I Love Him

You are Mine

---Hyunseung POV

I heard the pounding on the door. Standing up from the couch I ran to the door, opening it up, to find Junhyung. Blood stained his white shirt, a knife stuck out of his upper thigh. Glass glittered from his body as the porch light hit it. A smirk went on his face, as he attempted to step inside, but couldn’t move any farther. I covered my mouth, suppressing a scream as he fell to the ground.

“JUNHYUNG!” I yelled out his name, falling to my knees, tears falling down my cheeks. “JUNHYUNG!” I called his name out again, checking his pulse. I felt the heartbeat, and gathered the boy into my arms. I carried him upstairs, laying him down on my bed. I reached for the phone, contemplating whether or not I should call a doctor. Deciding against it, I grabbed onto Junhyung’s hand, my fingers curling around his.

“Don’t leave me, Junhyung. Don’t leave me.” I whispered, tears still falling out of my eyes. I let his hand go, and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and soaking it with water. I placed the towel on his head, trying to keep him cool. I walked back into the bathroom, grabbing my first-aid kit and a pair of pliers. I searched around for something to stitch him up with, finally finding what I needed. Reaching for a pile of towels, I returned to Junhyung’s side, the blood finally clotting.

I cut Junhyung’s shirt off, gasping at all the glass that stuck in his body. A few scratches ran down the length of his arms as well. What happened to him? I shook the thoughts out of my head, needing to focus. I disinfected the pliers, and began to take out the shards of glass from Junhyung. Luckily he was unconscious, so he felt no pain as far as I knew. I stitched up the wounds that needed stitches, making sure to disinfect them first. I wrapped bandages around his lower abdomen and upper left part of his chest.

I carefully moved him so that I was cradling his head in my lap. I felt around his scalp for any bumps, finding one on the back of his head. Carefully replacing his head onto the pillow, I ran downstairs, filling a bag up with ice and wrapping a towel around the bag. I returned to Junhyung’s side, placing his head onto the bag of ice. I kept his head there for twenty minutes, deciding it’d be best if I removed the ice then. The swelling went down, and I sighed in relief. Throwing the ice away, I finally took note of the knife in his thigh.

I placed my hand on the knife, carefully wrapping my hand around the handle of the knife. Reaching for a towel to stop the bleeding as soon as I took it out, I pulled on the knife. Blood started pooling immediately, and I quickly placed the towel onto the open wound, applying pressure. The towel turned red as it soaked up the blood. I felt the tears begin to come on again. How could someone get so hurt in such a little time? I’d have to ask him that when he woke up.

I removed the towel, the bleeding stopping, and reached for a cloth I would be able to tie around his leg to keep the bleeding under control until he woke up so I could stitch it up. I didn’t want to stitch it up right now because I didn’t want to have to take his pants off. I tied his leg up, watching as the cloth turned to a pinkish color. I walked into the bathroom, washing my hands off and drying them with a towel. I walked into the bedroom, holding onto Junhyung’s hand and pushing his bangs away from his face again.

I don’t know why I did it exactly, but I just did. I pressed my lips up against his forehead. “Mianhe, Junhyung-ah…” I whispered against his forehead. I sat back up straight, not realizing how tired I was. I tried to stand up and go sleep in Junhyung’s room, but his hand tightened on mine as I made an attempt to leave. I looked back to him, he was still asleep. I chuckled to myself, and found myself falling asleep by his bed, out hands still intertwined together.

---Junhyung POV

I had no dreams that night. Only the feeling of being cold, being alone. I pried my eyes open, the light still not having broken through my window. I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 2:30 am. But wait… That wasn’t my clock, and this wasn’t my room. Glancing down, I saw the sleeping figure of Hyunseung, his upper body flailed across my stomach with his lower body sitting in a chair. I found myself staring at him. He looked so peaceful asleep. He really looked like a little angel while he slept.

He looked like my little angel while he slept.

“You’re awake?” His voice came out soft as he opened a single eye. His eyes were red and puffy. Had Jang Hyunseung actually cried for me? The thought sent a flash of joy through my spine.

No. Why was I feeling like this towards Hyunseung again?

I simply nodded, my eyes averting his for the time being. A pout formed on his face as he straightened himself up, his hair a mess and his clothes bloodied. That’s when I remembered what had happened the night before. I inwardly groaned as the pain became apparent, my muscles sore and parts of my body aching. I looked down again, noticing all the wounds on my chest were stitched up.

“You need to change into a pair of shorts.” Hyunseung’s voice startled me as I raised my eyes to look at him again.

“Why?”

“Because I need to stitch your leg up. Babo.”

I looked down at the bloodied cloth that wrapped my thigh and nodded. Hyunseung took a pair of shorts out from his drawer and tossed them my way, waiting out in the hallway for me to be done. I called for him and he returned, scowling at the sight of my leg. He sat next to me on the bed, his hands reaching for my leg and touching around the wound. His eyes were sad, distant.

“Junhyung. How did you get hurt?” His voice was soft, controlled.

“Some s were making fun of you.” I muttered, wondering why I even fought them in the first place. I knew the answer though. I fought them because deep down, I still loved Jang Hyunseung.

I would always love Jang Hyunseung deep down.

Yong Jaesoon would always love Jang Hyunseung.

“What’d they say?” Hyunseung whispered, his hands reaching over to the disinfectant, him gently dabbing it onto my wound.

“They called you a . And they said I was just your .”

“You shouldn’t have fought them, Junhyung.” His words surprised me, my eyes widening and my mouth dropping open. “I’m used to being made fun of. It doesn’t bother me anymore.” Although he said that, the way his hand hesitated for a moment and his voice slightly cracking told me otherwise. “This might hurt a little.” Hyunseung said, and began to stitch up the wound, his hands steady and experienced. It stung a bit, but nothing I couldn’t handle.

“Hyunseung. Have you ever loved someone?” I don’t know why the question came out. It just did. I immediately regretted asking it, but Hyunseung sighed, and looked me in the eyes.

“Yes. I love someone.” His voice was steady, sure. But his eyes were full of loss, sadness. “But my father. He tried to erase his name and face from my memory. He was able to erase his face, but not his name. I only remember a name, a date, a place, and that I loved this man with all my heart. I learned later that I pushed him away because my father threatened to hurt him if I didn’t sever contact with him. I remember his name. I love his name. But I can’t remember his face. I don’t want him to hate me, but I pushed him away. I was too weak at the time to stand up to my father. I was the weak one. I still love him. I will always love him. But he will probably never love me, because I was an idiot. Because I was weak.”

My heart thudded in my ears as I heard Hyunseung speak.

“What’s the date and place you remember?”

“I remember the date December 19th. It must hold some significance. But I don’t know what. The place is the park bench. The one under the great big oak tree. I return there sometimes, hoping for some clues. But I never find anything.”

I don’t know why I asked this question. I think it was maybe because I wanted to be one hundred percent sure of who he was talking about.

“What was his name?”

“The name of the man I love is Yong Jaesoon.”

 

a/n: Ahhh~! Done with this chapter. ^^ Did you enjoy it? Kekekeke~ KiWoon next chapter~! Thank you for reading. ^^