Right?

You are Mine

---Yoseob POV

I turned the engine off, the cold air of the city whipping around my face. Taking the key out, I exited my car, locking my door behind me. I glanced back to make sure Doojoon was still there. But where else would he have been? It’s not as if he could have run off somewhere.

Right?

I turned the lights onto my house, illuminating the darkness that covered it moments before. I sighed, taking my shoes off at the entrance. I ran a hand through my hair, not caring whether or not I messed it up now. Loosening the tie around my neck I wandered into the kitchen. Flicking the lights on in there, I groaned at the mess that lay inside. I walked over to the stove, wondering how it’d be possible to cook on a stove as dirty as this. Loading up the dishes into my arms, I walked over and dropped them into the already overflowing sink. I was faintly aware of the fact that Doojoon was hovering in the doorway to my kitchen, watching me as a cat would watch a mouse. Waiting for its prey until the moment was right and they pounced.

I removed one of the last clean pots from the cabinet and slammed it down onto the stove, snickering when I saw Doojoon flinch. I smiled, satisfied that I had scared him and walked over to the fridge, my eyes widening at the apparent lack of food in there. I sighed, putting my head into the fridge, looking for something, anything, to satisfy my empty stomach. Now that I thought about it, I never actually ate at my house for most meals. I was always over at Hyunseung’s. But he wouldn’t want to be disturbed; I was able to tell that at the least.

“What are you looking for?”

The sudden voice startled me, causing me to jump and hit my head on the top of the inside of the fridge. I stifled a groan, falling back and holding my head. Damnit, that hurt. The thought stuck firmly in my mind as I looked up to see Doojoon suppressing a laugh, his attempt at keeping his face straight a sad one. I kicked out my leg, knocking him off of his feet. He let out a yelp of some sort as he fell on his , his face priceless. I covered my mouth with a hand, smothering the giggle that threatened to come out.

“Yah. Yang Yoseob. Don’t laugh. Are you laughing? You better not laugh. Yah! Yang Yoseob!” He’d wrestled me, a giggling mess at the time, to the ground, his weight obviously overpowering mine. I swallowed and attempted to keep a straight face, which lasted for around a second until I saw him again and I erupted into another fit of giggles. I couldn’t help it. The sound he’d made when he fell on the ground was too perfect. I looked up into his eyes, his beautiful dark eyes. Another giggle came out, but at the thought I liked a boy. I’m a man. I’m supposed to like girls.

Right?

“Yoon Doojoon. You better get off me, or you’re going to really get it. I’m going to count to three, Doojoon. One. Two…” I stretched out the two a little longer than needed, because I knew that whatever I was going to do to Doojoon, he’d barely be hurt and affected by it. I would actually be the one who ended up hurt. Doojoon complied anyways, rolling onto his back and allowing me to stand up. I brushed invisible dust off my pants and returned to the fridge, taking out a large bottle of water, some green onions, shrimp, an egg, and cold rice. Closing the fridge, I opened the cupboard up to get the soy sauce and ramen, but I was too short. I felt the warmth of another body pressing up against mine as Doojoon leaned over me to get them down. My heart began to race and I felt the heat rising to my ears and cheeks. I do not have a thing for Yoon Doojoon. I do not.

Right?

“Yah, Doojoon. I can’t work with you hovering over me like this. Get out.” I turned him around and pushed him towards the door, my face towards the ground so he couldn’t see the color in my cheeks.

“What? Why should I? Yoseobiee~”

“YAH! Don’t call me ‘Yoseobie.’”

“But Yoseobie~”

“No buts! Get the hell out of my kitchen!”

I finally managed to push the larger and older boy out of my kitchen, probably due to the fact he allowed me to overpower him and get him out. I shut the door to my kitchen behind me, placing a hand over my heart. I could feel the beating of it slow slightly, as I calmed myself down. Why was Yoon Doojoon making me feel this way? We were both guys. I wasn’t a girl. I knew that for a fact. So why did I have these feelings for Yoon Doojoon?

I shook the thoughts out of my head, walking over to the stove and pouring in the bottled water. As I waited for the water to come to a boil, I listened to the sounds from the other room. I could hear Doojoon shuffling through the mess to my couch. I heard the sigh of relief as he sat down, the fumbling of hands as he looked for the remote. I heard the television turning on, him flipping through the channels, finally deciding on some drama rerun from before the war happened. I sighed, not bothering to listen anymore. I noticed the water was boiling and dropped in the ramen, putting the lid on top of it.

I opened up the container that had the cold rice, pouring it into a larger one and placing it into the microwave. I set the microwave for two minutes, figuring that’d be a long enough time for it to reheat itself. I toke the lid off the pot, noticing the ramen noodles had become soft and separated. Grabbing a pair of chopsticks, I stirred the noodles, the steam assaulting me as I did so. I picked up the shrimp and dropped it into the boiling water, a slight hiss coming out as it fell. I reached for a knife and chopped the green onions up into small pieces before placing those into the water as well. I cracked the egg into the ramen, and replaced the lid so it could boil for a little longer.

The timer for the rice went off and I reached up to grab the rice out from it. The bowl was hotter than expected, but luckily I didn’t drop all the rice from the bowl. I placed it on the counter and blew on my hands, trying to cool the heat. I opened up the pot that was boiling the ramen once more and poured in the seasoning. Stirring it a final time, I turned off the heat and replaced the lid. I slipped some oven mitts on and grabbed a potholder as I moved the pot that held the ramen into the dining room table, placing the pot on the pot holder. I returned a few seconds later with the rice, soy sauce, two bowls, two spoons, and two pairs of chopsticks.

“Doojoon. Dinner’s ready.”

Those three words made Doojoon appear almost immediately. He took the seat across from myself and reached to open the lid to the ramen, luckily I was faster than him.

“Wait. Before you eat. Let me ask you five questions.” I said, placing my hand over the lid of the ramen.

“What? Yah… Yoseobie… One question.”

“Three.”

“Fine.” Doojoon relented, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms in front of him.

“Hmmm….” I tapped my chin as I racked my brain for a question. “Oh, I have one. When were you brought into the prison? You know, to be trained.”

“I was actually born in the prison. My mom had been sixteen when she gave birth to me, and she was supposed to become a pet as well. She was allowed to take care of me until I was two, but then she was taken away from me.” Doojoon lifted his shoulders up into a shrug, his eyes distant. “It never really bothered me much.”

Even though he said it never bothered him, I could tell by the look of his eyes that is bothered him more than he let on. “Hmmm… For my second question, when did you meet Junhyung and Dongwoon?”

“Well Dongwoon was taken into the compound at age eight, so around nine years ago. I remember meeting Junhyung originally when he was ten, but he was in solitary confinement for around a year, so I actually met him when he was eleven. So seven years ago. One more question.”

“Aish. You should’ve gave me five.” I placed two fingers on my forehead, my brow furrowed. “Ah! I know. When’s your birthday?”

“Why would you want to know that?”

“Because, I want to know if you’re my hyung or not.”

“I was born on July 4th, 2013.”

“Ahh~! So you are my hyung. I was born January 5th, 2014. You can now eat, Yoon Doojoon.”

“Aish. If I’m your hyung, call me hyung. Hyung.”

“Tch. Fine, hyung.” I snickered, opening the lid and scooping out some ramen and rice for myself. I slurped the noodles, listening to Doojoon telling me a story of how he once took on three guys at once. I assumed it was a lie, but I didn’t disagree with his story. I let him tell it, ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the right times. Time flew bye, and before I knew it, it was time to go to sleep. I turned the lights off and we stumbled up the stairs, tripping a few times, resulting in a fit of giggles. I pushed open the door to my room and pointed Doojoon to his room. He nodded and shuffled down the hallway. I shut the door behind me and ed the shirt, throwing it onto the floor and changing out of my pants into some sweats. I sighed and walked over to my bed, burying myself underneath the sheets. Right as I was about to fall asleep, I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

“Y-yah! Hyung!” I stuttered out, my face flushing bright red.

“I’m tired. Let me sleep here tonight, hm?” He spoke his words into my back.

“H-hyung…” Me complaining resulted in him just tightening his grip around him. I hoped he couldn’t hear my heart thudding in my chest. I closed my eyes, relaxing into him. Maybe my feelings would go away overnight. When I woke up, I wouldn’t feel like this anymore.

Right?

 

a/n: Ahh~ I had fun with this chapter. ^^ Next chapter will be KiWoon~ Thank you for reading~!