Why Do You Hate Me?

You are Mine

---Hyunseung POV

I turned my back on Junhyung, reaching for the ornate handle in front of me. I slowly opened the door, the creaking of use for years loud and echoing throughout the hallways. Inside stood a large fountain in the middle, watering trickling down it like crystals. The walls were a pristine white, covered with mirrors in every corner. There was no roof in this room, only a large window that could serve as a roof. Three tables surrounded the fountain. I nodded to Kikwang and Yoseob, signaling for them to pick their tables first. Once they were at their tables, I signaled for Junhyung to follow me to our table. He made a show of rolling his eyes, but followed anyways.

There sat a single chair at the table, on it was a box, decorated elaborately. I motioned for Junhyung to sit down, and he obliged. The voice was probably talking to him, forcing him to comply with my orders. I moved the box in front of me, opening it up and taking out what was inside: an earpiece, a microphone, and a needle.

"You do know how this works, right?" I asked, picking up the earpiece and shoving to towards him.

"What's this for?" He asked, clearly not knowing what was going on.

"You'll find out eventually. Just put the damn thing in your ear." He obliged, and I toke the microphone. "This may hurt a little bit."

"What are you going to do?" He adjusted the earpiece slightly, clearly wanting answers.

"You know that voice in your head?" He nodded. "It's going to be reprogrammed so you only will listen to my voice now. When I command you to do something, you oblige. Get it?" I turned the microphone on and took out the voice recorder that I'd already recorded my voice on. I saw him flinch, indicating it was working. I walked to the edge of the fountain, placing my fingers into the water and watching as it molded around my fingers. I saw Yoseob out of the corner of my eye and turned to face him. His small face was set in a pout, and the sight of it made me chuckle.

"Yah, Yoseob-ah. Don't pout. You're face will get stuck like that." I pinched both his cheeks, causing his pout to deepen.

"Hyung. Don't do that." He swatted my hands away and sat on the edge of the fountain, letting out a sigh I didn't know he was holding. "Do you think what we're doing is right?"

The question echoed through the walls, and I sighed as well, sitting down next to him. "I don't think it's right, to be honest. But my father's the leader of the society we have. Do you want me to disobey him? You know how he is, Yoseob." I extended my right hand and looked at the ring finger, the only finger that was bare. "We have to follow the rules, Yoseob-ah. Whether we like them or not."

"But hyung-"

"But nothing, Yoseob." I cut him off, standing up, pulling him along with me. "I promise Yoseob, I'll change things when I come into power. Alright?"

Yosoeb simply nodded, before dejectedly walking back to where Doojoon was coming out of the trance he was put in. A glance at Junhyung signaled he was coming out of the trance as well. I reached over and turned off the recorder, the microphone as well. "Junhyung, you can take the earpiece out now."

Junhyung toke the earpiece out and placed it on the table, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't worry, Junhyung. I won't control you."

My words were sincere, but he still didn't respond.

I reached for the needle, turning to face Junhyung as I did so. Getting on my knees, I grabbed his left hand, pricking the ring finger. He winced in pain, but I ignored it as best I could. Taking out the ring that was to be his, I gently put it onto the bleeding finger, the blood coloring only the diamond red. Pricking my own finger, I handed him the ring, having him put it on my finger for me. 

"Now, Yong Junhyung, you are officially bonded to me."

---Junhyung POV

We left Dongwoon and Doojoon, Hyunseung claiming he needed to get home sooner than later. We exited through a different set of doors than we entered, revealing a garage with three cars parked in it. Hyunseung took out his keys, unlocking the red convertable. He opened up the passenger side door for me, but I scoffed at his attempt of chivalry. Closing the door a little harder than needed, Hyunseung walked over to the driver's side, getting in and putting the key in the ignition.

"Why do you hate me?"

His words came as a shock to me, my attention immediately on the boy next to me. I opened my mouth to respond, but immediately shut it. He would have to remember on his own.

"Junhyung?"

I stayed silent. Hyunseung sighed, turning the ignition on and pulling out, leaving the garage. The sound of the motor was the only thing heard, as it had already become nighttime when we left. The silence between us seemed to stretch out for miles, growing as every second passed. Before we knew it, we had pulled up in front of Hyunseung's house. He opened his door, slamming it behind him and stomped up the way to his house. I groaned, mirroring Hyunseung and following him inside. He led me up to the second floor and stopped in front of the door that I assumed was to be my bedroom. Turning on his heel, he gripped at my arms, his eyes pleading.

"Yong Junhyung. Why do you hate me?"

I said nothing, but couldn't look away from his eyes. From those beautiful, sad eyes.

"Yong Junhyung."

I still said nothing, his grip growing tighter, his eyes growing more desperate.

"YAH! Yong Junhyung!"

I saw tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"It must not be important to you if you can't even remember, Jang Hyunseung."

I pushed past him into my room, locking the door behind me. I felt the first tears escape, as I slid against the doorway, my body shaking with silent sobs.

The memories flooded back, and it hurt.

It hurt to remember.

I staggered to my feet and made my way over to the bed, burying my head in the pillow, finally letting the memories flood back in.

I slipped into the darkness, the pain being relived once more.

 

a/n: Next chapter will be a flashback chapter, of the JunSeung history~ So please anticipate it. ^^ Thank you for reading~ Don't forget to comment and suscribe~