Memories

You are Mine

---Dongwoon POV

I stood in the center of the ring, my breathing slow controlled. I could hear the voices, the cheers of the spectators all around me. They just want a good show, thats all. They don't care who us pets get sold off too. They just want a good show. But I would get sold to a good owner. I had to be chosen by Jang Hyunseung, Yang Yoseob, or Lee Kikwang.

I just had to.

But why? Why did I have to be the best? Even I've forgotten now. Standing here in the middle of the ring, I felt my mind wander back to past memories, of when I was first taken into be trained to be a pet.

"Yah! Let go of me! Are you not going to let go of me? I'll give you to the count of three to let go. One. Two."

I was silenced by a whip cracking across my back. This perfect world everyone's so high on, this world built specifically for the upper class. It was hell for us.

"Let me go!!" I was silenced by being gagged. I smelled putrid breath as the man who was holding me leaned close to my ear.

"You were thrown away by your parents. They sold you to become a pet. Even if I let you go, where will you go boy? Your parents obviously don't want you. No one wants you, boy. Now shut up and get in here." I felt the guard throw me into a cell, hearing the bars slam behind me.

I didn't realize I'd been crying until I felt someone wipe the tears away. I slowly opened my eyes, looking into the eyes of who I'd come to know as Yoon Doojoon.

"Yah, dongsaeng. Crying isn't going to do anything. If crying would make everything better, don't you think everyone would cry." I felt gentle hands untie the cloth that had been used to gag me. Another tear slipped out, and before I knew it I was bawling like a baby.

Doojoon didn't say anything all night, just held onto me and let me cry my heart out to him.

"Son Dongwoon."

The sound of my name brought me back to the present. I smiled sheepishly and felt color creeping onto my cheeks. How could I have zoned out like that? God. I can be extremely stupid at times.

I could hear the murmurs in the crowd follow me as I walked over to the table and immediately went for the pistol. I reloaded it and turned the safety off.  I held it out, pointing it directly at the target. I pulled the trigger, sending the bullet flying through the center of the target. The crowd went silent, taking in what had just happened. I fired off two more rounds, not even bothering to look where the bullets went. I placed the pistol back on the table, glancing around the crowd, the stunned silence enough for me. I walked out of the ring with my head held high. I felt the eyes of the three owners I wanted to impress following me until I was out of sight.

---Hyunseung POV

I watched Son Dongwoon exit the arena, my eyes narrowing slightly.

He looks familiar...

I shook the thought out of my head and turned my attention back to the ring. I saw the shock of blue hair first and my heart stopped for a moment. I knew who it was.

Yong Junhyung.

 

a/n: Aish~ finally done. ^^ I think this chapter isn't as boring as the last one, ne? Comment and suscribe~! <33