My Dongsaeng

You are Mine

---Dongwoon POV

A blindfold covered my eyes. My hand were bound tightly behind my back, the rope cutting in deeply to my circulation.Duct tape covered my mouth, preventing me to shout out or scream. The stench of fire, blood, and gunpowder assaulted my nostrils, the smell overpowering. My ears strained for some sort of noise, any sort of noise. Nothing. Only silence. Trying to move my feet proved to be futile as they were bound together, but not to the legs of the chair. Manuvering my hands in any way only caused the ropes to tighten their hold. Liquid began to drip down on my fingers, the sound of the falling of crimson blood echoing through the silent room.

The door slowly creaked open, and my body went rigid. The soft click of heels began to approah me, the steps precise and measured. I counted the number of breaths I took before the footsteps stopped. Three breaths, ten seconds, twenty steps. The steps stopped, the sound of another's breathing now present. Cold, smooth fingers carrassed my cheek, cupping my face with its hand. I shuddered at the touch, a chill running down my spine. I hear the click of heels start up again, the hand dropping and the figure moving behind me. One breath, four seconds, five steps. I felt the cold hands rest on the top of my neck, the fingernails long and sharp as they dug into my skin. I felt warm liquid drip down my back and the hands retracted and the footsteps began again.

Two breaths.

Eight seconds.

Ten steps.

The figure stopped circling me and finally stopped at the front of me. Hands, still cold a ice, rested on either side of my face, gently carressing the duct tape which covered my mouth. I felt my breath catch in my throat when the hand slithered down to my neck, engraving patterns in the skin with their nails. Crimson liquids flowed down my chest as they continued their journey, the patterns becoming more intricate as time elapsed. Strange enough was that even as the nails dug deeper into my skin, no pain followed their journey. I was numb all over. Maybe it was the smoke getting to my head. Maybe whoever took us drugged us as well.

I guess I still could feel pain, as the pain seared through my face as the figure removed the duct tap from my mouth. I hissed out, biting my tongue as the pain I didn't feel earlier all came upon me in a single wave.

"Yah!" I spat into the darkness, my eyes still covered and my hands still bound. "Who the hell's there?"

Silence came as the only response. The other person's breathing stopped, the sound of a door opening and closing indicating their depature. I sat like that, screaming with no goal, for what seemed like an eternity. I felt the binds on my hands tighten as I stuggled against them, desperate now to get out of here. The scent of flames grew nearer, the smell of scorched flesh assaulting all my senses at once. I needed to get out of here, out of the darkness. I needed to find my Hyung, to make sure he's safe, to get out of here.

To see Kikwang's smile again.

"Answer me, damnit!" I cried out one last time. Silence stretched on for what seemed like forever. I inhaled deeply, feeling the tears stinging my eys from underneath the blindfold. The sound of the door opening once more, the click of the heels I hated so much returning. I heard the sound of a chair being pulled out, the scraping of the chair against the tile floor assaulting my ears. A minute passed, the only noise now the sound of our breathing mixing. I heard the other start to tap their toe, as if I was supposed to say something and they were getting impatient.

The .

"Well?" It was a female, as I'd assumed. Her voice was high-pitched, bordering on squeaky. I could tell by the tone she was extremely irritated at me. "You were screaming like a mad man in here, and now you can't speak? I finally come, and you have no words for me? Come on, speak!" She snapped the last word, the chair screeching again, indicating she rose to her feet.

"Get this blindfold off of me." I said calmly, my voice not giving any indication to the anger I was hiding.

"Tch. I can't do that. Key-oppa has to okay it first." She scoffed, and I heard her heels begin their clicking again.

"Wait." The clicking stopped. "Oppa?"

"What?" She asked, obviously annoyed.

"You said Key oppa. Key's seventeen. You have to be younger than him. How old are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She snapped back, walking back to stand in front of me. I heard a sneer in her as she sat back down.

"I would. You must be no older than sixteen, and you're already doing all this?" My voice was calm, trying to keep the girl's obvious temper under control.

"Yah!" She snapped, standing up and stomping her foot. "You have no room to judge, Dongwoon!" She knows my name? "You've done much worse!" She knows my past? "And you're only eighteen!" She knows my age? "You have no room to judge me on my actions, Dongwoon! You don't have any room, especially after you stole umma's an-" I heard her gasp. She'd said something she wasn't supposed to. She knew my name, my past, my name... The pieces seemed to fall into place, my hands which had been working at the binds that held them growing limp. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes as I swallowed the lump that'd found its way to my throat.

"Chaerin?" I asked, my voice softer than a whisper, reserved for her ears alone.

"Don't!" She screamed, panic finding its way into her voice. "Don't call me that name, ever again. I'm not Chaerin... Chaerin died long ago, Dongwoon."

"Chaerin-ah..." I began, but was slienced by my sister's hand crashing against my skin. I groaned as I tasted the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

"Stop, Dongwoon! Don't. Call. Me. Chaerin." And I felt her hit me again, knocking my chair over this time. The bindings on my wrists finally were loosened enough so that I could remove my hands from them. I reached up, untying the blindfold and coming face to face with my younger sister. Her eyes, once so beautiful and full of life, stared back at me, empty, lifeless, alone. Afraid. The paleness of her skin, the blonde silk that fellt completely straight down to her shoulder, the oversized sweater and jeans hugging her body. It was my sister, my Chaerin I loved with all my heart despite hating my parents with it all. But, it wasn't her anymore. There were scars on her face, and her hair wasn't as vibrant as it'd one been. Her body was sharp, her bones sticking out under her skin. Yes, she was still beautiful.

But she wasn't Chaerin.

Not anymore.

"Why, Chaerin-ah?" It hurt to say those words. I got to my feet, slowly walking towards my broken little sister. Silent tears began to flow down her pale cheeks, words unspoken stretching between us. I reached a hand out, ignoring the blood that encircled my wrist now. My fingers brushed hers, and she immediately retracted her hand, falling to the ground. She pushed herself back to the wall, covering her face with her eyes as she averted her gaze from mine.

"D-d-d-don't..." She whispered, her voice afraid.

"Chaerin..." I knelt in front of her. She pressed further against the wall, trying to melt into the wall.

"S-stop... Please..." Tears continued to flow down Chaerin's cheeks, her hands pressed firmly against her face.

"Chaerin.... Why?"

That one word broke her.

 "It was always you!" She screamed, dropping her hands. Her eyes bore holes into mine, the tears not stopping now. "Umma and appa always loved you! They never were the same after you left. After they sold you, they never even looked properly at me once. They always were in this damn trance, their eyes distant as they only thought of you. You think you're so pitiful, huh? They sold you to be a pet, to have a better life than they could give you, and what do I get? A father who drinks at every minute of the day, never sober enough to remember his own daughter's name. He always hits me, beats me, because I'm not you, Dongwoon! And a mother, if she can even be called a mother. She didn't remember my own birthday! Do you realize how traumatizing it is for a seven year old to celebrate her birthday alone!"

Her body began to shake as she sobbed harder, the words she'd always wanted to say finally off of her chest. She took a shaky breath, composing herself as she returned her gaze to mine.

"What the hell was I supposed to do, Dongwoon? I found no hope in my life. I would go home to a drunk father and a distant mother. Key oppa offered me a sliver of hope. No matter how small that hope may be, I found it in Key. He told me of a future, of a future where all the unwanted would become wanted. Of a future where he would rule and I would be by his side. Key gave me hope, so I held onto that hope. I didn't want to live with this of a family anymore. They aren't even a family. They're nothing to me anymore." Her eyes were locked straight on mine, an emotion flashing through them. It was too fast for me to dechiper what it was though. "Just like you don't mean anything to me anymore."

Those words pierced my heart.

I felt the air leave me, my voice becoming lost.

Chaerin stood up calmly, walking to the door and opening it. She spared one last glance in my direction, her presence still lingering here. "Never call me Chaerin again, Dongwoon. Chaerin's gone. I'm CL now." She slammed the door behind her, once again leaving me alone to cry in the darkness.

An hour passed, and I sat there. My voice was gone, she took it with her. I had no words to say anymore. My beautiful, loving dongsaeng. Taken by Kibum. Taken by my parents.

Taken by my selfishness.

I cried. I cried for our memories. Cried for myself. Cried for everything that went wrong. For everything I wanted to change. I didn't even hear the door open, didn't register Kikwang's cries out for me. I didn't hear when his mouth moved, I didn't feel his hands grip tightly around my arms. I didn't feel him pull me up, dragging me out of the now burning building. I didn't understand why he kept trying to get me to talk. I couldn't see anything anymore. Couldn't hear anything anymore. Couldn't even get my voice to work anymore. I was lost, no hope of Chaerin to take me back. I was broken, not even Kikwang able to piece me back together.

I was numb.

Lost, Broken, and Numb.

No one could fix me.

---Chaerin POV

A week had passed since I'd faced my brother.

The clock ticked off the time as I sat in what used to be Key's office. He'd never returned from the flames. Only G.O., Mir, Bom, Zelo, and Bang had returned. Joon and Hyuna sat side by side on a couch in the office, those two not present when we'd kidnapped Junhyung and Dongwoon. No Key. No Jiyong. I assumed they were dead by now. They should've been back if they were alive. I let out a sigh, leaning back in the chair and counting the tiles on the ceiling, and the sound of the door being opened brought me out of my trance. I looked up to see Bom standing with a stricken look on her face, like she'd just seen a ghost.

"C-CL... H-he's back..." Bom managed to get out, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Who?" I asked, standing up from where I'd been sitting and walking around the desk.

"H-him..."

"Who? We've lost a lot of people, Bom. And saying him won't help me any."

Bom never got the chance to reply, since who she was talking about happened to walk in at that moment. A sly smile was plastered on his face, his hair, once white and now blue, styled perfectly. He held a camera in one hand, the other hand empty. His emerald eyes searched mine, and I felt a smirk come onto my face as I crossed the room in two steps. I crossed my arms over my chest, and the emerald eyes searched mine, the smile dropping from his face as he brushed past me, placing the camera on the desk and crossing his arms over his chest. He walked over and settled down into the seat.

"Why have you returned, T.O.P?"

"You know why."

"Actually, no. I don't."

"Has to do with that oppa of yours."

"Which one?"

"Dongwoon."

I froze at his words, my blood running cold at the mention of Dongwoon's name. My hands balled into fists at my side, my eyes narrowing as I glared at the emerald-eyed boy. I swallowed the lump in my throat, finding myself unable to look away from his gaze.

"I told you to never mention his name in front of me." Damnit. My voice sounded a lot weeker than I'd wanted it to. T.O.P laughed at my voice, a flush rising to my cheeks as he did so.

"Yah. Why are you so scared at his name?" He asked, supressing another round of laughter.

"I'm not scared." I lied.

"Sure."

"Anyways, what do you want with Dongwoon?"

T.O.P let out a sigh, his gaze becoming distant as he leaned on his forearms. Though his gaze was trained on mine, I could tell that he wasn't here anymore. Although he looked straight at me, he wasn't looking at me at all. His mind had gone somewhere else, retreated into the deep depths of his mind. I stood there, my gaze on T.O.P's and his on mine. Joon and Hyuna slipped out of the room, Bom the only one left besides T.O.P and myself. A minute passed. Two. Three.

Five.

Ten.

Finally, after twelve minutes, he opened his mouth to speak. His voice was soft, his eyes still distant. I could tell the word he decided to use was carefully chosen among the many he could've.

"Revenge."

And I'd help him get it.

 

a/n: Finally able to update. ^^; Sorry for the slow updates guys~ But better late than never, yes? Please comment~ I love seeing the "New Story Comments" icon whenever I come online. Motivates me to write more often. Thank you all for reading~!! I love you~! <33