Announcement.

Back To December.

Jessica lied comfortably on Donghae’s chest; although she’d just woke up moments ago and refused to sleep again, she uncontrollably felt exhausted. Donghae was flipping through the piles of books to search for names for their baby. He didn’t care if it was still early for that; he was just overwhelmed with joy.

 

-Flashback-

 

“She’s gonna have morning sickness, which is a very tough time for her to go through. Nausea and so on. And one more thing, mood swing.” The family doctor looked at Donghae and smirked.

 

“Mood swing?” he questioned without knowing anything.

 

“Well—from my experience, that’s the scariest thing. I won’t tell more about it, you have to feel it yourself.”

 

“That—sounds pretty terrifying.” answered Donghae. Hope I won’t get into any trouble. “Do I have anything else to take note? I mean—it’s my first time, so I really want to handle it well.”

 

“She might not have any appetite these days, and she’ll be really fatigue throughout the early pregnancy. Some pregnant women may experience light-headed. Always make sure you’re by her side—”

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

“Hae—I’m scared.” Jessica softly murmured. When Donghae didn’t answer, she tilted her head up and saw an off-guard guy, “Hae—are you alright?” She waved her hands to “wake” him up.

 

“I’m sorry—what did you say again?”

 

“What bothers you? I seldom see you zone off. I thought that’s only my specialty—” Jessica smiled, “I said, I’m scared—”

 

His eyes turned gentler. “Why?” he asked. He knew it would be hard for her, especially she naturally had a weak body. She often caught a cold, due to her hectic celebrity schedule.

 

“Fats. Will I grow any fatter?”

 

Donghae chuckled at her innocence, “So—you tell me that you’re scared because of weight gain?” He pulled her nearer to his chest and squeezed her, “A pregnant sure will gain some weight. Why are you even scared of that? Aren’t you always proud of your body shape, hottie?”

 

“Well, I’d always been—but not this time. What if I grow fats all over my body and one day you might just get fed up and you even start to seek for other girls that are hotter than me?”

 

“No one’s hotter than you. I mean—I always pinch myself to remind myself that you’re my wife when I watch your performances on the TV.” Donghae joked and laughed, “You gotta trust me—I won’t act like any other jerks out there who betray their wives.”

 

Jessica let out her little finger. “Pinky swear?”

 

He straightened up his upper body, and met her last finger with his, “I promise. Are you hungry now? If I’m right, you haven’t consumed anything since morning right?”

 

“No thanks.” Jessica replied shortly.

 

“What about I make you pepperoni pizza? Anything you like—” As he named out all the dishes that he would cook, he got no replies from her at all. He moved his body and examined Jessica, she was already a sleeping beauty. He fixed her at a proper position and kissed her forehead. “Sleep well pretty—”

 

He took all the books to the study room and began his “studies”. He wrote down the names that sounded interesting and special for him. Without aware, he had already written down two pages full of names, just by looking at it, a warm smile appeared on his face. “How am I supposed to choose one among all these?”

 

/

 

“Hey girls—have you all received oppa’s message?” asked Tiffany as she crossed her legs. “You mean, Donghae?” replied Taeyeon.

 

“I guess all of us received it—” interrupted Yuri, “Weird—is there any special occasion that he invites all of us over? It’s not Sica’s birthday—it’s not Christmas either.”

 

“Well—let’s just see. We should go earlier, at least we can help them in preparing ingredients.” added Sooyoung with a goofy smile. There must be a lot of desserts in their huge fridge.

 

“Yeah you’re right.” Hyoyeon answered sarcastically. “You’re probably thinking “Oh—I’m gonna hunt down everything in their fridge, the cakes, the fruits, the ice cream—” Before she finished saying, she received a flying pillow that lied flat on her laps, “Yah!”

 

/

 

The girls drove up the slope and arrived the mansion’s car porch. “You know what—I’m still not used to living a high society life like this.” said Hyoyeon as all of them got off the car. As a “revenge” for the previous incident, Sooyoung playfully replied, “And you know what, you’re not the one who gets married with the guy who owns this mansion.”

 

“Get yourself here before I smack you down!” The duo ran their way up the stairways before they reached the entrance. All of them were welcomed warmly by the servants. “Sir is at the poolside now—”

 

Once they were at the spot, they could see a busy Donghae setting all the barbeque sets up by himself. “So, we’re having barbeque tonight?” asked Sooyoung as she walked nearer. “Paradise!”

 

“Yeah—I knew you would like it.” he answered friendlily.

 

“Where is Sica?” asked Tiffany and Yuri in concern. “On our way here, I haven’t seen her.”

 

“She’s still taking her nap—mind waking her up for me?”

 

“Sure—not a problem.”

 

When they almost took their steps to her room, Jessica was already heading towards them delightfully, “Hae, you didn’t tell me they’re coming!” She walked over and embraced each of her friends. She was always this cheerful when they were around.

 

“Well—we can’t announce the big news without them.”

 

“Big news?” the girls asked in unison with question marks above their heads.

  

Really sorry for the late chapter guys! You know how busy it can be to prepare for the exam :(..has anyone else forgotten this fanfic? Anyway, really hope you enjoy reading :) And since it's Tiffany's birthday tomorrow, just wanna take this opportunity to say, "Happy Birthday Fany Fany Tiffany!" :))