Tell Me Goodbye

Back To December.

GD leaned against the couch and looked up the ceiling. He closed his eyes with his palm while a deep sigh came next. That scene that he’ll never ever forget.

 

-Flashback-

 

When GD was making his way to the main gate, he had to drive pass the apartment’s lobby. In a distance, he could blurry saw a girl with another guy. Is that Jessica? The girl was talking shyly and happily with the unknown guy. His heart uncontrollably skipped a beat. A part of him wanted to know whether if it was Jessica, while the other part, he didn’t want to. And the moment that he really didn’t want to admit it, it was really Jessica. However, he didn’t stop his car or walked towards them to confront them.

 

Instead, he drove pass them and stopped at the main gate where security guards were patrolling around. He glanced at the car’s side mirror to see the reflection of them being together. In a long range, he saw his girl kissed that guy on his cheek.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

He refreshed every scene that he had with Jessica, trying hard to recall her weird acts. He then remembered a guy that she used to mention before they got together, Hae. He picked his phone up and dialed someone.

 

/

 

“Hello, Tiffany?” he asked.

 

“Hello—Oh Jiyong oppa—it’s quite late now, anything?”

 

“I just want to ask—you about Sica.”

 

“She’s in her room now—We passed her your message. Didn’t she call you back?” questioned Tiffany. “Wait a moment—I’ll get her for you—”

 

“No—wait. She did text me, but what I wanted to ask is—I really hope you answer me honestly. It really means much to me.” he answered firmly, which caused Tiffany to wonder what actually happened.

 

“Sure—”

 

“Sica—she—she’s with another guy?” finally, the question escaped from his mouth. Tiffany remained silent with shock. How did he know that?

 

“Please answer me, Tiffany—”

 

“Ye—yes.”

 

“Hae?”

 

“Yeah—how did you know that?”

 

GD laughed bitterly. “He was the one that Sica used to mention about. So—he was the ex boyfriend that dumped her?” he asked again.

 

“Yeah—but it isn’t like what you think oppa—he explained everything to Jessica—so—”

 

/

 

The next morning, while Donghae parked his car in the company’s basement and was on the way to the elevator, he saw a man with blonde hair walking in his direction. He looks familiar.

 

“Trying hard to recall who I am?” the guy asked.

 

“You’re? You look—fam—”

 

“Me?” the guy glared at him, and within seconds, Donghae was hit by a quick punch on his face. “I’m Jessica’s boyfriend.”

 

G Dragon. The one that I asked Ed (Hae’s assistant) to check about his background.

 

“Is this the greatest way for you to great the one who you first met?” Donghae asked coolly as he wiped his mouth that bleed a little.

 

“Why did you dump her?”

 

“I don’t think there’s a reason for me to explain to you.”

 

“Will you treat her better than I do?”

 

“Normally, I don’t talk to strangers. Count yourself lucky as I didn’t respond the punch back.” He bent over and grabbed his suitcase that dropped on the floor earlier. As he took few steps away from him, leaving GD behind, “I need to know the answers before I can ever pass her to you!”

 

-Flashback-

 

“He’s the heir of the well-known conglomerate, Oppa—He was the one who Jessica loved deeply, and got the deepest hurt ever since he left her without a word years ago. I’m sure Jessica did have a little feeling for you, which was the reason why she accepted you last December. Her feelings were seriously mixed up when—he returned to her life once again—I really hope you won’t hate Sica, oppa—She’s—”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

/

 

Jessica searched for her phone which kept vibrating in her untidy bag during the middle of the upcoming track’s chorography, Run Devil Run. “Yah—why did you just walk away like that during practice?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“It’s ok Soo—we’ve been practicing for half a day. Let’s take a break, girls!” said Taeyeon.

 

Hi cutie, practicing in the studio now? Anyway, would you be able to meet me up in YG Entertainment after your practice? – Jiyong Oppa.

 

Yeah oppa, okay sure—will meet you there by 3o’clock. – Jessica.

 

“Everything’s okay?” Tiffany appeared behind Jessica with a soft pat on her shoulder.

 

“Yeah—are you free later? Jiyong oppa asked me to meet him up at YG Entertainment. I don’t feel that comfortable if I go alone—accompany me please—” she begged.

 

“Jiyong oppa asked her to meet him up? Is there anything related to last night’s conversation?”Tiffany thought. “Okay—still, we have to complete our practice now before Taeng could let us go.”

 

/

 

“Hi Sica-shhi & Tiffany-sshi—” Park Bom and Dara greeted them once they entered the building. “Jiyong oppa is waiting for you in that room—” they directed Jessica to the room where GD was in.

 

“Fany—wait for me here—okay?” asked Jessica, suddenly felt nervous for no reason.

 

“I’ll be okay—go ahead—don’t let him wait for too long—” she slightly pushed her into the room before she walked steps away with Dara.

 

/

 

“Hey—you’re here—” GD let down his pen and went over to give her a warm hug. When can I still feel so close with you? After they pulled back, he motioned Jessica to sit on the couch where he sat beside her.

 

“You’ve something to tell me, oppa?” she asked.

 

“Hmm—there’s a relationship that doesn’t need many words—” he teased and glanced at his girl. When she finally cracked a smooth chuckle, he laughed. The cutest chuckle that I like the most.

 

GD gently bumped Jessica’s arm, “Here—put this on—” he gave her the right side of the earphone while he used the left side’s. Jessica put it on blankly while GD tapped his iPod. “A song that soon to be released—I want you to be the first one to listen to it—” he grinned, before turning away.

 

Letting you go…(here’s somebody…)
Yo I got this, yeah
still thinking about this thing alot
you got me shaken up
(Please tell me there’s a way)
And it got my head just spinnin’ round round round round
(Please tell me there’s a way)
Don’t wanna take a fall
It’s best to break it up
It’s gonna be better for you, move on
(Please tell me there’s a way)
Uh huh we break it break it
Or thought we make it make it
And now we cover it up 

 

Girl I swear I won’t even for a second
cause you any pain
in order to protect you
there’s already no other way 

Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say 

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
seem to be letting go
if forgetting me will give you freedom Baby
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye 

Jessica’s tears dropped when she heard of the lyrics. When she slightly tilted her head to the right, the man that she thought she knew much enough, turned into a guy that seemed to have the biggest range between her. Oppa. GD quickly wiped off his tears before they could fall, still, he wasn’t turning his gaze to meet Jessica’s.

 

Girl you know when you lose your smile
I will place the blame on myself
Those words, and even the light
I will lose sight of everything else 

Baby the moment our lips part this time
I’ll never find better, better than you 

“Hi Sica!” there was still another part that GD recorded for Jessica after the song. “My sweetest girl—how was the song? Do you think it’d become a hit? .I—yeah—the lyrics meant everything I wanted to say. Last night—I just found out about it. Everything—you, and—that guy. I don’t want to admit it though.” She could hear GD sniffled, “I’m sure he’ll treat you really well—”

 

-Flashback-

“She’s my everything! Take it or leave it, but she’s all I have.” Donghae answered sternly.

Again, he got another punch from GD. This time, he stood right in front of him, and there was a bitter grin on his face. “You better meant what you’ve said—”

-End of Flashback-

“Thanks for the love—I don’t know it was that kind of love between lovers—or it’s just love between brother and sister—but I gotta tell you, I never treated you as a sister, but as a girl that I truly love. Someone said that, if you really love someone, you gotta let her go right? But I don’t want to—” there, the recording part ended.

 

GD turned Jessica around and made her faced him. He grinned at her and wiped off her tears, “I want you to tell me goodbye instead of I’m being the one who said goodbye to you—boys shouldn’t say goodbye first—right?” Jessica threw herself into GD’s arm for the last embrace. “I’m sorry oppa—I shouldn’t accept you at the time that I was even confused with my own feelings—I thought I was over him—I—” her shaky voice made her unable to continue, feeling ultimate guilty. “Sorry—”

 

“Shhh—it’s not your fault—I’m still your favourite oppa, right?” GD giggled. He smoothly kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. He gripped her small wrist and led her to the door, “Tell me goodbye—” his heart clenched when he forced himself to say that.

 

Jessica shook her head, still crying. How bad of you, Jessica. “Do you want oppa to get mad at you?” GD jokingly said. She shook her head again. “So tell me goodbye before I took the first move—”

 

“G—goodbye—oppa—”

 

“Leave—and don’t look back. Don’t.” he ordered before he turned his back to Jessica. After a while, he could hear the sound of her heels slowly got out of range. “I’ll still be there whenever you need me, Sica.”

 

“Don’t you think it’s a very stupid decision, hyung?” asked Seungri who came into the room. “Don’t blame me. The door wasn’t locked.”

 

“You don’t understand anything—”

 

“She just walked out of the building with Fany-shhi—you’re making her feeling more guilty—” added Taeyang.

 

“At least it’s the best way to not let her get hurt.”