I am Him

You are Mine

---Junhyung POV

I felt the area next to me in the bed, frowning as I found it empty. I pushed myself up to a sitting position, looking around the porcelain walls of Hyunseung's room. His half of the bed was made already, so I'd assumed he'd been up for a long time. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, testing my feet underneath me, before standing up. Stretching my arms above my head, I let out a yawn and a sigh, sliding my feet into the slippers. Trying to walk proved to be painful, so I was reduced to having to shuffle to the bathroom. The room was empty, and I sighed, running a hand through my hair and shuffled back to the bed, letting myself sit on the edge of it.

I strained my ears, trying to hear any form of movement from the now silent house. Small scuffling noises came downstairs. I stood up, leaving Hyunseung's door ajar as I descended the stairs. Hyunseung sat mute on the couch, a cup of coffee in hid hands. His doe eyes had lost their light ever since that day a week ago, that day that Hyunseung shot Jiyong. I wanted to walk over to him, hold his hand, tell him everything was going to be okay, but my feet were rooted to the ground. His beautiful eyes were blank, his mind far away from here. He blinked slowly, keeping his eyes closed for a minute. When he opened his eyes once more, he turned them on my, smiling sweetly and sadly, motioning for me to come sit next to him. I obeyed, sitting on the opposite edge of the couch. Hyunseung crawled over to my side of the couch, placing his coffee on the table as he made his way over to me, nuzzling into my chest, his hand covering my heart. My arms wrapped around the older boy, him cuddling closer into me as I did so. We sat there, nuzzled together, in silence for a few minutes. Hyunseung inhaled deeply, exhaling his breath as a sigh when he looked up to me finally.

"Jun?" He murmured, clenching his fingers to my shirt, his slight shoulders shaking.

"Mmm?" I mused into his hair, my fingers aimlessly playing with the him of his shirt.

"Do..." He took a deep shaky breath, dropping his eyes for a moment before looking back up, directly into my eyes. "Do you think I'm a bad person?"

"Baby..." I murmured, a small, sad smile finding its way on my face. "Of course you're not a bad person. Jiyong had it coming. Don't blame yourself. You may of pulled the trigger, but the Jiyong you knew was dead long ago. You didn't kill him, you just stopped his heart. I would've done it if you hadn't. Please stop blaming yourself, Seung. Mmkay?" I placed my lip on his cheek, gently kissing the older boy.

"Mm." He agreed, nodding his head and leaning into me once again, but leaned back once again as he suddenly remembered something. "Jun." He started, looking at me wiith his big doe eyes as he spoke. "Come with me somewhere tomorrow. Please?"

I simply nodded, not wanting to upset the older boy. He tightened his hold around me, muttering thank yous into my chest as he did so.

I had no clue what tomorrow would bring.

And how it would change me.

-----

I looked in disdain at the clothes Hyunseung had laid out for me, him already downstairs. The plain black dress shirt was paired with plain black slacks, a plain white tie sitting on top of the clothes. I sighed, running a hand over my hair, mentally debating if I was really going to do this. My desicion to go was finalized when I stripped off the white tank top I'd slept in, buttoning up the dress shirt as I looked in the mirror. The tie hung loosely around my neck as I brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair. I applied some cover-up under my eyes before walking downstairs, Hyunseung sitting on a stool around the island in the kitchen. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

"So will you tell me now where we're going?" I questioned gently. He simply shook his head, turning on his stool and putting a finger up to my lips.

"Secret."

That was the only word he said to me the entire morning, as he prepared some breakfast and I sat on the couch. He tugged on my wrist, pulling me out the door after we'd finished eating. He held a small box in the crook of his left arm. His beautiful long fingers took my left hand into his right, our rings glinting in the gloom of the day. Clouds covered the sky, rain threatening to come down as we ran to the car. I was able to get Hyunseung into the car before the rain began to fall. I had to run inside to grab an umbrella, returning to the car and jumping in the passenger's seat. I buckled my seatbelt, looking over to Hyunseung. The beautiful face had lost its sunshine today, his eyes clouded as the sky. I wordlessly grabbed onto his right hand and intertwined our fingers, gently kissing each of his knuckles as I did so.

The car ride was long. Too long. We rode in a comfortable silence, our fingers together, our breathing in synch. Rain began to fall, as if though the skies were crying about what was to happen. The road we took led us out of the center of the city, and we began to drive through the bad part of the city, the part where parents sold their children to be pets. I felt my stomach turn as little kids looked up at us, their eyes empty, all hope gone from their demeanor. I had to look away, as it pained me too much to look at them. Hyunseung must have noticed, as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze, somewhat easing the tightness in my chest. Hyunseung turned out of the city entirely, the scenery changing as the road led us into a meadow.

That's when I saw them.

Miles and miles of tombstones.

Hyunseung pulled to the side of the road, taking the small box with him as he exited the car. I followed, taking his hand in mine as we entered the cemetery. Hyunseung continued to stay silent, and we walked like that until we ended up at a lake. Hyunseung took a deep breath, placing the box on the edge of the lake. His shaky hands opened the box, revealing a jar and two boquets of flowers. He first removed the jar, his eyes tearing as he looked over to me. I peered inside the jar. Ashes occupied the inside of the jar. Our eyes met, and I knew whose they were without any words.

Jiyong's.

"How'd you get the ashes?" I asked softly, watching as Hyunseung dipped his fingers in there and scooped out a small handful of ashes, letting the wind carry them across the lake.

"He wasn't always bad, Junhyung." Hyunseung began softly, tears trailing down his cheeks as he spoke. "Jiyong... He once was nice to me. I met Jiyong a month after... After it happened." I didn't have to ask what "it" was. "And he saved me. I went mute for the longest time, but despite never speaking, Jiyong never left my side. He'd simply talk to me, not caring that I had nothing to offer at the time. Six months after we met was when I finally spoke again. I remember him crying and hugging me as I said my first words to him. I remember after that, I met Yoseob and Doojoon, and the four of us became the best of friends. We would always do anything, everything together. I was finally remembering what it felt like to be happy. What it felt like to be one again. That was until Jiyong decided he needed to study abroad in America. And then he came back and-" Hyunseung stopped, his breath catching in his throat as he let the last of the ashes flutter into the wind, spiraling down into the lake. He set the jar down, grabbing the boquet of red and white roses. "Hyung always said he wanted to have me scatter his ashes. I guess he got his final wish."

The boquet of roses was placed at the edge of the lake, as Hyunseung and I walked away from it. He led me to a row of tombstones, seaching for a specific name somewhere. The boquet in his hand held purple lilies, white tulips, and forget-me-nots. He stopped in front of one of the tombstones, crouching on his knees and brushing away the dirt and dust that had covered the name just moments before.

What I saw made my breath catch in my chest.

The name on the gravestone read Yong Jaesoon.

---Hyunseung POV

Yong Jaesoon.

I knew I lost it when I uncovered his name on the tombstone. My tears would not stop falling, my memories of him, my first love, coming back to me. His sweet smile, his beautiful eyes, his terrible personality, the way he sang me to sleep, the way he'd come at midnight to just say hello. His braveness, the way he would defend me whenever someone made fun of me on the streets, the way he always wore that scarf I gave him, even when it was a million degrees outside. The way he would always tell me one day he'd run away with me.

The way that Yong Jaesoon made me fall for him.

The exact same way that Yong Junhyung had made me fall for him.

"Jaesoon-ah..." I bit back tears as I spoke his name, falling to my knees, the boquet of flowers in my hand. "Jaesoon-ah... Mianhe... It's been awhile since I visited you. But, you probably don't want me to visit you, right?" I took a shaky breath, the wind blowing strand of red hair onto my face. "Jaesoon-ah... I was weak... I wasn't able to protect you. I was too weak, Jaesoon. I was weak. So, so, weak. But, even though I have no right to, Jaesoon, I miss you. I miss the way you laughed, or how you would always smile secretly when you thought no one was looking. I miss you Jaesoon." I placed the boquet onto the tombstone. "I know you're probably not dead. Someone else is probably your owner now. I know I have no right to Jaesoon-ah, but... I fell in love. I shouldn't of fallen in love again, because I only hurt the people I love. But, I fell in love Jaesoon. Mianhe... Jeongmal, mianhe..."

I felt strong arms encircle my waist, sending the breath out of my lungs as they did so. I felt tears wet the back of my shirt, and now the front of it as I turned in the embrace, coming face to face with a crying Junhyung. "J-junhyung?" I cried out, but he just clung tighter to me, his body shaking harder than mine.

"It's me." He finally was able to say.

"W-what? What do you mean...."

"I mean just that." Junhyung began, pulling away slightly and not looking me in the eyes, his voice shaky. "I mean that I still remember when I first met you that December eleven years ago. I remember being the boy, freezing, on the park bench when an angel from heaven swooped in and saved me. I remember how when you were younger, you lived in the same house you do now and how I'd climb that damn pear tree every night just to say good night. I remember how you fretted over me constantly, how you were always the one who was treting me to food. I remember all of the stories of you and me Hyunseung. You were the one who taught me how to love, and how to hate." Junhyung finally looked up into my eyes, his completely raw and sincere as he looked at me. "And how to forgive..." the last sentence was a mere whisper.

And then it hit me.

And when it hit me, I threw my arms around Junhyung, holding him closer to me than ever before. I cried into the shoulder of Junhyung. I let myself cry until my tears wouldn't come out anymore. I stood there, motionless, in the arms of Junhyung.

In the arms of Jaesoon.

---No One's POV

The emerald-eyed stranger walked the edge of the lake, his steps echoing through the silent cemetary. He held a boquet of flowers in his arms, and he'd been in the shadows when the red-eyed boy scattered his ashes. He'd been there when he died. When he left him alone on this Earth. The emerald eyed stranger stopped at a boquest of flowers which the red-haired boy had placed down just minutes earlier. He bent over, grabbing the boquet in disdain. The emerald-eyed stranger placed his own boquet in the place where the other boquet previously occupied. His hand curled around the boquet of red and white roses, the thorns cutting into his fingers. He pulled his left hand away, looking at the ring around his finger, clenching his bloodied hand into a fist before slamming it into the ground, throwing the boquet of roses into the lake.

"I'll avenge you, Jiyong-ah... You can count of that."

The emerald eyed stranger left, no footprints being left in his wake.

The boquet of roses sank to the bottom, the roses eventually dying.

One by one.

 

a/n: So yes~ The stranger is T.O.P~ Golden star to nyokopuppet~ Because T.O.P's amazing n stuff. And I ship him and GD forever. Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't post this last night. ^^; I fell asleep right after softball, and we went over, and yea. XP Next update will be tomorrow~! Remember to comment and suscribe~! <33