Chapter 8

Like A Dream

 

The unexpected pregnancy bring her so much headache. Of course it’s a big fuss in Hoya family as well. That night, after Sunggyu take Hyerim home, he asked Hoya about what happened between him and Hyerim, and told him that Hyerim is pregnant now.

         “Pregnant ? Why hyung ? How can?”, Hoya still in his deep slumber when Sunggyu suddenly come in his room and wake him.

         “Ya...!”, he smack Hoya’s head, “Just answer hyung honestly... Do you slept with her or not in that new year eve?”

“Yes, But...”

“So that’s clear now, that you indeed the father of her baby.”

“But hyung !”

“What...!”

         “B-but how can you sure that...that she is pregnant because of me ? do you asked her? Maybe it’s not mine?”, Hoya blurted out, but when he said that, a thought that Hyerim slept with someone else bring a slump in his heart.

         “Ya...!”, Sunggyu smacked him again, “Even though she never told me exactly who, but I knew her enough to read her face when I said your name. And for you to know, she is not a girl like that.”

         At that time, they both heard a crack from the door, and their grandmother came in. She heard a ruckus in Hoya’s room and afraid that the peacefull cousin to have a fight. But what she heard before indeed bigger than she afraid of.

         “Grams...!!”, they both yelped when they looked at her.

...

         In the end, their grandmother and Sunggyu’s parents demanded an explanation from both of them. They all know Hyerim, and they like her from the first time Sunggyu told them about her.

         “You’ll get married with her, Howon...”, his grandmother decided, but Hoya still shocked. He just feel it’s not fair for him. He’s in his peacefull sleep, then in an hour later he must get married to someone that hate him, and he will become a father. He’s just not ready yet for all of this.

         “But, grams...”, he still confused, looked at his hyung, ask for help, but Sunggyu can’t do nothing. It’s beyond his capability to help him.

         “No but...”, her stern voice cut him, and she looked at her another grandson, “And Sunggyu... tell Hyerim that I want to meet her by tomorrow.”

 


 

Short chapther....>,<....

Thanks everyone for read, comment, and subscribe....^^