I'm gonna forget everything about you.

Back To December.

“Tiffany—can you please come over with the other girls?” Mr. Jung called Tiffany on the phone.

 

“Yes uncle? Anything happened?”

 

“Jessie—she went home an hour ago and she didn’t look right. I asked her things but she just wouldn’t care to answer, or didn’t even bother to look. I’m afraid that something might be bothering her—since you guys are closer to her, I’m sure that she’ll tell you guys everything—”

 

“Ok—we’ll be there in 30 minutes—”

 

/

 

“How is Jessie, uncle?” questioned Tiffany right after Mr. Jung opened the doors for the girls.

 

“She’s upstairs, to give her some time alone, I didn’t check on her in case she gets mad—”

 

/

 

“Jessie?” Tiffany knocked her door room.

 

“Sica ah!” yelled other girls.

 

“The door is unlocked—” Taeyeon softly pushed open the door but they saw no one. They separated and searched for Jessica in her big suite.

 

“Jessie? Are you inside?” Tiffany knocked the bathroom’s door before she entered.

 

“My goodness! Jess! What’s wrong with you!” she yelled. Her scream attracted the other girls to their direction.

 

“Sica!”

 

To their surprise, they saw an emotionless Jessica leaning against the bathtub. Her lower part of body was being immersed by cold water. The water set was on and the water kept showering over her. It had caused the bathroom was full with water since the water overflowed.

 

“For goodness sake! What’s wrong with you?” asked Hyoyeon worriedly. They all walked towards her and tried to clean up the mess. They turned off the tap and kept questioning Jessica, but her eyes were just fixed to one direction. She was biting her own lips hard, and had made it bleed a little, while her hands were full with scratch marks.

 

“Sica—please—answer us, what’s wrong with you?” asked Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon, while Tiffany was sitting by her side, helping Jessica to wipe her face.

 

“Get out of the bathtub now—you’re soaking wet—you’re shivering!!” yelled Taeyeon who never sounded that anxious before. “Get up!”

 

“Sica—” Yuri tried to get herself into the bathtub in order to get Jessica up. She just wasn’t moving, as if she was frozen.

 

“Jess—I’m begging you—stop hurting yourself and tell us what happened—” Tiffany pleaded.

 

“Yah that Lee Donghae! What kind of boyfriend is he!” shouted Sooyoung. “How dare he off his phone when his girlfriend needed him right now!”

 

“Baby please—tell us what happened, okay?” Tiffany gently asked again.

 

Slowly, Jessica tilted her head towards her, and finally she couldn’t help holding her tears, but began to sob non-stop in her arms. This wasn’t the Jessica they knew, they thought. She was a bright girl when she was with them, she had different kind of cuteness, only appeared when she was with her friends, but now, the girl who was crying in Tiffany’s arm had absolutely tore their hearts apart.

 

“You’ll feel better after crying out Jessie—you’ll be fine—” she kept tapping Jessica’s back to comfort her, as Yuri was wrapping Jessica with a thick towel she got from the maid.

 

“Fa—fany—he—he left—me—” said Jessica in a shaky voice, her body shivered in the cold. “Did I—did I do anything—wrong?” she hugged Tiffany more tightly. “I—I—can change—if he didn’t—like the way—I am—”

 

“Shh—you’re the best, alright? You don’t have to change for anyone else, girl—we all like the way you are—you have us here. We wouldn’t leave you.” Taeyeon went over and looked at Jessica right into her eyes and patted her forehead. “You have to get up now in case you catch a cold, come on—” she tried to lift Jessica’s arm. “Aigoo—”

 

“Yah—lend a hand please!” said Yuri.

 

/

 

“I’ll definitely fix that pabo up.” Yelled Sooyoung. “How dare he hurt Sica!”

 

“Lower down your voices girls—she’s just gotten asleep—” said Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon as they emerged Jessica’s bedroom and headed towards the suite’s living room.

 

“Sorry. Is she alright?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“Is Sica unnie alright?” Seohyun and Yoona popped the question.

 

“I hope she is—her emotions are still unstable—we’ll have to help her gain her confidence back before our debut in one-month-time.”

 

“Yeah—” the atmosphere got awkwardly silent. Disturbance was wrote all over their faces. “I hope she doesn’t do anything silly to herself anymore—look at the scratches she made just now—” said Sunny with a sigh.

 

“Is Jessie alright?” they heard Jessica’s dad came in.

 

“She’s asleep now uncle—”

 

They told him the exact story. “By the way uncle—can we sleepover here sometimes? I mean—I’m scared that Jessie would—”

 

“Of course you guys can—treat this as your own house. Sica—she only has a few friends, and I can’t take care of her that often due to my schedule—I’d be glad if you guys could stay over to cheer her up—”

 

/

 

“You’re awake—we’ve made you breakfast—”

 

Jessica slowly got up and leaned against the wall. “I’m not hungry—”

 

“You should eat some Jessie—”

“Yeah—aren’t you scared of medicines? What if you get a gastric?”

“Eat some—even just a bite, okay?”

 

Jessica nodded upon her caring friends’ requests.

 

“Are you going for the training this afternoon?” Sunny asked.

 

“Yah Lee Soon Kyu—didn’t you see Jessica’s tired? Let her rest for a day—”

 

Training. Jessica thought. Yes, training. If I get myself absorbed in an exhausted situation, and kept on practicing, I’ll forget him.

 

“Ani—I’m going.” She coldly replied before she took a bit on the ham sandwich Hyoyeon made. “I’m full—”

--------------------------

Here we come! What will happen next, i'll leave it to the readers. I'll consider your ideas :) no silent readers please!