Chapter 15

Like A Dream

 

Summer, 2012

Mangwondong, Seoul

 

          “Eunji-a...are you sure is it fine?”, Chorong lightly tapped her when they arrived at an apartment complex at Mangwondong, worry that it will be bring back bad memories to her.

          Hyerim smiled at her, “No, eonnie. I’m fine. I’m Eunji now, I’m not Hyerim anymore, and all of this shouldn’t have an effect to me, should it?”

          Bomi and Chorong just hug her lightly, give her their support for everything that she decided. They all know in how she decided to left and in what state when she left to Tokyo. Although she looked all happy, safe and sound now, they couldn’t know what she feel inside her heart. Just like earlier when she saw Lee Howon, all shocked. She still shuddered when they fetch her. So, maybe she’s not forget her past yet.

          “I’m fine... thank’s girls... We couldn’t make YooKyung wait huh? Let’s come in...”

...

Lee Enterprise Main Office

Seoul

 

       “Hyung...”, Hoya said when he came to his brother office. He’s actually in Seoul to handle a business matters, and he ought to have a meeting earlier.

          “Howon-a...!”, Sunggyu glad to see him, a little bit angry because he skip their important meeting, and worried because he’s not like that before. “Where have you been? You skip the meeting this morning, plus you haven’t visit home from yesterday. I know you arrived yesterday”, worriedly he approach him.

          “Hi, Hoya...”, his brother bestfriend, Nam Woohyun, grin to him. He is their friend in London, they used to live together. And now he is worked at Lee enterprise as a representative. And not like the other two of his friend, he is quite a playboy that knows women well. With his greasy nature, handsome, brain, and his money, he sure can get every women that he want.

          “Ah... Woohyun hyung, hi....”, he shaked his hand, “How’re you ?”, he asked him.

          “All great... this project make me very enthusiastic. You’re doing right to make me a head of this project, hyung,” he tap Sunggyu. Sunggyu just laugh to heard all that he say. “I don’t quite understand, Woohyun, what makes you love this project, it’s a hospital project, a child hospital. For the far as I know you, you don’t like children, are you?”

          “Mmmm....”, he shake his index finger left and right, “Hamster, you don’t know me very well, I do love children...”, but Hoya cut him off, “Oh, come on hyung, I know you must be excited to see all the nurses and doctors there, the female one...”, he laugh, the first laugh since he arrived here.

          “Is it?”, Woohyun just scratch his head, and Sunggyu cut him “Ya..ya...that’s enough, back to serious time. Howon-a, where have you been?”

          “Sorry, Hyung. I have a personal matter, and yes it’s more important to me”, he added when he saw Sunggyu slitting his eyes to him. “But I’m here now, just tell me the overall project.”

          Feel that he can’t push Hoya to talked to him, not yet, he just explain to him what happened in the meeting yesterday, and overall about that project. “So, we get a project about renovation of children hospital, part of Seoul University Hospital, and for this time, we’ll work together with new interior designer company. Their representative already meet us couple of time, and we, me and Woohyun, quite like their design.”

          “Humm...okay hyung, but I still don’t get why I should be here. I mean you and Woohyun hyung enough to handle this, right?”

          “Howon-a, you can’t spent the rest of your life in Tokyo right, we have a representative there, and I think we need you more here, in Seoul. You can learned again in here, started with helping Woohyun in this project. And one more, the interior design company is from Tokyo, are you have heard of them?”

          “Huh...”, Hoya still thinking about his Hyung words. “Yang Enterprise, I heard that he is a Korean and that his dad remarried with Japannesse woman and stayed there. For I know, he still about our age.”

          Yang Enterprise? Tokyo? Interior designer? Things started popped up in his mind. “Hello...I’m Yang Yoseob”, “Yoseob oppa, he want to move here...”, “I’ll move here...”, “She’s already go, you know, she’s in Tokyo, don’t come again to bother us !! Let her alone !!!”

          Hoya’s brain started to put all of his mind together, the unconnected puzzle, he started to know something at least. “Wait, hyung... that Yang enterprise... is that man named Yang Yoseob?”, his hyung amazed face make him sure. “How can you know? Do you know him?”

          “No, but he is the one that take away my wife...”, Sunggyu startled to hear that sentence from Hoya. He knew that probably Hyerim in Tokyo, and his brother trailed her all this time, but he never expect that Hyerim so close with Hoya all this time, yet never know about that.

          “Y-you mean Hyerim...?”, he asked him, “How do you know?”, but Hoya cut him, “I met her...”

          “What? Hyerim in Seoul?”

          “Yes, but with another name and personality...”

          “What do you mean?”

          “I’ll take this project hyung... she can’t run away again this time...”, let’s see Hyerim... I won’t let you go again this time, never... I’ll take every chance to make you mine again...

 



Sorry for the late update....><..... I'm in my writer's block these days....Anyway, feel free to comment.

Thanks all

^___^