My Childish Husband.

Back To December.

The rays of the sunlight hit Donghae’s eyelid, leading him to groan for being awakened. He had his front part of body sticking to the bed, and his face facing to another direction. He turned his head to where Jessica was. He realized that she was under his broad arm, with that cute pout on even she was sleeping. By using the back of his fingers, he gently along Jessica’s fringe, to her bare, smooth skin.

 

“Gorgeous—”

 

Feeling some sensation that kind of bothering, Jessica slowly opened her eyes with a yawn. “What are you doing?” she whispered, still feeling sleepy.

 

“Admiring your beauty—” murmured Donghae. “Anyway—Good morning—” he smiled, and got closer to her to give her a quick peck.

 

“Good morning pabo—” she rubbed her eyes and once again, they were closed. Donghae gave another soft kiss from her lips, to her nose, and to her forehead. Feeling ticklish, she slightly hit his arm along with babble, “Don’t do that—”

 

 “Still aren’t going to wake up, princess?” he asked gently. He stretched his arm and took a glimpse of the digital watch placed on the table beside him, “Well, it’s not that early anymore—it’s almost 10. Don’t the shops here open at 10?”

 

Upon hearing what he just said, Jessica hoped up immediately, “What? You should have waked me up earlier—” said Jessica, nagging.

 

“What?” Donghae laughed at his wife’s cuteness, “I thought you don’t like to be forced to wake up.” He stated the fact.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, “It’s different this time, Hae—I’ve never had enough time to shop! Hurry! Get out of the bed!” she kneeled at the bed and attempted to pull Donghae’s hands. “Hurry!” she repeated.

 

“Aish—I’ve seriously have no idea when it comes to you—” He got out of bed and carried her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted his head. She simply planted a kiss on Donghae’s nose, “A kiss a day—bags coming all way—”

 

“Mischievous girl—” he slapped on her which made her screamed. “Anyway—before you shop, I have to fill our stomachs first. The salads that you ordered last night—really, it made me starved whole night! How am I supposed to get full with only slices of lettuces?” “Arraso! Stop nagging! Hurry!” (inaudible conversation)

 

*Door Shut*

 

Both of them strolled down the street of Milan with hands held together. Jessica lifted up her chin and faced Donghae, “Did you bring your money?” she asked with a light smile.

 

Donghae stopped her, stared at her with a surprised look but remained speechless.

 

“Mwuh?” asked Jessica.

 

“I think—I left it back at the hotel.” He teased. In a short while, he could feel that Jessica tugged her hand into the back pocket of his denim and smiled cheekily.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked.

 

Jessica took out his wallet and flipped it open. She took a quick glance and smiled confidently, “I know you aren’t going to disappoint me—” She linked her arm into his, and continued walking. Donghae shook his head and chuckled, “I think I’ve spoiled you—”

 

“Trust me—even you think that way—you still can’t resist from loving me.” Jessica bit her lower lips and tipped Donghae’s nose.

 

He faced down, “You’re really good, aren’t you? Saying all these sweet things so that I’ll buy you anything you like—”

 

Jessica chuckled with the cute tone of hers, “You know me well—” Out of a sudden, she yelled, “There! Burberry!” Without hesitation, she dragged Donghae’s hand and ran to the direction.

 

Swiping all the latest collection into her hands after an hour in that store, they were finally in front of the counter, ready to pay for all the goods.

 

“It’s XXXX.XX, ma’am—” the cashier said politely to Jessica.

 

“Umm—not to me—tell him, please—” she replied casually. She looked up at Donghae where he passed his credit card over to the cashier. He bent over and whispered to Jessica, “Great job huh shopaholic—you spend nearly ten thousands just in a single store—”

 

Jessica chuckled, “Don’t worry—I’ve bought some for you too—I’m not that inconsiderate—”
 

“Here you go, sir—” said the cashier, passing all the shopping bags to Donghae.

 

“Let’s go honey—Next…….” They walked out of the store and wondered around. Once Jessica spotted her favorite brand, “There—Abercrombie & Fitch. Let’s go!” Donghae had never seen Jessica so hyper before.

 

They’d visited numerous stores, which Donghae didn’t even know how much money had he spent. All he knew was he was now handful of shopping bags, attempting to catch up his wife who walked meters away from him. Jessica slowed down and waited him to walk by her side, “I can carry some of it if you can’t—” she offered.

 

Although he felt exhaustion attacking, still, he stood up straight and acted cool, “Guys should carry the shopping bags instead of girls—Rules of Gentleman, written by Lee Donghae.”

 

Jessica laughed at her husband’s silliness, “Are you really my husband? Pabo—”

 

“Ok, next—” she snapped.

 

“Next?”

 

“Next store I mean. I spotted another store—” Again, she gripped on Donghae’s arm and fastened their steps.

 

Under his breath, he quietly murmured himself, “A scary shopaholic—”

 

“I heard that.” Jessica added.

 

“Neh? I didn’t even say anything—” he pretended, trying to avoid the tense eye contact between them.

 

“Way to go, Hae—” she chuckled as she saw Donghae’s expression. “Oh…..no.”

 

/

 

“Finally—” said Donghae. They were taking sips of cappuccino by the roadside café. Watching the busy streets and how crazy were the drivers’ skills were much much better than walking from stores to stores.

 

“Uh-huh. Saying something bad about me in your mind?” asked Jessica. She was totally a mind-reader of the day.

 

“Of—of course not.” He startled and tried to change the topic, “It’s kind of late now—where are we going next?” It was already evening and they had spent half of a day on shopping. It made Donghae kind of fear for the upcoming days.

 

“I don’t feel like shopping after this—hmm—let’s just stroll down the long street.” She sat close him and pinched his nose, “I know you’re tired already—”

 

“Hmm.” he said, “Okay. Since I brought my camera—” he turned to Jessica, “Let’s go take pictures and create a honeymoon album.”

 

“Mwuh?”

 

“Aish—don’t ask. Just follow me—”

 

For the next few hours, Donghae acted like a professional photographer, who took pictures of Jessica. Every angle, even when Jessica wasn’t ready, or wasn’t aware yet. He just love her photogenic face.

“I should’ve worked as a photographer—” he suddenly exclaimed.

 

“Why?”

 

“Look. Everyday they take pictures you—ask you to do different postures. Who knows what are they thinking in their mind?” he said, being suspicious.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae—maybe you should be a psychologist rather than a photographer or a businessman. You have a different and weird mindset from the others.” said Jessica.

 

“Really what—”

 

“Okay okay—stop nagging.” She turned around and saw a cute cow statue, “Hae—” she called out and pointed at it. “Could you just sit on it and I’ll snap a picture of it?”

 

“Are you kidding me?” he asked.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

 

Unwillingly, he walked near it, but he didn’t follow what Jessica instructed. Instead, he stood there and acted cool. “Hurry—I’m so cool that I might catch a cold.” He stood there still, waiting for Jessica to hit the button. She laughed at his lame and childish statement, “Arasso!”

/

 

As Donghae was grabbing some fast-food nearby because he was being sick of calling room service, Jessica played with her iPad and Skype-d with her friends.

 

“Oh! Jessie—Do you even have the time to on Skype? I thought you were both immersed in the sweet atmosphere—”said Tiffany. As soon as conversed with Jessica, her loud voice had been attracting all the girls to surround and appeared in front of the screen one by one.

 

“Yah Jung Jessica—how’s it going? Making babies?”asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Ahhh chinchha—I don’t have to tell you what we did!” said Jessica with a smirk. Her friends had always been that dorky.

 

“Yah! Did you buy us gifts? Gucci is releasing the latest collection now for Autumn, have you bought it?”asked Sooyoung, the fashionista.

 

“Where’s Donghae?”asked Yuri.

 

“He’s uhh—somewhere. I don’t know. Grabbing something for dinner—” answered Jessica, not knowing Donghae had already been in the room for a minute.

 

“What are you saying? He’s right behind you—”Sunny pointed at the screen and asked Jessica to look back, out of surprise, Donghae hugged her neck from the back and placed his head above Jessica’s.

 

“Yah let go—it hurts!” she yelled.

 

“Aish—both of you. Find a better place to do that!”the girls all shouted.

 

“I was waiting for all of you to say that—” said Donghae proudly, “Okay—we gotta go back to our own world. Bye!”

 

“Alright—I have a feeling that we’re all about to be aunties. Young aunties, very soon.”