Author: Sorry

Back To December.

Once they reached home, they were greeted by the servants at the door. Jessica placed her coat on the couch, while she tiredly laid her head on it; thinking the unpleasant day she had. Donghae was seen ordering the servants doing some stuff before joining Jessica.

 

“Let’s go—” he suddenly whispered into her ears from her back.

 

“Where are we going?” she asked blankly.

 

He dragged her to the backyard without answering her question, where they were now at another one-storey “villa”. It was completely resort-style, it had a small indoor pool, a comfortable bed steps away from the pool, and a bathroom. Everything was simple and it was kind of a hideous place for both of them, designed by Donghae before their marriage.

 

Jessica sat on the bench and crossed her legs, “Why are you bringing me here?” she stared at him, wanting him to reply her back.

 

“You’ll know it later sweetheart—” Right after that, he saw signals that had been given off by the servants, “I’ll be back in a minute—” he excused himself and ran out of the door, leaving Jessica clueless.

 

Moments later, he returned with one bottle of champagne, two glasses on his hands, and a small sack of—rose petals. Jessica laughed when watching him being so busy “decorating” up the pool. “You actually look kind of like a clown—” she exclaimed.

 

“You know you’re in love with the clown that you’re mentioning—” he answered while smiling, as if something was up in his mind. He stretched his right hand out and pulled Jessica over, since the bench was really close enough. “Immerse your leg in—” Jessica remained silent for seconds and looked at him, “What?”

 

“You’re not asking me to help you, are you?” Donghae laughed. “I can—but you might end up being tickled—”

 

“Aish—” she replied and did what Donghae ordered unwillingly. “Satisfied now?”

 

 He turned to her and handed over a glass of champagne that he was busy “dealing” with it earlier. After taking a few sips, he leaned closely and stared right into her dark eyes. Donghae rubbed his nose against hers; feeling like teenagers that first fell in love with their cheeks blushing. “Sica ah—” he mildly murmured, “You know you’ll forgive me no matter what right?”

 

Again, he asked questions that she didn’t even understand. “What are you talking about? It depends, though—”

 

“Sorry, but I know you will.” After he finished his line, he pushed Jessica’s back and he, himself jumped into the pool. As expected, he heard a high-pitched scream from her. “Yah! Why did you do that?!” She flipped her hair back and wiped her face with the back of her hand to clear her vision. “I’ll fix you Lee Donghae!” she gritted her teeth more when the childish-like Donghae was laughing at the top of his lungs.

 

By watching that Donghae seemed not to care at all, she suddenly caught up with an idea. After taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and stepped backward, letting herself float on the surface of the water. Look who’s gonna win. The loud voice caught Donghae’s attention, leading him to turn around cautiously. “Yah—Yah Sica!” He swam a short distance before reaching her, “Open your eyes!”

 

He placed his arms underneath her neck and her thigh; and walked a few steps, tears starting to form on the edge of his eyes. Out of a sudden, he felt that Jessica’s legs were wrapping around his waist. “Boo! Look—you still care.” Now, Donghae was holding her back tight to keep her in position. He tilted his head up with his inflamed face, “You mean I wasn’t caring about you?”

 

“Yeah—” she took a strand of her wet hair and put it behind her ears, “If not you wouldn’t be making fun at me once you pushed me into the pool.” She observed his face, “Wait—are—are you crying?”

 

“Ani.” He answered shortly.

 

“Yes you are.”

 

“No. I told you I’m not, it’s just water.”

 

“Such a crying baby—” Jessica teased again.

 

This time, Donghae didn’t answer or object anything. Instead, he drew her face closer with his beastly look, “Look at me you mischievous thing.” “What do you want?” Jessica didn’t surrender that easy, either.

 

Their eyes were kind of magnetized; Donghae forcefully pulled her nearer and kissed her lips hard. The kiss was going on passionately right from the beginning. “You drive me crazy easily Sica, you know that?” he muttered under his hot breath, as he wildly took off his own V-necked long sleeves and continued the kiss. He didn’t want to stop, not even a single second. Slowly without their realization, their clothes were already floating away.

 

Such a beautiful night.

 

/

 

P.S/ This is a short update, it’s probably the shortest update of mine. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter although it might not satisfy the “punishment” that all of you were thinking. And..readers, thanks for supporting this fan fiction all the time, I’m really glad when I’ve got comments after an update, those comments made my day <3 Lastly, I want to apologize to all of you, I’m in the last year of my high school, and I got to focus more on my studies and prepare fully for the finals this year end. Wish me luck! :P This indicates that I might not be able to update this fanfic that frequently anymore. But I promise you, once I’m free, I’ll surely make updates since I haven’t entered the “HaeSica’s Family Theme”. I’ve got ideas on my mind already but I have no time to write it all out. There’s still one more thing I need to say, it’s that I might delete my other uncompleted fanfic “In Love So Deep”, as I seriously ship HaeSica more than KhunSica. I’ve found out that I’m lacked of ideas when I have to elaborate their “progress”. After I’ve done “Back To December” (Which I don’t know when, it’ll probably be quite long), I’ll start another HaeSica fanfic, they’re the couple that I ship the most. Bye, READERS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

Fanfic Status: Hiatus