Chapter 26

Like A Dream

        

Eunji Apartment

MangWonDong

 

         “Eunji-a....Are you ready?” Chorong asked her from their living room. It’s almost a week from her shocking announcemet, regarding of her marriage. And things just flow like ussual. Or it seems like. Eunji didn’t want to talk over that matter further, and her friends just let her be. They thought that she’s just need some time her self to figure out this all. They didn’t speak a word, they just there. To support her.

          “Wait a minute, Eonnie ! Ya ! Bomi !! Where’s my cardigan? Do you used it?”, such an ussual commotion everytime they went out together.

          “It’s upon my bed, pabo! Make it fast, or we’ll get late for the movie...!” Bomi yelled from the outside their apartment door. Her, Chorong, and Yookyung is already waited outside.

          “Okay, okay, I’m coming...”, Eunji said while she rushed to wear her shoes. “Okay, girls, I’m ready...”, she faced them with smile in her eyes. “Come on, girls”, she grabbed Yookyung arms and ready to get out when she realized that Yookyung and Chorong is frozen in their place.

          “Why?”, she looked to where they stare at, and the face in front of her made her frozen too. Hoya. The man that she avoid the most, even for all this week, is at last in front of her. Even though they already have a deal with that marriage thing, she still feel she can’t face him yet. She choose to stay away from him first, until she could arranged her heart.

          But he’s not like her. He didn’t have to arranged his heart. He knew his own heart, and he knew what he want. Her. He’d already put aside all his pride, his self to this point. He’s already bet all. So he determined to succeed this time.

          “We need to talk.”, Hoya said to Eunji. In front of her apartment, right in front of her friends that look nervously back and forth between her and Hoya. She didn’t know how to react. She know they already have a deal, and in time she’ll need to face it. But now, she just not ready yet.

          “I need to go out now, can we talk later?”, Eunji asked after contemplated a while.

          “So you can avoid me again?”, Hoya asked, back to his sarcasm mode. He didn’t know either, why he always like that to her, now and then. “No, now. I want to talk with you now.”, he grabbed her hand.

          “So what, she didn’t want to talk with you, you heard her?”, Bomi said, put herself between Hoya and Eunji, ready to block him, or anything that Eunji want.

          Eunji looked at Bomi, and back to Hoya. “It’s alright, Bom...”, she patted Bomi with her free hand, assured her. “Okay, I’ll talked with you. Let’s go now.”, she face Hoya, to make sure there won’t be a commotion. “Just go ahead first, I’ll catch you later.”, she’s turned back to said that to her friends, and go with Hoya.

...

          “Where do you want to take me?”, Eunji asked Hoya. He just like drag her and didn’t speak a word from then. “Hoya-ssi..!”, she shouted at him when he likely didn’t even bother to told her anything, pulled her left hand that still in his. At last this can waking him. He looked at his hand, he didn’t even realize that from then he grabbed her hand in his. “Uh?”, he asked her.

          “I said, where do you want to take me, at least you can tell me that, and not dragged me as if I’m a thing or what.”

          “Oh”, he looked a little bit flustered, but quickly laced it within his composed face. “Just follow me, it’s near, you’ll know where...”, and he turned his back and lead her.

          She reluctantly followed him, but still walked behind although with grumbled when suddenly he stop in front of a door. “Here is it.”, he stop in front of their old apartment. When she looked at that door, she flustered. She didn’t expect that he will take her there. Their old apartment. Their home for likely four month in their short marriage life. It bring her old memories, memories that she wished that they already died. Died along with her baby.

          “What the...”, angrily she looked at him. “What do you want?”

          “I just want to talked to you in private place, come in, my lawyer will came later.”, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to their home.

...

          Looked inside the house, everything seems the same yet so different. It still look like 3 years ago, exactly like when she left this home, like she remember. Yet it’s seems all different. It’s cold. It’s like her heart, frozen in time. She looked at Hoya, “Why? Why here? Why don’t you just sell this apartment. You didn’t stayed here either way. Did you?”, she asked him. Mixed emotions clearly read in her eyes. There’s no faked cold or ignorance like usual in her face. She can’t. She couldn’t. All the rage and confusion of him hit her. “Why you bring me here? Why did you want to marry me again? Aren’t we over? Done? Why you come to me again, why Hoya?”, she yelled at him. Faced him. Tears already threaten her to fall. Her emotion for him flowing uncontrolably. All of them. Her rage, dissapointment, worries, curiousity, and her fear. All of her feeling for him. Love . Is it still there too?

          “I can’t. “ he yelled back at her. “I can’t Hyerim, damn it. How can I just sell this house, it’s ours. It’s part of you.”

          “But we’re finish. If you didn’t threated me, we’re already done. There’s nothing between you and me. Not this time, not anymore.”

          “No!”, he looked at her, “We’re not done. You’re still my wife. You were the one whose ran, the one whose hid. Not me. I just want you back. I just want my wife back. Is it wrong?”

          “Wife, hah? Don’t kidding me. We’re over. Remember, we had an agreement to finished that marriage within a year. It’s more than a year as I know. More over, I sent you a divorce paper before I left.”

          “That agreement never exist in law, I‘d never make it legal. And that divorce paper, I’d never stamp it either. So, you’re still my wife. Legally. In law. Just face it, Hyerim-a. I’ll never divorced you.”

          “W-what?”, staggered she asked him. “

          “You hear me. You’re still my wife. My lawyer just will make our deal legal. I will release Yang company the day when you moved in back with me. And you will leave that company after this project end. You’ll stay with me. Ah, and for your information, we’ll moved to my house in Bukchon in two days, I guess you have to prepared...”

          She looked at him, eyes rounded, startled. She never thought that he really counted his every move. He already calculated all. She didn’t know how to react. She already told herself that it’ll be fine, she spent all this week to hypnotized herself that she can find a way to passed this, to faced him. But now, with all his remark, she feel that she’s just like a doll. A figurine that he can toyed all he wants. And she hates him for that. To dictate her to do everything. To threaten her. To make her feel she can’t do nothing in front of him.

          “I hate you Lee Howon...”, and tears that she hold slowly flow.

...

 


 

Another Hoji chapter now.

I'm sorry if I made Hoya 'pushed' Eunji to marry him, but I still feel that this is an important phase to them to realize their own feeling, both.

Have a fun reading all, thanks for all the comments and for all the subscribers

God bless....

 

Ps: I'm in my manic state for Gyu. Perfect album which contains perfects songs with perfect lyrics and perfect voice of Gyu...

KYaaaaaaa it's the best birthday present of this year....v(^__^)v