Past Mistakes

You are Mine

[Junhyung POV]

I fell asleep next to Hyunseung that night, his head nestled into my neck and my arms firmly around his back. He had cried again when I told him I loved him back, but this time he said he was sobbing because he was so happy. I had held him then while he cried, murmuring sweet nothings into his scalp and kissing away his tears. Doing that just made him cry harder. He eventually fell asleep still in my arms, so I fell asleep next to him. And now, waking up next to this red-haired angel, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. He stirred in my arms, so I was afraid I'd woken him. I slowly removed my arms from him and snuck out of the bed, him still asleep luckily when I was finally out of the bed.

I walked down stairs, trying to remember what day it was. Friday. We had school today. Should we just skip and sleep all day? No. I'd told Doojoon I would tell him what happened today. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, taking out a bowl and some cereal. I poured milk into the bowl and put some coffee on to brew. I felt two arms snake around my waist and I smiled, turning and giving Hyunseung a peck on the lips.

"You're awake?" I murmured, turning back around to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Mm." He mumbled, reaching up a hand to rub his tired eyes. He opened his mouth wide to let out a yawn, before closing it and sitting on my lap. "Junhyung-ah. I want a nickname for you now."

Damnit. He's so cute when he's tired.

"Mm? You do?" I wondered, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Mm. But calling you Hyungie would just be weird..." He closed his eyes and for a moment I thought he'd fallen asleep while sitting in my lap. "I've got it!" His sudden jolt up and words startled me, almost making me fall out of my chair. Hyunseung giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his forehead on mine. "You'll be my Junnie from now on."

Then he kissed me. It was soft, slow. Nice. He pulled away after a few seconds, kissing both of my cheeks before settling back into my lap, grabbing the spoon from my cereal and taking a bite out of it.

"Yah, Hyunseung-ah."

"Yah. Junnie. You need to call me something beside Hyunseung now. Call me Hyung. Hyung~ Or Seungie. Yoseob sometimes calls me Seungie when he has something he wants."

"But I'm not Yoseob and I already have everything I want." I whispered and I wrapped my arms around him an pulled him closer to my body. "You."

A pink flush covered Hyunseung's cheeks, and he opened his mouth to try and say something back, but no words came out, only incoherent noises.

"God, Hyunseung. You're so cute." Wait. Did I just say that out loud.

By the way Hyunseung blushed a deep red, I assumed I'd just said that out loud. Score one for Junhyung.

"Come on, babe. Finish eating my cereal, then we got to head off to school. Yoseob and them are going to have a million questions for us when we get there." I kissed his temple and watched as Hyunseung ate the cereal, little bits of water dribbling down his chin. I chuckled as I grabbed a napkin an wiped his chin for him. Hyunseung stood up when he was finished and pulled me upstairs. We changed and Hyunseung put some concealer under his eyes to try and hide the puffyness from all the crying of the night before. He then pulled me out to his car, handing me the keys, claiming he was to tired to drive today. I knew he just wanted to sleep on my arm though.

[Doojoon POV]

I sat next to Dongwoon and Kikwang as Yoseob stood in front of us, pacing back and forth, glancing up at the parking lot every so often.

"Seobie... Calm down." Kikwang tried again to talk to Yoseob, only to earn a glare from the former. Kikwang sighed and leaned his head on Dongwoon's shoulder, done with trying to reason with Yoseob.

Just then, Junhyung pulled up driving Hyunseung's car, Hyunseung resting his head on Junhyung's arm. Yoseob fumed at the sight of them and was about to storm off to them, but I grabbed his hand and held him back, signaling for him to let them come to us. Junhyung turned the car off, and unbuckled his seatbelt, Hyunseung doing the same. Junhyung got out of the car, walking around to open up Hyunseung's door for him. Hyunseung reached up and grabbed Junhyung's hand, intertwining their fingers together as he exited the car.

Wait. So Junhyung ang Hyunseung got together before Yoseob and I?

The thought irritated me, and I assumed my irritation was shown on my face because Junhyung smirked at me and gripped Hyunseung's hand tighter.

"Yah!!! Hyunseung!!! Why the hell didn't you call me?! What happened at the mall? And where's-"

"Don't say his name." Yoseob was cut off by Junhyung, venom lacing his words. "Sorry, just... Don't say that bastard's name. He turned out to be an , and he's not coming back this time. He better not come back at least." Junhyung spat out the last words, looking down at Hyunseung who's eyes had lost their light when Jiyong was mentioned. Yoseob decided to drop it, because he knew if he didn't, Junhyung might cut his head off.

"W-well we have to go to class now Hyung." Yoseob stuttered. Hyunseung nodded and Junhyung pulled him into a hug, kissing his temple and watching as Yoseob with Hyunseung, Kikwang running off after them.

"Yah! Hyung. Are you with Hyunseung now?" Dongwoon asked, breaking his silence.

"No, I just kissed him because I kiss everyone. Yes, I'm with Hyunseung now."

"Wahh. You got with him before Doojoon got with Yoseob." Dongwoon said, earning him a smack behind the head from Doojoon. "Hyung~!" Dongwoon whined, holding the back of his head.

"Let's get off to class, guys." I was about to follow Junhyung when my phone started vibrating.

"You guys go on ahead." I called and they nodded, leaving me alone. I pulled out my phone, and the number that was calling sent a chill down my spine. I accepted the call, pressing the phone to my ear. "What do you want?"

"Hyung, you don't sound happy to hear from me." The voice on the other end slurred.

"I'm not. I told you to leave me alone five years ago. How'd you get this number?"

"I have my ways, Hyung."

"What do you want?" I growled, not wanting to hear his voice anymore.

"I want you back in. You were my guy inside the compound, and now you're out. I want you back in, Doojoon. You can be my second in command again."

"I'm not going back, Kibum. Get that through your head. I'm not going back."

I hung up the phone, my heart still pounding in my ears.

How the hell'd he get my number?

==============================

Thank you all so much for reading. ^^

Remember to comment and suscribe~!