It's Time

You are Mine

---Kikwang POV

"Yah, Hyung." I sat at the small desk opposite the window. I held the small box in front of my, my hands slowly carresing it. Inside were two rings. The rings which would bind the pet and owner together.

"Mmm?" Yoseob mused from across the room, on Hyunseung's bed. His rings had been taken out of his box, them strung together on a chain around his neck.

"Do you... Do you know who you're going to choose?" I managed to stammer out, my words overlapping one another. "I-I mean. We get second and third choice. You with second, me with third. After Hyunseung-hyung. So we basically get whoever we want, right? So, what I mean to say is..." I rambled on but was silenced by Yoseob's hand covering my mouth.

"Kikwang-ah. You're rambling." He chuckled, pulling a chair up and sitting in front of me. He toke my box into his hands, carefully examining it before opening it up. The rings glinted in the early morning sun, the winding patterns sparkling like diamonds. "I do actually have someone in mind for my pet." He mummured, removing the ring from the box that would be mine. He rolled it slowly in his hand, before gently placing it back in the box. "What about you? You're sweating like crazy, Kiki. If I didn't know better, I would think you were the one competing today."

"I-I-I don't know, hyung. I know my abeoji wants me to pick someone strong who will be an imposing presence, you know? But... I don't want to follow my abeoji's wishes anymore. I'm no longer a child, Hyung." I sighed, reaching for the velvet box once more from Yoseob. I toke it, carefully, into my hands and placed it on Hyunseung's desk. "I have an idea of who though..." I whispered under my breath.

"Well who is it?" Yoseob pried, pulling his knees up to his chest, resting his chin upon them.

"His name is Son Dongwoon. He's really tall, and he seems to have an imposing presence." I muttered, dropping my eyes to my shoes. I occupied myself with scraping the toe of my shoe against the floor.

"Yah. Dongsaeng. You seem like you're following your abeoji's orders by choosing him." Yoseob laughed, flicking me on the head.

"Hyung~ What was that for?" I whined, raising my eyes once more into his. I reached up to rub the place he had flicked, a frown finding its way onto my face.

"For nothing." he smiled, fiddling with the rings. "For me... I want that one everyone's talking about. They say he's supposed to be the best one of this harvesting. His name is Yoon Doojoon I hear. I just hope Hyunseung-hyung doesn't choose him..." Yoseob said, his voice dropping to a whisper at the last syllable.

We were brought out of our conversation by the sound of a door opening. Hyunseung stepped out of his bathroom, his red hair styled away from his face. He wore a simple white suit with a black dress shirt underneath. "Yoseob-ah. Can you come tie my tie?" Hyunseung asked, holding out the red tie in front of him.

"Yah, Hyung. You've lived how long and you still can't tie your own tie?" Yoseob mused, standing up and taking the tie from his hand. Hyunseung merely grunted in response, as Yoseob finished tying the tie. He reached up to ruffle his hyung's hair, but Hyunseung grabbed his hand before Yoseob could.

"Let's go guys. It's time." Hyunseung reached over to his nightstand, grabbing his own box of rings, as I did the same.

And we left.

 

a/n: Hope you enjoy this update~ ^^ Thank you all for your wonderful comments and support~! I'll try to have one more update today before I head to bed. Thank you once again~! <33