Chapter 13

Like A Dream

“Hyerim...!! Hyerim-a...!”, Hoya try to chase Eunji. She run from him after they saw the person behind their table.

“Hyerim..!! Please stop..!”, he grab her forearm.

“Let me off !!”, she try to release herself from him. How can I didn’t know he was there this long. Are he stalked me? She’s angry just to think about that.

“Please...”, he plead her, “We need to talk... You can’t pretend that you didn’t know me anymore. I heard all your story.”

“How dare you !!”, furiously she turned back to face him, “Are you a stalker or what?”

“Yes, I am... I followed you there. You can think that you fooled me, Hyerim-a, but I know you are you. How can’t I. How can’t I ? My own wife, how can I’m not recognized you.”

“Then you should...”, coldly she said to him, “We’re done. I don’t have anything to talk with you. Now let me off...” she let herself off him, and leave him there...

Are you that hate me? No, we’re not done... yet. I won’t let you go again...

...

“Eunji-a...wait for us...!”, Bomi and Chorong panting to chase her. “Whoa, you are suddenly so fast. Are you exercise everyday in Tokyo?”

“What is he said to you?”, Chorong asked her, “You both run so fast....”

“Nothing, eonnie... I just hate to see him again. Why should i met him again, yesterday too... I think I had forget him, I think I moved on, eonnie...why?”, tears start b in her eyes...

“Shh...shh... Eunji-a. Don’t cry...”, Chorong hug her, trying to assure her.

“But, why he is here?”

“He stalked me, from the hotel I think. I don’t know why he had to sleep ther in the first place. Damn... why should I met him again.”

“Hotel? Ah, right... Do you know that he’s in Tokyo for this past three years, Eunji?”, Bomi snaps her fingers, remember all the rumors that she heard from the club.

“Tokyo? No...! Why should he?”, Eunji is perplexed to hear that in three years she is actually so close to him.

“Hmm... but after you left, he come to us, everyday, to asked where are you.”, Bomi twirl her eyes, remember those days, “Okay, it’s annoying. He even come when he was drunk, can you imagine that... I even called the police to kick out his from our home. But then he started to asked me in the club, in my work place... so I blurted out that you go to Tokyo to shoo him away. I’m sorry Eunji... I don’t know that he will go after you. But I should get suspicious when he suddenly leave us in peace. Then there are rumors about him take the branch inTokyo, and his strange behaviour.”

“Strange behaviour? What’s that...?”, Chorong ask her

“I don’t know for sure. But I heard that after he leaves to Tokyo, he will stay in our hotel when he’s in Seoul. And the strange is that he always asked for one room, only one particular room. Weird huh? I mean he can stayed in his family house, or afford him self to a presidential suite if he insist to stay at a hotel.”

“One particular room? You mean...”, Eunji try to grab her story.

“Room 818...Is it just weird habbit of him?”, she shrugged.

818...??

“Ah, right Eunji... Do you remember YooKyung?”, Bomi asked Eunji when they all already calmed themself after what happened earlier in the cafe. They still looked for the house for Eunji.

“YooKyung? That pretty and calmed girl? Your friend from highschool? Of course, why?”

“I remember that she have offered me to stay in her house. Her parents back to America, but she still want to stay in Seoul, so she is all alone in they apartment. I do asked Chorong eonnie that time, do you remember, eonnie?”

“Humm... YooKyung, my memories blurred. You know me... but I guess we can see her now, after all our apartment now is not enough for three of us.” Just like typical Chorong eonnie, so nice yet so ignorance, they never changed. Eunji thought. “Yes, Bomi,do you think we can see her house now?”, she turned to her friend.

“I’ll called her now, wait a sec...”, she smiled at them and call her highschool friend. “Hello? YooKyung-a...yes, Bomi... No, just want to asked if your offering to stay together in your house is still valid... Hahaha... no, do you remember Hyerim? Yes, that’s one. She’s back in Korea and I think it would be nice if we can stay together... yes, alright then. See you there.” She faced them with her thumbs up. “She’s in her house right now.”

“Okay then...”, Hyerim smiled and give her friends another thumb up, “By the way, where is it?”

“Mangwondong...”, Bomi answered her with smile, but flustered when she look at her face when she said that place. Ah right, their old house...