Chapter 19

Like A Dream

Shilla Hotel Club,

 

         “Are you know him?”, Bomi asked curiously to Eunji when she sit at the chair that before occupied by WooHyun. With Eunji present, he just feel the awkwardness between them, she didn’t said anything, neither do WooHyun. And somehow, he ask to be exused to make some call, none of them have objection though.

          “Mmm...”, she nodded, he’s Sunggyu oppa bestfriend, I saw him couple of time. “Ah...that’s Sunggyu that he mention before is that Sunggyu...”, then Bomi asked again, still curious about that man, “What do you think about him?”

          “Bomi-ya...”, Chorong warned her, aware about Eunji’s feeling when she mention about her past. But Eunji just faintly smile, reassured them that she is fine, she will fine, “It’s okay, eonnie, now that I’m back here, there’ll always a probability for me to met one of them, I just don’t think it’ll be this fast though. It’s just a week.”

          Then she looked at Bomi, “WooHyun-ssi? Humm... I don’t really know him that much, but as long as I know, he is a player. I think I saw him with different women everytime I met him.”, she furrowed her eyebrows, “But he’s nice, overall...”

...

          Wow, is that Hyerim, right? Hoya’s wife... Better if I called him. But damn, why should they were friends? That’s a benefit or a loss?

          “Hyung? Sunggyu Hyung? Where are you?” he called Sunggyu. “I’m in Shilla club with Hoya, why?” he heard Sunggyu said. “Shilla? I’m here too? Hyung where are you”, he looked around, search for his bestfriend, then found them at the corner, in a private place, hidden from regular customer.

          “Hyung !”, he waved his hand and come to them.

          “Ah...WooHyun-a... It’s a rare to see you in the drinking club, alone, not in the night club, with company ?”, Sunggyu said, curious.

          “Ah hyung, there’s nothing like that”, he nudged him, “I just need some time to think”, “But, what’s wrong with Hoya? Is he sleep? Drunk? Ermmm...he looks...terrible?”

          “Ya...shhh... don’t talked too much and too loud, let him rest. He in his hell now, when I came here, he’s already half drunk. The waiters told me that he is in this place from this noon. No wonder I can’t found him all day long.”

          “So, he’s in this place all day long? Ah...that’s why I didn’t see him in the office today... But why? What happened to him?”

          “Today is her birthday, Hyerim, and I heard before he’s sleep, he’s muttered about she left him already, or something about boyfriend... I don’t know exactly, but I guess anything that happened these day stressed him. It’s almost beyond his limit. Poor him, my brother...”

          “Hyerim? Hoya’s wife? Ah...Hyung, actually I called you earlier to tell you that I’ve met her here, but she told me that her name is Eunji, Jung Eunji. Is it weird?”

          “Hyerim? Here? When?”

          “Earlier, maybe she’s still there now, do you want to see her?”

          “I...I don’t know. I miss her too. We all do. I’ve always take her as my little sister, and when she’s married with Howon, I couldn’t more happy with that. But then there’s that accident, that damn accident that take away their child, and her. And with that it take away Howon too, his soul, his laugh, his happiness. And as you know, he never rest to search her. Even when he heard that she’s fly to Tokyo, he get there too, but never found her. Apparently that’s all because she get her new identity, just name maybe, but I think she want to forget her past with that. She must be hurt so deep, but she never know that Howon is hurt too. She’d never believe that Howon love her, and that accident wounded him too.”

          Sunggyu sighed, looked at his beloved brother that sleep beside him, pitifully, “I want to see her again, I want to told her about everything, but I guess it’s not the right time. She would burdened if she saw me again right now.”

          “Humm....”, Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow and scrunched his nose, “You and your brother is just a like, fool for a woman... why can he forget her and move on, just like that simple.”

          “No, WooHyun-a, it’s would never be that simple, love is never simple. It’s beyond sense, beyond logic. It’s something that you can’t handle. It’s the easiest thing yet the hardest thing.”

          “Ah, hyung, stop it already, you make it too complicated, you know. In a mean time you’ll see smoke in my ears.”

          “Am I?”, Sunggyu chuckled to saw the expression in WooHyun face, “Okay...okay... but you’ll understand it sometime and somehow, when you find the one.”

          “Now, tell me. What’s the things that bothering you...”, Sunggyu nudged him lightly. “Don’t try to even deny it, I know that something bothering you from yesterday,  you don’t looked well..”

          “Humm....”, WooHyun put his finger in his chin, scratched it even it’s not itch at all, “I don’t know...it’s just...” then something snapped in her brain if Chorong-ssi  is Hyerim friend, maybe Hyung know her?

          “Ah... hyung, mmm.... this.... hmm...”

          “What?”

          “No hyung,i mean.. mmm... Chorong-ssi? Do you know her... She is Hyerim’s friend, so maybe you know her?”, he muttered.

          Sunggyu a little bit perplexed to see his friend actually behave like this, it’s just not the WooHyun that he knew. He begin asking him self, what about Chorong and his friend, “Huh? Chorongie ? Why ? What about her ?”

          “Chorongie ? Are you that close to her hyung? Is she not that freaking cold woman to you?”, he asked. Somehow Sunggyu felt a jealousy laced in his remark, and his curious side just determined to know what’s happen with his dongsaeng.

          “Mmmm...”, he scratched his chin, pretended to think, “Chorongie? She’s absolutely not a cold woman, she’s nice, cute, and don’t you think she’s pretty?”, he glanced to him.

          “Hyung !! You’re married, I can believe you said that !”

          “Why, I do nothing. I just make a remark that she is pretty... It’s just a normal remark from a man to a woman. Married or not”, he shrugged his shoulder.

          “Pretty, what’s pretty”, WooHyun huffed. An annoyed but curious eyes that clearly showed, even when the person itself didn’t realized. Not yet.

          “Mmm....”, Sunggyu chuckled, Oh oh.... I sensed someone jealous. “So, what do want to know about her? As far as I know, she is a hapkido teacher in hapkido centre near Mangwon dong. She is Bomi’s cousin, Hyerim’s friend, and they lived together in Seoul. She is from Gwangju. What else? Ah, she is nice person, very polite, sometimes mischievous but it’s all nothing than her cousin, and very clumsy... What else?”, he looked at his friend that try hard to memorized all the information that he had spilled, but in the same time looked a little bit annoyed about how much Sunggyu know Chorong.

          “Anything else WooHyun? Maybe I can called her and asked her ? She is a bit closed to me before, and sometimes we still get in touch, even when Hyerim gone.” Sunggyu tried to hold his laugh, not all of his words is true though, he just amused to looked at WooHyun face.

          “So, she is nice to you Hyung? Still?”, he asked, he feels something weighing his heart, something that he never felt before, or ever dare to imagined before.

          Sunggyu laughed to heard that, somehow he feels that’s funny for WooHyun looked all lovestrucked like that. “No...just kidding, she just nice to everyone, not only to me, and we’re not that close after Hyerim gone. After all, all Hyerim’s friend must be resentful to our family. But, hey...maybe you can become a bridge for Hyerim and Howon...”, he laughed.

          “Nice? But she’s not nice to me at all...”, he pouted, and it make Sunggyu laughed harder. “Hyung ! Stop teasing me ! I just curious, that’s all...”

          Curious my ... WooHyun-a... you found your perfect match now, Chorong-ssi is not like anyone you’ve date before...

 


Here is the next chapter, and there'll be a story about woohyun and chorong too,...^^ And I think it'll be a long story, ><

Thanks for all whose read this, please make a comment

Thanks for all the subscriber.....GBU....^___^