Sweet

Back To December.

The following day, Donghae’s and Jessica’s friends, families were all back to Seoul, while they transited from Seoul to Milan. All of them were hiding their faces under caps as well. Gladly, none of the wedding pictures of theirs in JeJu Island was posted online.

 

At the airport’s longue, while waiting for their flights, Donghae and Jessica sat close together, as if nothing could ever separate them. “I can’t wait for the honeymoon—” Jessica heard him whispered and his chuckle.

 

“ert—”

 

“Don’t deny—you’re impatient about it too—” he bit her tiny right ears. His y breath made Jessica to seize her shoulder up. She crossed her arms and glanced at him, “Yeah—” she said, making Donghae to flash a big smile on his face. She continued, “I’m impatient to spend all of your money for the next whole week—” she leaned closer to him and spoke softly. The y gesture.

 

“You—” Donghae pretended to show his angry face, he grabbed her waist tight and pulled her closer to his thigh and started to tickle her. “I don’t care—no matter what you have to satisfy me—”

 

“Yah….yah—Lee—Lee Donghae!” Jessica couldn’t finish off her sentence properly as Donghae was still tickling her, “Let..Let me go—” she said while laughing, although she really wanted to turn over and hit him hard.

 

“Aint gonna!” he said sternly. Both of them played childishly at the private longue room until someone knocked on their door, “Sir—it’s time for boarding now—”

 

Jessica grabbed this chance to hop out from his arms, picked up her bag from the ground which fell earlier, and ready to leave the room. Donghae immediately stood up; he patted on his coat and said in a hoarse voice, “Mrs. Lee.” Jessica turned back, “What do you want?”

 

“How can Mrs. Lee walk away without Mr. Lee?” he asked, playfully gripped on Jessica’s hand without looking at her face. “Ok, now we can go—” The flight from Seoul from Milan took approximately 11 hours and 45 minutes. By the time the plane took off, it was already evening.

 

/

 

Both of them were watching the screen, searching for channels. After a while, Jessica laid her head on Donghae’s shoulder, leading him to turn his head to the left. “Sica—” he gently nudged. Still, wasn’t responding. She must be very exhausted. He waved the stewardess to come over. “Can I have a blanket?” he requested. “Sure—” As soon as he received it, he gentlemanly covered her lower body with it.

 

“Goodnight—princess—” he kissed her head before focusing back at the screen.

 

The next morning, Donghae was the one who woke up first since he didn’t sleep well throughout the night. He realized Jessica was still on his shoulder, exactly the same pose like the day before. He grinned briefly, watching her sleeping that soundly. Not knowing whether she was having a nightmare or not, he saw her clenching her hands on his arms even tighter. He moderately whispered, “I’m here—”

 

“Coffee, or tea? Sir?” he heard the steward interrupted.

 

“Coffee.”

 

“What about you, miss?”

 

“Uhh—she’s still in her own dreamland—so, I’ll make a request once she wakes up.” He replied, knowing everything about his girl so well. Even after the breakfast had been served, or the plane was about to land in Milan, Jessica still wasn’t awake. The stewards and stewardess had been trying to wake her up since it was better for her to sit up in an upright position as the plane was going to land in a few minutes, but they were stopped by Donghae.

 

“Sir—”

 

“I’ll handle it.” he said.

 

“Sica ah—we’re about to arrive very soon. Wake up you clumsy—” he said. “Shhhh—wake up—if not I’m not going to buy you whatever you want, don’t ever dream of your limited edition Jimmy Choo or Louis Vuitton ” he continued. “If you’re not waking up in 3 seconds—you’ll have to listen to me tonight—you sure don’t want it, do you?” he asked.

 

 Fine. I know I’m going to get hit by this but I still have to say. “Jung Jessica, I’ll get a big fat cucumber and put it right on your leg, till then, don’t you blame me for that—you—” he hadn’t finished off bragging, Jessica was already hitting his arm continuously. “Don’t you dare!” She snapped, still rubbing her sleepy eyes. Donghae helped her fastened her safety belt, and kissed her cheeks, “Of course I don’t—I’ll probably ended up with big numerous bruises if I do—” he joked while Jessica’s eyes burned with fire.

 

/

 

“Do you want to search for some restaurants? You have not been eating since last..afternoon. You didn’t even have your dinner and breakfast.” Donghae’s tapped Jessica’s hand when they’re in the cab, heading to the hotel.

 

“I’m not hungry at all—”

 

“Still, you have to eat—if not—later—” he looked at her with the ert smirk, he already predicted Jessica’s reaction. “Yah! You—”

 

“So you better not starve yourself—” said Donghae firmly. “I’ll get you a room service once we reach the hotel, okay?”

 

“Whatever you say, boss.” answered Jessica coolly; obviously still hadn’t had enough sleep.

 

/

 

Once they checked in to their room, Jessica lazily threw herself on the bed, not making any single moves or helping Donghae with the luggage. “You lazy bum—you have to repay me back later—”

 

“I’ll issue a check for you—” she giggled. “Come here, bell boy—” she ordered Donghae by calling him bell boy. They love playing roles, sometimes. “A priceless prize, especially for you—” Donghae laid beside her, a soft peck from her made him smiled.

 

“Are we going anywhere later? I mean—who knows you might want to express your shopaholic addiction right now?” asked Donghae, undressing his tee. He decided to take a bath since it was already afternoon and they had both taken a long flight from Seoul.

 

“Na-ah—my shopping adventure will begin tomorrow—I just want to have enough rest today—” answered Jessica. She turned her head around and saw Donghae shirtless, showing his muscular line and well-trained-hot-abs. She immediately closed her eyes with her fingers. “Yah—undress yourself when you’re in the bathroom—not in front of me!”

 

“Mwuh?” Donghae rolled his eyes and laughed, “Jung Jessica.”

 

“What?” she asked. “Had your clothes on yet?”

 

“You’ll know once you open up your eyes—” said Donghae teasingly.

 

She slowly parted her fingers and peek through the small lines, this time, only with his boxers. “Yah Lee Donghae!”

 

Donghae put his hands around his waist and glanced at her, “What’s wrong with it? You’re my wife—hello.”

 

“You—you go take your bath first. I’ll take it right after you’ve done bathing.” said Jessica, but she heard no response after that. Shortly, she felt herself being lifted up in a bridal style, and being carried to the bathroom.

 

“Let’s go bath together!” said Donghae, shutting the door close.

 

“Yah!”

 

/

 

Both of them wrapped themselves up with bathrobe. Their hair, wet and messy. Jessica walked up to reach the hair dryer to dry up her hair, while Donghae headed to another direction to close up the curtains. He left only a few lights on. He sat up on the bed and leaned against the pillow that had been put up straight. He crossed his arms behind his head and glared faintly at Jessica. His hot wife. Jessica looked at the reflection of the mirror and noticed Donghae chuckling silently, “Mwuh? What’s so funny?”

 

“Nothing—I’m just glad that I have a….very hot wife like you.” said Donghae. He walked towards her and gave her a sudden back hug. “Yah—the hair dryer’s heat might hurt you—get away from me now—” demanded Jessica. Donghae grabbed it away and started to blow her hair. “What—” Donghae chopped off Jessica’s sentence. “Sit still—” he ordered.

 

“You know—this is the first time I dry up a girl’s hair—Boys never used hair dryers, though—”

 

“Really? Who knows you might have touched other girls’ hair back in London during university—” said Jessica sarcastically.

 

Donghae put down the hair dryer and looked at the mirror. Staying calm, he steadily said, “In my entire life—I’ll only help three girls to comb or dry their hair. First, my mum. But I’m pretty sure that she won’t call me to do this since she never asked me to. Second—it’s you. Lastly—our daughter.” Donghae exclaimed. “Unless you’ll get me a bunch of daughters—” he joked. “Are you willing to?”

 

Jessica slowly rose up from the seat and wrapped her arms around his neck, while Donghae twined her tiny waist with his hands. They glared at each other’s lips breezily, totally absorbed by one another’s charisma. Donghae held her waist a little tighter and stuck his forehead on Jessica’s. Gradually, their lips met and tongues were intertwining inside their mouths. Starting off with a soft peck, to a more passionate kiss. Without alert, they’d been stepping backwards and literally fell flat on the bed.

 

Their eyes slightly opened to see each other’s face, with a small smirk on their faces. Donghae drew Jessica closer as she was at the upper position. He sensed his own hesitation. His breaths quickened as he stared at her. In a quick move, Donghae flipped Jessica over and slipped off his own bathrobe. He kissed her neck, while her hands constantly rubbing over his back. They felt the warmth of each other’s breath in their ears, the sensation of their skins against one another was like fire. With only dim lights surrounding, Donghae whispered, “I love you so much—”

 

It was everything they had dreamed it would be.

 

P.S/ So, how is it, readers? Drop comments below! Your comments are loveeeeeeed