Pabo.

You are Mine

---Doojoon POV

“YOSEOB!!”

I yelled the name at the lifeless boy with bright orange hair, knowing that he was somewhere else by now. I knew that he wouldn’t be able to hear me anymore, but I still called his name out. I called it out as I struggled to my feet, Pain searing through my veins. My injuries didn’t matter anymore, though. I turned to face Jonghyun, my vision blurred with tears as I saw him with his mouth set in a small o. Why the hell did he have to come now? Why the hell did he have to take the bullet that was meant for me? Why the hell did he have to be the one who chose someone as horrible as me? Why the hell did he have to be too damn kind and nice?

Why the hell, Yang Yoseob, did you have to make me fall in love with you?

“You bastard-“ I was aiming to charge at him when two strong arms held me back. “What the hell Dongwoon?!” I snapped at the younger boy whose arms were around me to keep me from charging. I saw Junhyung and Kikwang enter a moment later, a knife tightly gripped in Junhyung’s hand and a gun clenched between Kikwang’s. “Let me go, Dongwoon! Get your damn hands off of me!” I screamed sobs continuing to rack my body as I glared at Jonghyun with pure hatred.

“Doojoon.” Dongwoon’s voice came out firm from behind me. Commanding. “You have to listen to me. Yoseob isn’t dead. Not yet at least. Did you even see where the bullet hit him? The shoulder, Doojoon. You have to go with Kikwang to the hospital. Do you hear me? Doojoon, Yoseob needs you more right now than ever. Are you going to let him just bleed to death on the floor here? Doojoon. Go. Junhyung and I will kill these bastards for you, alright? I’m going to let you go, but you need to carry Yoseob, alright? Run. Now.”

I felt the arms that bound me loosen, and I immediately bent over to gather Yoseob into my arms. Kikwang and I made eye contact from across the room, a silent exchange of words going between us. Kikwang tossed his gun to Dongwoon who caught it cleanly, and then ran to my side. I shot one more poisonous glare Jonghyun’s way before running out of the building, Yoseob’s body in my arms. I reached up to feel his wrist with my fingers, a faint pulse was there. I continued running until we found the exit where Hyunseung sat inside his car, his knuckles white as he clenched the steering wheel.

Wordlessly, I opened the backseat, gently placing Yoseob into the car before entering myself. Kikwang jumped in the passenger’s side, his eyes meeting Hyunseung’s.

“They shot him.” Kikwang simply said, and that was all it took for Hyunseung to speed off, ignoring all stop signs and street lights.

“Don’t worry Seobie.” I whispered to the boy who was laying on my lap, my hand unconsciously his hair as I looked at his beautiful face. “You’ll be alright.”

I hope.

---Dongwoon POV

I waited until I couldn’t hear their footsteps anymore, before turning to face the four men that stood in front of me. I felt a calmness wash over me, resigning to the fact that they were all going to die today. I watched as Junhyung walked over to stand next to me, the knife in his hand glinting in the dimmed light. I cracked my neck to both sides, placing the gun in my waistband. The fury finally came over me as I saw the man with the gun, the one who hurt my hyungs.

He was going to watch everyone else die first.

“Which one of you bastards wants to die first now, huh?” I growled out, as I noticed the tallest of the four start to make his way towards us. Junhyung shot out from beside me, slamming the body of the man up against the wall. An audible crack echoed throughout the room, and Junhyung held his knife up to the throat of the man pinned against the wall.

“You know…” Junhyung whispered menacingly, loud enough so everyone could hear. “It’s not good manners to interrupt someone while their talking.” He pressed the knife lightly against the throat, dragging it down to leave a jagged line, sparkling with blood. “Now, listen to my dongsaeng when he speaks to you.”  Junhyung threw the much taller man back to where he originally stood, returning to my side as he did so. I scoffed as he sidled up next to me, but patted him on the shoulder anyways.

“Now. I’ll ask one more time nicely.” I enunciated each vowel, indicating that this time, my words were not a bluff. “Which one of you ing put a bullet in Yoseob-hyung and which one of you is ing trying to kill Doojoon-hyung!” I barked out at them, their faces ones of complete shock as my voice raised. A stunned silence went through the men standing in front of me, none of them owning up to the crime. “Alright. Want to play it that way, Jonghyun?” I noticed that the one with the gun flinched, and my suspicions that he was Jonghyun were proved true. “Fine. Don’t kill them now, Junhyung. I want to make them burn.”

Junhyung nodded, and lashed out at the taller one once more, his smaller figure easily overpowering the lanky figure of the boy. He exchanged punches with the boy, the punches of the boy unsure as Junhyung easily avoided them all. Reaching for his knife, he pinned one of the taller boy’s wrist to the wall, ing the knife through the hand, the scream the boy let out ringing throughout the room. Junhyung wasted no time though, as he brought his leg up and brought it down on his head, the crack of head against concrete blood-curdling. The man lay motionless, and a frown came on Junhyung’s face. He leaned over, touching two fingers to the wrist, smiling as he felt the pulse. He kicked him one more time in the head and elbowed him for good measure. Reaching for his shirt, he tore off a piece of the fabric, tying the taller boy’s hands behind his back. “Now you stay here. And be a good boy. You’ll die soon enough.”

I turned away from the scene, coming face to face with the feminine looking boy who had stood behind Jonghyun just moments before. I barely dodged the elbow that was coming for my face. I felt his other elbow connect with my back, the wind getting knocked out of me. Turning on my heel, I raised my arm to block an attack to the right and connected my fist to his jaw. The pop of his jaw being dislocated sent a chill through my spine, but I had no time to think about that right now. I felt his fist connect with my side, knocking the wind out of me once more. I ducked under his next attack, swiping a leg out to sweep his feet out from under him. He fell to the floor on his knees, and I removed the gun from my waistband, holding it up to his forehead and clicking the bullet into place. His eyes watered slightly, the pupils dilating in realization of what is to happen. An emotion flickered through them. Fear? Regret? It didn’t matter to me anyways whatever it was that flickered through his eyes. I lowered the gun to his shoulder, not wanted to kill him yet. Pulling the trigger, I watched as his face contorted into pain, his body falling on the ground, the blood pooling underneath him.

Looking up, I saw Junhyung standing over the last man who had once stood behind Jonghyun, the man’s hands tied behind his back and a gag in his mouth. I looked over where Jonghyun stood, his expression unreadable. He lurched out at me, feinting one way and hitting me on the other side. I groaned, but was able to block the next attack. Junhyung ran out to us, his knife glinting in the dimmed light. I shot a glance his way, and he understood.

This was my fight.

He kicked the knife to me, and I reached down to grab it as Jonghyun’s elbow connected with my back, sending me sprawling on the ground. My fingers curled around the handle of the knife, my body enduring as I was punched relentlessly. I flipped over onto my back, kicking my feet out, them connecting with his stomach. The kick forced him back a few steps, allowing me enough time to get back on my feet. I slashed out with the knife, watching as it drew blood from his left arm. He cried out in agony, the back of his hand connecting with my face. It stung, but I didn’t care right now. This bastard hurt my hyung. This bastard tried to kill my hyung. This bastard almost put a bullet through my hyung’s head.

This bastard was going to die.

Today.

I rammed my knee into his stomach, the knife in my hand coming down onto his left shoulder. He shoved me off him, my balance lost for a few seconds as I stumbled back. He lashed out once more, his moves clean and precise. I felt him hit me in almost all of my pressure points. I winced in pain as I felt the blood stop flowing to my dominate arm. . I switched the blade to my left hand, slashing out at Jonghyun, feeling it connect with something. I pushed in harder, the scream he let out as the knife went in his body making my blood boil. I removed the knife, stabbing out again and hearing another scream come out of Jonghyun. I twisted the knife, finally making Jonghyun fall to his knees, his head hitting the floor as he continued to scream. I removed the gun one again from my waistband, holding it out and clicking one more bullet into place.

“D-Don’t!! Don’t shoot! Please!” Jonghyun’s voice wavered as fear struck through his eyes, his breath shaky.

“You know. You should’ve thought about that before you tried to kill my hyung.” I pulled the trigger, the bullet lodging in his leg. He screamed out, but I couldn’t hear his screams anymore. Junhyung stood in the corner of the room, two bottles of alcohol. He said nothing, just tossed me a bottle. We began to pour the liquid around the room, the muffled screams from the second person Junhyung took out reaching my ears. Jonghyun kept screaming out nonsense, his words slurring together. I placed the bottle down, empty. Reaching in my coat pocket, I took a lighter out, opening it and throwing it into the alcohol, the flames catching immediately.

The screams of the men followed Junhyung and I outside.

---Doojoon POV

I paced back and forth in the Emergency Room of the hospital. Hyunseung was holding his head in his hands, as Kikwang rubbed small circles onto the older man’s back. I glanced back to the hospital room where they held Yoseob, the door closed. They had immediately taken him when we ran into the hospital minutes earlier. Hyunseung had been silent since we arrived, Kikwang as well. I sighed, rubbing a hand angrily through my hair as I plopped into the chair next to Hyunseung, my eyes closing slightly as I waited for the doctor to come out.

It seemed like an eternity passed when Hyunseung shook me awake, telling me that Yoseob wanted to see me. I bolted out of the chair and into Yoseob’s room, the small orange-haired boy’s eyes closed. The heart monitor beeped in a steady rhythm, and Yoseob opened his eyes slightly, turning his head to face me as I entered. A smile cracked onto his face, his eyes watering as he saw me. I ran to his side, throwing my arms around him but being careful to not tangle myself up in the wires that were attached to him. He returned the hug, his arms pulling me close to him. I felt his tears wet the collar of my shirt, but it didn’t matter right now.

Yoseob was alive.

“I thought I lost you.” His words were soft, sad. As he said him, he tightened his grip around me, pulling me closer to him.

“Pabo. That’s my line.”

And I kissed him.

 

a/n: Yeps. Seobie ain’t dead. ^^ Enjoy the chapter? Remember to subscribe and comment~!!