We Meet Again

You are Mine

---Doojoon POV

Two weeks passed since Key's last text without any event. Yoseob didn't leave my side during these two weeks. I asked him why, and he simply replied that he hates having his property stolen. Kikwang and Hyunseung with Dongwoon and Junhyung had stayed over some days at Yoseob's house. It made me happy to know that they actually cared about me. I thought Key had finally given up on me. I guess I just sort of assumed that Key would let me go, since Dongwoon had made it completely clear to him that I no longer wanted to be his second in command or his lover. I had gotten out of the gang, and I had no such intention to be getting back into the gang. Ever. I thought I had made it clear to him.

I guess I wasn't clear enough.

I was driving home with Yoseob from school and he had stepped out of the car to go pick up a few things from the grocery store. I rolled down my window, settling into the headrest behind me and closed my eyes, getting ready to take a nap. I felt the cool metal of the gun against my temple first. I tensed up, slowly uncrossing my arms and opening up my eyes, see the barrel sticking through the open window. I heard the click as the holder of the gun clicked the bullet into place. I felt my skin go dry as my heart picked up speed.

"Get out."

The voice commanded, and I obeyed immediately, not wanting to have my brain splattered in Yoseob's car.

Bad idea to obey.

I felt the knee make contact with my stomach first, and my vision became spotty as I doubled over in pain. I then felt the knee connect with my chest, causing the air to get knocked out of my lungs. I clenched my teeth and lunged for one of the legs of the assaitant, grabbing the leg and digging my nails into it, drawing blood. I felt the other leg come up and connect with my side, and sharply inhaled in pain as I let go of the leg, falling on my back. A knee came down upon my chest, preventing me from taking a breath. The assailant drew a knife from his coat pocket, and brought it up to my face, holding it against my cheek. Blood sparkled from under the blade, a slight scratch coming from where the blade met my skin.

"You have a pretty face boy. Jonghyun won't like that."

The pressure of the knife against my face increased, the pain as he pressed harder increasing as well. I stifled a cry of pain as blood trickled down the blade and down my face. I brought my knee up and connected with his back, able to lessen the pressure on my face as I did so. A flash of suprise went through his eyes as he lost balance and I was able to push him off, standing up and reaching for the gun.

He reached the gun first though.

The assailant grabbed the gun and brought the barrel of the gun against my face, the crack of the metal against my bone echoing throughout the parking lot. I brought my hand up to block the second assault, and balled my fist up, bringing it up to hit him clear on the jaw. I smiled as I heard my fist connect, and it turned into an all out fist fight, him with the upper edge as he had a gun and a knife. I felt the knife slice at my arms and at my legs, blood staining my clothes and the ground below me. I brought my fist up and cried out as I felt the knife stab me in the stomach.

I let out a breath, looking down to see the knife that was sticking out of my stomach. I coughed, blood coming out of my mouth as I did so. I felt all circulation to my knees go away, and I fell.

The last thing I heard was Yoseob screaming my name into the darkness.

---Yoseob POV

"DOOJOON-AH!!!!!"

I screamed the name, dropping the bags in my arms. The man who had stabbed him snapped his head to my direction, and gathered Doojoon into his arms and shoved him into his car. I kept yelling out his name as I ran to the car, the door slamming shut and speeding away. I cried his name over and over, falling to the parking lot floor and feeling the tears begin to fall. I let out a scream of anger and punched the asphalt. I punched the asphalt over and over, crying out his name as I punched the ground, the knuckles getting bloodied as I punched the ground.

They took him. I was stupid and left him alone.

And they took him.

I fumbled around in my coat pocket, trying to find my phone in it. I retrieved the phone from my pocket and dialed the number, bringing it up to my ear, hearing the ringing of the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyunseung's voice came over the phone.

"Hyung?" I whispered, my voice cracking as I said the word, sobs escaping my lips once more.

"Yoseob? What's wrong?" His voice was panicked now, and I heard Junhyung in the background asking who it was and what was wrong.

"Hyung... They took him..." I croaked, my voice all but gone.

"Took him? Took who? Yoseob. Where are you?"

"They took Doojoon." I cried his name into the phone, letting my sobs overtake me again as I cried into the phone.

"Yoseob. Yoseob? Where are you? Yoseob?" I heard him running to the door and grabbing his keys off the hook.

"Grocery.... Store..." I whispered, letting the phone fall out of my grip and falling back onto the concrete, the tears overtaking me once more.

I heard Hyunseung pull up around five minutes later, his door slamming and Kikwang's voice mixing with Hyunseung's. Dongwoon and Junhyung's faces appeared in my vision and I closed my eyes at the sight of them.

"Oh god." "Yoseob." "Damnit. What happened?" "Doojoon's gone." "Doojoon-hyung?" "Yes. Doojoon got taken by Key." "God damnit!" "Yoseob. Stay with us." "Hang in there, baby." "Damn. Where did he go?" "Yoseob's a mess guys." "Guys, he's not responding." "!" "Look at his hand guys!" "Holy ! What did he do? Put it through a paper shredder?" "Hyung, he probably punched the ground." "Why the hell did Key have to return?" I don't know, baby. I don't know. But right now, we have to get Yoseob into my car. Ppalli. Ppalli!"

I felt my body being lifted by two strong arms as I was carried into a car. The door shut behind me and my head ended up on Kikwang's lap, his gentle hands my hair.

"Kiki... They took him... They took my Doojoon..." I whispered, tears staining my cheeks as I spoke.

"Shh.... Don't speak. Sleep now Seobie... We'll get him back. I swear to you, Yoseob. We will get Doojoon back..."

I fell asleep to the silent sounds in the car and the gentle rythm of Kikwang brushing my hair with his fingers.

---Doojoon POV

The strong stench of cologne assualted my nostrils, waking me from my slumber. A sharp stab of pain shot through my stomach as I attempted to move, and I felt a sharp stab of pain shoot up through my stomach to my chest and down my arms. I bit my lip to stifle a groan, and I looked down to see my chest stripped of its clothing, my pants still in place. I saw the stab wound, still bleeding slightly, on my stomach. Attempting to move my hands proved futile, as my hands were tied behind my back.

"Doojoon."

The voice made my head snap up immediately. I glared at the person who sat across from me, vile words sitting on the tip of my tounge as I glared at the man across from me. I clenched my fists behind my back, wanting nothing more than to punch him clear across the jaw.

"Jonghyun..."

 

a/n: So sorry for not updating in forever~! ^^; School started and I just had my wisdom teeth removed... I'm taking two AP classes this year, and one Pre-IB class, so I won't update as often... Expect around 2-3 updates during the week, and 1-2 on the weekend. ^^ Also, thank you all so much for the 60+ subscribers~!! You guys are daebak~!!!! Thank you for reading, and I love you all~! I'll try to update tomorrow as well. ^^