Now Entering Key

You are Mine

---Doojoon POV

A week passed since Kibum called me. His voice still echoed in my brain, reminding me of what I had done before I met Dongwoon. Before I met Junhyung. Before they changed me. I looked up in my reflection in my mirror, the man staring back at me. I am not the same Yoon Doojoon that Kibum knew. I told myself that as I splashed water on my face, grabbing a towel to wipe my face off. I looked back at the reflection, turning the light off as I walked into my bedroom, opening the dresser up and grabbing a pair of white skinny jeans along with a black tank and a white tank top. I threw the white tank top on first and layer the black one on top of it. Checking my reflection one more time, I exited my room, grabbing my jacket on the way downstairs.

"Doojoon-hyung!! You're late. Palli, palli!!" I heard Yoseob calling as I ran down the stairs, grabbing my shoes as I ran out the door, Yoseob close behind.

"Mian, Yoseob-ah." I muttered as I settled into the passenger seat, lacing up my shoes as Yoseob pulled out of the driveway. I knew Yoseob had noticed I'd been more distracted than usual these past few days, but he hadn't said anything about it. I felt his gaze on me as we waited at a stop sign. "Yoseob-ah. I'm fine." I laughed, turning to face the boy, faking a smile as I did so.

"Arraso." He mumbled, but I could tell he wasn't convinced. Hell I wouldn't of been convince if I was in his shoes.

We pulled up to the school, and exited the car. I waved bye to Yoseob, no one around right now because we were late. Again. I ran through the corridors, desperate to find the lecture hall for my first class. I slid into the lecture hall, hoping the professor didn't notice me. Not that it really mattered anyways. I shuffled around until I found a spot next to Junhyung, who was currently enjoying a nap while poorly covering his face with his lecture notes. I sighed at the sight, turning to try and listen to the professor as he droned on about something that didn't interest me at all.

The professor ended the lecture, and the scraping of feet against the floor indicated everyone was leaving. I nudged Junhyung awake, and he just rolled his head over so that he was leaning on Dongwoon's shoulder now.

"Hyung. Go away." He muttered to me, making a shooing motion with his hands.

"Yah. The lecture is over. And besides, why are you so tired anyways?" Dongwoon asked, pushing Junhyung off his arm and raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Hyunseungie wanted me to cook him dinner. He said the dinner I made was crap so he took me to a restaraunt and then got lost on the way home. s." He muttered the last word and stood up, smacking us both behind the heads for our thoughts. I followed Junhyung out, Dongwoon closely behind me as we left. I laughed as Dongwoon made a snide remark to Junhyung, earning him another smack on the head.

"Hyung!" The voice halted my laughter immediately as I turned my head to see Kim Kibum walking my way. His bleached hair had been shaved off on one side, and a sinister smirk was plastered on his face. Dongwoon immediately stepped in front of him, blocking his way so he couldn't get near me.

"What are you doing here Kibum?" He spat, venom lacing his words.

"Yah. Dongwoonie. Don't be like that. And I told you to call me Key, not Kibum." He replied, his smile faltering for a moment.

"I already told you, I don't do that anymore Key. I've quit it already. I thought I made that clear to you five years ago." I whispered, an edge to my tone as I leveled my eyes with his.

"Hyung. You know I always get what I want, don't you?" Key said, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Junnie~!" Hyunseung's voice rang through the corridors as he ran over to Junhyung, a smile on the elder's face. He reached for Junhyung's hand and Junhyung took it, manuvering himself so he stood between Hyunseung and Key. Since Hyunseung was here, I knew that Yoseob and Kikwang wouldn't be far behind.

"Yah! Hyunseung-hyung! Don't go running off without us like that!" Yoseob stopped in front of me, panting lightly from trying to keep up with Hyunseung. He noticed the boy who stood a few feet in front of us. "Who's this?" Yoseob asked, looking up to me for an answer.

"I'm Doojoon's..." Key searched his brain for the right word to use, "special friend, you could say."

"You used to be, Key. Now get out of my sight, I don't want to see you again." I interjected, my eyes shooting daggers at the younger boy.

"I'll leave you alone for today, Hyung. But remember this well. I always get what I want." Key waved as he walked down the way he came, attracting glances from everyone he passed.

"Doojoon..?" Yoseob looked up at me, his eyes wide and questioning.

"Mind telling us what's going on?" Kikwang asked, him arriving when Key introduced himself. He stood next to Dongwoon, his hand automatically going for the younger one's.

"You have to tell them sooner or later." Dongwoon offered.

"Might as well be sooner." Junhyung added from behind me.

"Can we at least go somewhere more private?" I asked, looking at everyone one by one.

And that's how we ended up in Hyunseung's living room, Hyunseung on Junhyung's lap on the love seat, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Yoseob on the couch and me on the recliner.

"So where should I start?" I looked to Junhyung and Dongwoon for help.

"Start from when you first met him." Junhyung voiced, and Dongwoon nodded in agreement.

I took a deep breath, the memories of Key filling my head once more.

"It all started when I was eight..."

 

a/n: Thank you so much for reading~! Next chapter will be a flashback. ^^ Please anticipate it. ^^