What's Wrong?

Back To December.

Jessica ran her fingers through her hair and sat up lazily from the bed. The gentle morning sunlight streamed through the glass door and wakened her. It was a Sunday morning, which indicated that she would have slept longer, like usual. But things seemed wrong today.

 

She turned her head back and noticed Donghae was still sleeping soundly with his right arm above his head, and the white comforter covered the half of his body. She straightened her arm and reached the digital clock that had been placed on the table. 7.30 am. I’d never wake up this early before. She grabbed her soft toy bear, which Donghae bought her days ago, and tossed it onto his chest. She laid flat on his body, “Wake up—” her voice sounded y.

 

Without opening his eyes, he encircled her waist tightly. “You naughty girl—Why are you awake this early today?” He slowly opened up his lazy eyes and eyed on the y Jessica. She looked angelic. She had an oversized long sleeve on, the one who reached her half-thigh. It was actually Donghae’s working suit, where she simply got it from the closet last night.

 

“Cook me breakfast—I’m hungry.” She babbled and tipped his sharp nose. “Quick—an omelet!”

 

“A wife should make her husband sandwiches you know? That’s the ideal type of wife—” Donghae teased back. “It’s your turn today—so quick, a sandwich!” He replied childishly. “Hurry!”

 

“In your dreams Hae—” A sudden discomfort on her stomach and throat struck her. She quickly got up from the bed and dashed towards the bathroom without second thought. Witnessing this, Donghae immediately shoved off the comforter and chased after her. “Sica—what’s wrong?” he sounded anxious.

 

Awful. She squatted down and gripped the toilet bowl tightly. It had been a while that she last vomited, that day she was bothered with the high fever during the group’s debut days. Donghae gently tapped her back and assured her, “Feeling any better now?”

 

He placed a hand on her tiny waist and led her to the basin. She rinsed and splashed water onto her face. Water droplets were still dripping down her bangs as she weakly turned her face towards Donghae, “I guess—” Her gesture was energetic-less. And her face, pale.

 

“Weird—I remember you didn’t even take a gulp of alcohol last night—” answered Donghae. He walked near her and encircled her waist. He her wet fringe and took a strand of her hair behind her ear. “I’ll take you to the—”

 

Jessica cut his lines off and walked to the bed, “No—no. I don’t want to see any doctor.” She knew exactly what Donghae was going to say. She pulled her thighs near her and sat on the bed, “No, Hae.”

 

His eyebrows arched, “You know you’re feeling uncomfortable—I’ve never seen you being like this before—Listen to me, please?”

 

“Serve me breakfast, please—” she replied back with her puppy eyes and innocent tone. The only way to not carry on the topic. “I’m starving—” she rubbed her flat tummy.

 

Donghae placed his hands on his waist and looked the other way. He needed to get rid of the cute actions she’d been doing. The ones which always made him failed being angry at her. A little smile appeared on his mad face, “Promise me, if you still feel uncomfortable later and you puke again, I’ll get the family doctor here. Deal?”

 

“Deal—” she cutely nodded. “Now, breakfast please—”

 

“Alright—” He replied, “I’ll be right back within minutes, so yell my name if anything happens—” He kissed her bare forehead and left the room.

 

Jessica lay on her bed and thought how lucky she is to have a husband like him. Her body condition wasn’t co-operating with her again. Just as soon as Donghae exited the room moments ago, she felt something wanting to “gush” out . Once again, she ran towards the bathroom. What is freaking wrong with me.

 

/

 

“Breakfast is here, ma’am—” said Donghae. He looked for Jessica but she wasn’t on bed. “Sica?”

 

“Here..Hae—” her weak voice called out.

 

He placed the tray on the table and saw Jessica squatting down at the same spot again. This time, she looked pretty much weaker. “No more second option Jessie—a doctor will be right here minutes later.” He rummaged through his trousers to search for his phone.

 

“Don’t—” she said. Weak. She constantly blinked her eyes but Donghae wasn’t realizing it. In seconds, she was already collapsing on his broad arms.

 

“Sica!”

 

P.S/ sorry for the short chapter, guys! Guess you guys know what happened to Sica :) where are the comments from the readers? only a few of you commented :( no silent readers please! :P