Stupid Prank.

Back To December.

“Wow—who’s he? I’ve never seen him before.”

“New trainee perhaps?”

“Wait..I think I know him. He’s the—”

 

The trainees started to gossip behind once Donghae walked his steps towards the girls’ practice room. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out his phone and texted, I’ve reached.

 

/

 

“Yah Yuri and Yoona—what are you both doing there?” asked Sooyoung to the both girls who were standing at the corner, paying full attention on the cell phone.

 

“N-nothing. We’ll be back in a while—” the duo then skipped out of the room before Sooyoung responded.

 

“There he is!”

 

/

 

“Sica-ah—it’d been a month since Hara left—both of you still aren’t contacting each other?” asked Taeyeon while resting her arm over Jessica’s shoulder. “If you add it all up—you guys haven’t been in touch for 4 months.”

 

“Yep—time flies, isn’t it?” answered Jessica.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes, “W-what? I mean—time flies? You don’t miss him at all?”

 

“Of course I do—but he didn’t contact me too either.” Jessica replied off coolly as she gulped down a few mouths of cold drink.

 

/

 

Yuri and Yoona pulled Donghae to the guest room and shut the door up in case anyone else heard the conversation between them. They motioned him to the seats and began whispering.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Yoona. “Oppa—can’t you think of any idea that is more logically accepted? Your idea is really—stupid.”

 

“What do you mean by stupid? I’ve discussed it with you before and both of you agreed—” he answered.

 

“It’s really silly you see—” Yuri continued.

 

“Help, or don’t help?” Donghae stated the point while glaring both of them.

 

“Fine—you owe us.” answered the girls.

 

After another few minutes of discussion, Yoona ran out of the room and dashed towards where all the other girls were at to complete her so-called-mission.

 

“G..Girls—” she acted like she couldn’t catch up her breath. “Guest room. Dong—Donghae oppa—”

 

Being impatient to wait for her to complete her sentence, they all head towards the guest room without a word. Yah pabo, what problem have you caused right now? Jessica questioned in her own heart while she was running at her full speed.

 

/

 

“Yah—I heard their footsteps. Fast—get ready.” demanded Yuri as he helped Donghae to lie on the couch.

 

“This position? Is it ok?”

 

Yuri was glancing around, fearing that they might just appear in seconds. She turned towards him and simply answered, “Just get yourself in whatever position you want.”

 

Just within a while, the girls rudely pushed off the door and was surprised by the scene in front of them. Donghae was winching in pain as he lay on the couch and clutched on his heart hard.

 

“Yul what’s wrong with him?” asked Taeyeon, who was completely out of this.

 

“I..I don’t know.” Yuri tried to make her voice shaky, “But I called the ambulance a-already. They said they’ll r-reached in a moment.” She eyed on Yoona who was smirking at the corner. Acting this stupid scene was totally insane. She said to herself in her mind.

 

“A-are you okay?” Jessica walked up and squatted down; she had never seen Donghae in such condition. “Hang on—ambulance will be here soon.” Her eyes brimmed with tears, she gripped on Donghae’s left hand hardly and brushed his bare forehead, “Don’t leav—e me.”

 

“Si—sica.” said Donghae weakly.

 

“I never thought his acting skill is better than yours.” whispered Yuri into Yoona’s ear as they quietly watched off the scene with giggles.

 

“I l—love you.” He hardly finished his line. “I—”

 

“I love you too—so hang on there, okay?” she wiped off her own tears, “Just—don’t talk anymore.”

 

“K—kiss me—”

 

Why would he ask me to kiss him in such situation?She was confused by Donghae’s request, but lastly, she brought her face closer to his and kissed him without hesitation.

 

“I knew you still love me.” Donghae’s lips murmured.

 

Jessica pulled back a little, “You—set up all this?” Her eyes burnt furiously. “Yah Lee Donghae! Don’t you think you’ve gone too far?” yelled Jessica.

 

“I told him this is gonna happen.” said Yoona.

 

“I’m sorry—” Donghae was still laying flat while stretching his arm and wrapped his hands around Jessica’s waist for another kiss. Jessica was obviously struggling to get away but his arm strength was too strong. The girls excused themselves as they didn’t want to spoil the atmosphere.

 

/

 

“Both of you. You knew all his plans, didn’t you?” asked Taeyeon. “Why didn’t you guys ask me to join too? It would be more fun!”

 

Dork.

 

/

 

“Let go off me!” said Jessica. She used up all of her energy and retraced back from his arm. “If you have so much leisure time to plan this stupid thing, why don’t you plan to do some meaningful things instead?”

 

Donghae quickly got up from his position and hugged Jessica from the back before she got out of the room. “To me, this is the meaningful thing.” He said gently into her ear. “You still love me, don’t you? If you do, then stay.”

 

Jessica turned around and gazed straight into his eyes. Her anger was still there and hadn’t been erased. “Is this fun?” she tipped on Donghae’s chest, “Is it really fun to see me in such situation, being embarrassed?” she continued, “Are you happy now, Lee Donghae?” she hit his chest hard which made him to grab her wrist, trying to stop her.

 

“I’m really sorry—” he apologized and went for another kiss. This time, Jessica didn’t yell in anger, instead, tears splashed out from her eyes as she looked down the ground, refusing to meet Donghae’s gaze.

 

“What’s wrong?” He lifted up her chin and wiped her tears with his thumbs, “I’m really sorry if I’ve gone too far—I won’t prank on you anymore, I promise—” His voice mildly.

 

Out of expectation, Jessica circled Donghae’s waist and continued sobbing. “Promise me you won’t ever leave me. It r-really made me startled when I saw you in such condition—” She rubbed her head against his chest, the warmth that she missed through out these four months.

 

“Silly—it was just a—sorry, idiot Donghae won’t do that anymore—” he said while brushing her newly-dyed brunette hair. “And you, don’t you ever make some self-thought-hero-actions anymore, okay? There’s no such thing as love scarification—there won’t be a next time.”

 

Despite the tears, Jessica laughed. “Pabo—”

 

P.S/ Haesica is back, guys. Can't wait to type their marriage life! In the next few chapters i think :))))