderately slipped into her skin tight shirt, and he held her perfect waist just in time. For a second, it was as if they were teenagers who just started to fall in love.

He picked Jessica up where she now circled her legs around his waist; still kissing each other sensually. It only took them a while to reach their beach-side villa. He tossed her on the bed gently; towering her on top. He rummaged his hands through her hair and began kissing her neck softly. "Sica, let's give Jaiden a sibling tonight--" Donghae now said, hurling his top to the floor and ed his denim. He bent over again to get Jessica undressed. "I know you've always wanted a girl--"

Jessica bit her lower lips and constantly groaned, "Don't stop."