Move on.

Back To December.

“Sica! Are you ready yet? We’re almost late!” yelled Yuri from the living room. “Are you still making up?!” screamed Yuri again. She’d been waiting for her for about 1 hour but Jessica still wasn’t getting ready. Yuri took a deep breath and murmured herself, “First, woke up late even though I woke her up several times, second—”

 

“Wow is Yuri angry?” asked Tiffany who was still in her pajamas, holding packs of snacks. “She is. Look at her. Inhaling, and murmuring. Those are the signs that she’s mad.” answered Sooyoung.

 

“Yah!”

 

“See—I told you. She is mad.” teased Sooyoung again. “By the way, where’s Jessica? I thought you guys gotta be ready by 10?” she stopped, then glanced at the digital clock on the table beside her, “In specific, it’s already 10.”

 

“Don’t you know your roommate is always the one who—”

 

“I’m sorry I’m sorry! Coming!” they saw Jessica clumsily ran out from her room with messy hair, and a cap on her hand. “I didn’t even get to make up!”

 

“I guess you didn’t comb your hair too, am I right?” asked Yuri sarcastically.

 

“That’s why I’m holding a cap on my hand! Let’s go!” She opened the door and dragged Yuri out. “And Sooyoung ah! I’ll buy something for you to eat too.”

 

“Really?” Tiffany could see Sooyoung’s eyes shining when she heard what Jessica said.

 

“No. I’m just kidding.” she laughed mischievously before she slammed the door hard.

 

“Yah!!”

 

/

 

Hyun Joong and the other guys were chatting casually while they were waiting for the girls.

 

“Hyung, are you sure they’ll come?”

 

“How many times do you have to ask?” answered Hyun Joong annoyingly.

 

“You can’t blame him—he’d been buzzing everyday, right after you made the phone call.” said Top.

 

“Oppa, sorry we’re late!” Hyun Joong heard familiar voices behind him. The guys all turned their heads to the direction and saw two clownish girls running towards them. “30 minutes late! We were about to leave!” joked Hyun Joong and he gently hit Jessica’s cap.

 

“Ahh—we’re really sorry.” The girls awkwardly greeted the guys before setting themselves down.

 

“We haven’t met for a long time, have we?” asked Top while handing over the menu to Yuri. “Yeah, it’s been a while.” she answered and flashed a smile.

 

“What would you like to order, miss?” asked the waitress. “A cup of cappuccino please.” “What about you?” asked the waitress again. “Miss?”

 

Jessica could feel Yuri kicking her leg under the table. “Ouch that hurts okay?” she replied frustratingly. “What would you like to order?” she heard the waitress asked. “Oh uhh—a cup of hot chocolate. Thanks.”

 

When the waitress left, the girls could hear the guys laughing at them. “She had to ask you three times.” teased Hyun Joong.

 

“I didn’t hear her asking!” answered Jessica back.

 

“Yah Jiyong ah—why are you so quiet today?” asked Top.

 

Why is she so cute?

 

“Huh? Oh. I—” he was totally speechless when he saw Jessica who was sitting right opposite him. She stared into his eyes with a brief smile on her face. They were never that close before. Although their groups did appear in some sort of music shows/programs together, they never talked. Oh goodness, she’s staring at me!

 

“Look hyung!” Top softly hit Hyun Joong’s chest and pointed at Jiyong, “He’s even blushing now.”

 

“Yah stop that! I’ll fix you right after we’re back to our dorm.” yelled Jiyong.

 

Jessica and Yuri went on a conversation with Top and Hyun Joong while G Dragon was still remaining silent on the other side. When he saw his friends chatting with the girls so happily, he felt a little jealousy upon him. He wanted to speak but the words were just stuck in his mouth. After a while, Jessica slightly tilted her head back to the left and saw him staring at her. “Uhh—hi.” She bulkily greeted him.

 

“Hey—” Speak Jiyong, speak! Ask something! “So—how’s everything going recently?”

 

“Well, everything goes well. We’ve just done our Genie promotion and we’re having a week’s off. How about you?” she grinned.

 

“Fine, too. Nothing special, just kept on finding inspiration in order to compose songs and so on.” He paused and stared at Jessica’s hair. “Uhh—is there anything?” asked Jessica. “Don’t move.” He picked up the tissue on the table and slowly wiped Jessica’s lips. Why am I even shaking? Jessica thought. “There’s some dirt on it.” He smiled shyly; Jessica noticed that he had that charming eye-smiles like Tiffany’s.So cute.

The next hour, they’d been chatting like there weren’t any people around them. Yuri and the two guys were watching them from time to time but they didn’t seem to realize.

 

/

 

“Bye oppa—”

 

“Neh—see you next time—”

 

/

 

“Why is that girl smiling like a silly?” asked Hyoyeon to Yuri just as Jessica entered her room.

 

“She was already like that when we were on our way home.”

 

“So both of you went out with Hyun Joong oppa only? Two girls with a guy?” asked Sunny. Since she wasn’t at home in the morning, she didn’t know who they went out with.

 

“With Top oppa, and G Dragon oppa.” answered Yuri.

 

“G Dragon??” Hyoyeon stepped forward and shook Yuri’s shoulder aggressively.

 

“What’s wrong with that? Stop shaking me!”

 

/

 

*knock knock*

 

“Come in!”

 

“What are you doing?” asked Tiffany before sliding herself into Jessica’s blanket.

 

“Reading the latest Vogue magazine. Why?”

 

“Nah—” Tiffany held up. “Jessie—can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure—” she faced Tiffany right after she put down the magazine. “So—what do you wanna ask?”

 

“About Donghae oppa—do you still love him? I’m sorry if this question annoys you—I just—since we never mentioned about him for two years..I’m just suddenly curious about it. You can choose not to answer me—”

 

“It’s okay Fany—I..” Jessica halted. “Of course I still do—although the relationship lasted only for three months, you know how meaningful it is for me.”

 

“Where’s the bracelet that you’ve been wearing all time? I thought that’s important to you.”

 

“I kept it. Maybe—it’s time to move on. It’d been two years, Tiff.” She shook her head. “And he didn’t call—at all.”

 

Tiffany leaned her body against Jessica’s and patted her back. “I’m sure he wanted to, just maybe he couldn’t, or he didn’t have the courage to.” After a short pause, she tried to cheer Jessica up. “So, how was your date today?”

 

“Date? What date?”

 

“With G Dragon oppa.”

 

“Yah! That wasn’t a date—even Yuri was there.” answered Jessica.

 

“Yuri told me that he annoyed Top oppa the whole day before today’s date.” laughed Tiffany. “His reason was because he’s nervous to meet you—how weird is that.”

 

“What?” asked Jessica in confusion.

 

“That means he has a little feeling towards you. Pabo.” Tiffany slightly knocked Jessica’s forehead.

 

“Yah we’re just friends! No other than that—”